Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with Chad friend?

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
I have one friend, he is an autistic Chad (7/10 PSL, flaps his hands occasionally, says the most awkward shit uncontrollably). We get along well but he is always going on about girls that are checking him out, and girls he's fucked. I can't tolerate this anymore as an Incel. Should I tell him we can't discuss women anymore? lol that seems beta

fucked. I can't tolerate this anymore as an Incel. Should I tell him we can't discuss women anymore? lol that seems beta

If you really can't tolerate it then you will have to do something about it. Quietly suffering or just cutting him out without bringing it up is WAY more beta than opening your mouth.

Alternatively just drink his blood at night to gain his powers.

Be honest with him, don't be a little bitch

> autistic
> chad

Hes autistic yet he's fucked girls?

Cut off his skin and wear it as a mask.
Hes autistic yet he's fucked girls?
There is no such thing as mentalcels, women will pull your dick out of your pants and do all the work if you are good looking enough.

Incels and Chads can't be friends, forget about him and stop hanging with chads or normies.

what do you guys even have in common? how are you friends?

dude to be aspie and not incel, you have to be at least an 8/10 or above, 7/10 is high normie status.

If a chad friend isnt bringing girls for you to slay and just bragging he doesnt give a fuck about you ive had those and i hate it

then ive had chads who help me out and theyre awesome or at least they try to

Ask him to help you ascend. If he can't or won't, there's no point in hanging out with him.

You don't understand how badly these kinds of people will backstab you dude. AVOID! He probably literally spends hours with you as a joke for himself and his friends.

I left all my friends including the chads. Can't handle their shit and their romantict view on life.

If he's really a friend he should help you get laid, if not ER him

Get him to set up some threesome or some shit so you can get some bitch action.

3E1BA365 02E1 4467 894C 868C0D19ACB9