Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to execute on this trade? GTFIH Traders!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Investment Strategy:
I want a long position on the QQQ & QQQJ hedged by a short position on some ARK ETFs (possibly Softbank even) on my trading demo account. I am trying to learn how to trade and apply it to options on the TQQQ in the future.

Rationale:
The QQQ is made up of very dominant and established tech companies like Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, Nvidia, AMD, Adobe, and Qualcomm which will survive even when interest rates pick up or any other market condition. QQQJ is the same for stocks in the midcap universe and will make sure I have around the same risk profile as ARKK, ARKW, ARKF.
Here's is a video on why FAANG stocks are so alluring to invest:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akr8JQL1VOg

I believe that ARK invest, run by Cathy Wood (low IQ foid investment manager), has no insights above her benchmark and is just trading based on momentum. She is buying whatever is popular and claims to be a "disruptive" company; just a speculator taking every high-risk position to juice up returns. Her performance will revert to the mean and match her benchmark: it's just a matter of time like many other top fund managers before her.
55f3b9c9 4620 4862 89b2 17458f1d3491

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6HrepdLSu4

It even has done what I predict on the 1YR time frame so I am trading with the trend. There are also 1000's of academic papers proving that 90% of active managers like her fail to beat their benchmarks long term.
There are some technicals and fundamentals backing this trade.
Screenshot82

Provide any resources or books that may have value for me.:feelsstudy:
@BlkPillPres @WizardofSoda @rope2cope @Transcended Trucel @InefficientMarkets

Last edited:
Everything is luck and causality , If you are destined to greatness you will nail it.

Not a fan of ARKK funds or even QQQ. Too heavy tilt toward tech and especially facebook/google/etc type companies. Those stocks have already gone up so much in the past year, they can't keep going up forever

Not a fan of ARKK funds or even QQQ. Too heavy tilt toward tech and especially facebook/google/etc type companies. Those stocks have already gone up so much in the past year, they can't keep going up forever
The trade is supposed to make money in two likely conditions. If tech moves choppy and makes a small gain this year, it will cause ARK Invest holdings to cool off (revert to the mean) or there is a major sell-off and because I'm hedged, the ARK short will appreciate much more than the QQQ's loss.
This is the strategy I want to replicate on Investopedia.

I'll bump this thread, I didn't get any conclusive answers on helping me trade.:feelsUgh:

Tech still has a long way to go, for the past few years holding QQQ/FAANMG would've outperformed spx and it probably will continue to do so.

As for daytrading indexes I would advise u to look into the $TICK index and how john carter uses it for reliable scalps.

Tech still has a long way to go, for the past few years holding QQQ/FAANMG would've outperformed spx and it probably will continue to do so.

As for daytrading indexes I would advise u to look into the $TICK index and how john carter uses it for reliable scalps.
Seeing how dominant these Big Tech companies are, they'll likely perform well for the next decade.
I don't think I'll be all that comfortable with intraday trading: swing trading suits me much more.

Seeing how dominant these Big Tech companies are, they'll likely perform well for the next decade.
I don't think I'll be all that comfortable with intraday trading: swing trading suits me much more.
Yeah, my long term portfolio is overweighted towards tech as I'm pretty young. Did you end up picking up those ARKK puts?