Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to cope with being a complete loser

WysteriaMurderer

WysteriaMurderer

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm soon to step into a adult life and I'm not ready for this at all.There is too much weight on my shoulders
My dad expects me to get a good job and become a support for the family(him and my sis), but he doesn't know what I know.I'm nothing but a pathetic loser with a below average iq and no fucking talents at all, I can't even find something that I enjoy in this life besides watching movies and series 24/7. When I think about my future I get so fucking depressed, it's like I never had a chance, I just wasn't born that human, I just doesn't have that body and mind.I will probably go work in the McDonalds and rope after a month of work because a humilation like this would be unbearable:feelsrope:

How did you cope with a thoughts like this, adultcels?:feelswhere:

How old are you?

I'm soon to step into a adult life and I'm not ready for this at all.There is too much weight on my shoulders
My dad expects me to get a good job and become a support for the family(him and my sis), but he doesn't know what I know.I'm nothing but a pathetic loser with a below average iq and no fucking talents at all, I can't even find something that I enjoy in this life besides watching movies and series 24/7. When I think about my future I get so fucking depressed, it's like I never had a chance, I just wasn't born that human, I just doesn't have that body and mind.I will probably go work in the McDonalds and rope after a month of work because a humilation like this would be unbearable:feelsrope:

How did you cope with a thoughts like this, adultcels?:feelswhere:
Being born ugly has nothing to do with loser

Ignore it & ldar

Put extra sauce on Stacy’s cheeseburger :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I make myself cum.
Ditto.

Kill people. In age of empires.

It's over if you live in a shithole, neetmaxx while you can :feelscomfy:

Just copemaxx by means of isolation theory :feelstrash:

I too killed wisteria!

Weak ones rope, the hard ones suffer through this shit, can't win, boyo:feelsrope:

Wageslave for decades to come

You are asking that in a forum of rotting people who have achieved jack shit in their sorry lives.
We just don't cope, we just happen to do it, like it or not, little whippersnapper.