Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with stress.

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Does anyone know how to deal with stress in life. Yes I have hobbies, yes I attempt at coping. I try to meditate, but fail, as it does not help. I cracked a tooth recently from grinding them so much and pressing my teeth together hard which is something I do when I am angry. I am constantly stressed and it is taking a massive toll on my health and psych. Drop any suggestions you guys have.

cigarettes. weed. alcohol

Same, I'm so stressful that my dick stops getting hard in the morning

i smoke a lot of weed, it numbs the brain and its been the only thing to successfully calm me down when im angry or upset. also its cool to feel happy for like 2 seconds before u sleep the stress away for 10 hrs :cool:

You could try completely eliminating sugar and carbs from your diet and see if it does anything. It increases GABA levels in your brain. Some vigorous HIIT exercise could also help

Hot baths and music are what I do to cope with anxiety.

Masturbate, exercise, food, drugs

You could try completely eliminating sugar and carbs from your diet and see if it does anything. It increases GABA levels in your brain. Some vigorous HIIT exercise could also help
I do not eat sugar, but I need some carbs in my diet. I eliminated gluten. Glad you mentioned HIIT, this is my bible:
41tTBbS6zIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
read it if you have not.

Same, I'm so stressful that my dick stops getting hard in the morning
That is concerning. Stress, thus cortisol, must be kept to a minimum to ensure testosterone does not aromatize. Get bloodwork and check hormones.

Hot baths and music are what I do to cope with anxiety.
Thanks, I will try some heat such as a sauna or hot waters. I usually shower and bathe in the freezing cold.

Just get all of your shit done so you don't gotta worry about it, and then do whatever leisurely activities you do after

I hate
We cannot rely on psychologists or normie advice in general .
Your going to have to use the Blackpill knowledge to your advantage brocel .
Just like you , I have allowed stress from being terribly tormented by normies to destroy my health .
Its bad enough it made my dormant disease active that causes stress on the immune system and can cause vision loss even sadly .
Either you control the stress or it controls you .
Understand that yes , its over . But that doesn't mean you have to let that stress define your life .
I know how it feels . The heart rate picks up and it starts to beat rapidly . You can't stop it .
Your mind starts to race and you start to panic from anxiety .
It doesn't help if your frequently bullied everywhere you go .
A feeling of uncertainty of your security and safety only naturally makes you more anxious and fearful .
You must find your copes .
Invest in something that is calming .
You cannot afford to waste time .
With each day passing , your allowing your brain to be used to this amount of unhealthy stress from the torment .
You cannot afford to beat around the bush .
You need a game plan .
Start with acknowledging that you are fucked . Acknowledge that you've been disrespected all your life from all walks of life .
I personally think this is the most important because I still find myself in denial over being hopeless . My brain desperately wants to 'believe' and 'hope' in something that I can cling on to live another day . I don't blame my brain for doing so but its bad because its still a lie .
Once you acknowledge , you'll focus on coping and learning to truly find the best copes possible for yourself .
Video games , music and other hobbies could be a life saver .

As for me :
1) Acknowledge how fucked your situation is , be honest to yourself .
2) Cope with the best available resources .
3) Learn to be open in experimenting to new ways to reduce stress as an incel , understand that the advice we receive from normies are useless .
4)Talk about your problems if your comfortable on Incel.IS , it can be relieving to talk about your problems online here .
5) Take it easy and go extremely easy on yourself , don't expect success or an end to the pain but take pride in being based enough to fight on .

Take care brocel . :heart:
Thanks boss, you too. Thanks for the help