Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sucks to be a Slavcel --- seriously, how the fuck do Slavic men deal with this?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I stumbled upon an Instagram short, where a Russian foid describes the expenses between her and her husband - he pays for 70%, she the remaining 30 (I know enough russian to get a gist of what's being said, and of course being written out helped).
The comments on the vid were interesting. With my limited knowledge and the translation, they were:
"That's not a real man"
"What's wrong with you?"
"A man should pay everything"
"A man should never get money from a woman"
And so on...

And then you guys gotta deal with conscription. Id rope if I were a russian man

Indians too do that, they are the sole breadwinner.:feelsrope:

The rank of looks, Indians bottom, Rice second, Slavs 3rd of the 3 tribes.

Slavlands are cucked as fuck. Luckily russians know good 'ol art of beating.

That's the "traditional" foid nowadays.

Indians too do that, they are the sole breadwinner.:feelsrope:
How the fuck do people survive on one salary?? It boggles my mind how foids can't process that

It's just annoying and unrealistic with how shit salaries are and how expensive everything is now
Hispanic foids are similar, but Slavic foids are basically 'Latinas on gold digger steroids'

I stumbled upon an Instagram short, where a Russian foid describes the expenses between her and her husband - he pays for 70%, she the remaining 30 (I know enough russian to get a gist of what's being said, and of course being written out helped).
The comments on the vid were interesting. With my limited knowledge and the translation, they were:
"That's not a real man"
"What's wrong with you?"
"A man should pay everything"
"A man should never get money from a woman"
And so on...

And then you guys gotta deal with conscription. Id rope if I were a russian man
My grandparents fled that shit hole for a reason. Being slav (on top of already being kike) is hell on Earth.

My grandparents fled that shit hole for a reason. Being slav (on top of already being kike) is hell on Earth.
You are both? Bro living on nightmare mode. You life must be equal to a curries life then :lul: :lul:

You are both? Bro living on nightmare mode. You life must be equal to a curries life then :lul: :lul:
I would say we still have it easier than curries and rice tbh. But the three of these groups form the holy trinity of beta races.

But Jews are most targets in hate crimes right?
Idk tbh. But we definitely get the most highlights by anyone ever saying anything bad about us. Even blacks can’t compete.

Idk tbh. But we definitely get the most highlights by anyone ever saying anything bad about us. Even blacks can’t compete.
Really? zoomers in America are calling for Intifada on Jews and shit. Some in Canada even called for gasing to be back during pro palestine marches

Really? zoomers in America are calling for Intifada on Jews and shit. Some in Canada even called for gasing to be back during pro palestine marches
The media is at least. No one has ever treated my bad for being Jewish. Because they treat me bad for being ugly.

Nothing ever lasts forever.
Except pests like cockroaches. That's why curries and Jews protected their heritage despite being invaded and colonized for around 1000 years

Just skinheadmaxx, thats what slavic girls usually like: a guy that can fight

Besides, it's not completely over for slavcels as slavic couples are usually known for being imbalanced in terms of looks.

Except pests like cockroaches. That's why curries and Jews protected their heritage despite being invaded and colonized for around 1000 years
Brutal roach pill

Yup, it do be like that in EE. That's why we've been repeatedly saying that those countries have the worst of both worlds of "traditionalism" and feminism.

The craziest part is, the vast majority of Russians have no problem with wives earning more than husbands (and I can guarantee you that those percentages are even greater in other EE countries) but the women still deserve to be paid for by their men:feelsugh:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back