Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to become more low inhib

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

A significant positive correlation between anger scores and histidine, methionine and GABA was found. GABA and methionine showed a significant correlation with the indirect aggression score.

Conclusion: Our study showed a relationship between serum amino acid levels and the scores of aggression and psychopathy. We think that this is a productive research area for understanding the relationship among biochemical factors, aggression and psychopathy.

Keywords: Aggression; amino acid; psychopathy.

L-methionine, apigenin, ashwagandha, valerian root, passionflower extract

Roll through shit and become a Nigger

what scares me about trying to become low inhib is that i may start acting weird in public and embarrass myself

im currently on ashwaganda

its good stuff

Just put yourself in a situation where people insult and mock you.

Just put yourself in a situation where normalqueers insult and mock you.
This ^

No Xanax or alcohol for your case. ( AND FOR FUCK SAKE DONT MIX THOSE TWO, You will meet the Grim Reaper! )

i might actually give it a try:feelsYall:

L-methionine makes sense since it was in the study, why the other 4? If they’re amino acids, wouldn’t it make sense to just eat more protein?

These are not negative per se, just interaction bait. I'm desperate to have my existence acknowledged and esoteric opinions validated so I post irrelevant garbage comments like that one.

But postcoping is clearly not working, I'm too retarded to form social bonds even with subhumans over the internet as I am continuously ignored.

All the other indoor copes ran dry so my next steps are to sportsbetmaxx in the morning with retirees and befriend drunkards. Can discuss the blackpill with both of those groups and it's basically impossible to be ostracized within them.
Your Existence is acknowledged

A significant positive correlation between anger scores and histidine, methionine and GABA was found. GABA and methionine showed a significant correlation with the indirect aggression score.

Conclusion: Our study showed a relationship between serum amino acid levels and the scores of aggression and psychopathy. We think that this is a productive research area for understanding the relationship among biochemical factors, aggression and psychopathy.

Keywords: Aggression; amino acid; psychopathy.

L-methionine, apigenin, ashwagandha, valerian root, passionflower extract
You can’t be something your not meant to be

what scares me about trying to become low inhib is that i may start acting weird in public and embarrass myself
yup, thats high inhib thinking right their the key to lowinhibmaxxing is to emulate niggers and react to your emotions as they come and not to process it

L-methionine makes sense since it was in the study, why the other 4? If they’re amino acids, wouldn’t it make sense to just eat more protein?
Yeah they're not amino acids and neither is gaba, but the study made a point about gaba too.

Should I buy them and just take them as a normal supplements?

Im very agressive and low inhib if it comes to arguing. I often argued with teachers, and i even made a death treat to one teacher, but im very high-inhib if it comes to socializing with people my age.

This is probably because i easily inderstand the language of agression, but do not understand the language of typical normie interaction.

I'm not lowhinib as a black man.

I'm not lowhinib as a black man.
Yes its true, blacks tend to be more low inhib. Were you called a whitey or oreo when you were growing up? It seems like many blacks who are high inhib seem to be treated that way by other black people.

I've come to realize its simple brain chemistry though. If being high inhib bothers you then there are ways to alleviate it a bit.

What's do they mean?
I didn't grow in USA.
American blacks tend to call uncool black guys "white" and "oreo" aka black on the outside but white on the inside. Or they call them Uncle Toms. But it seems to be exclusively American thing though