Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is how to become more aggressive (pussycels GTFIH)

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

Possible relationship between amino acids, aggression and psychopathy​

Objective: Aggressive behaviour is associated with reduced serotonin metabolism in the brain, but there is not enough knowledge on potential changes of the serotonin precursor levels among violent offenders. In this study, we aimed to evaluate the relationships among the tendency of psychopathy, anger and the basic amino acids.

Methods: Fifty-two young adult male patients with antisocial personality disorder (APD) and 30 healthy men included the study. Serum amino acid levels were measured by HPLC method. Aggression questionnaire and Hare Psychopathology Scale were used for all participants.

Results: Blood levels of phosphoserine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, aminoadipic acid and 1-methylhistidine in group of patients with APD were significantly higher than the control group. Blood levels of TRP, asparagine, citrulline, cystine, isoleucine, tyrosine, histidine, hydroxylysine, lysine, ethanolamine and arginine in the group of patients were found lower than the control group.

A significant positive correlation between anger scores and histidine, methionine and GABA was found. GABA and methionine showed a significant correlation with the indirect aggression score.

Conclusion:
Our study showed a relationship between serum amino acid levels and the scores of aggression and psychopathy. We think that this is a productive research area for understanding the relationship among biochemical factors, aggression and psychopathy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have personally took supplements that increase GABA and methionine and I can indeed say that they do work.

just take jewpills theory

just take jewpills theory
No jewpills were mentioned

But for what its worth SSRI's and SNRI's which are indeed jewpills can also make people aggressive

The issue is you need to do it on the right people not family but actual normies irl if they disrespect you. You need to be aggressive with normies and confrontational

Exactly, you need to strike them and make them afraid. You should be explosive with your movements and when you do talk, talk loudly and fight wildly
Yup

I don't want to become more aggressive. Foids are only attracted to aggressive psychopaths but their existence is directly detrimental to the functioning of a harmonious society. Foids idea of a utopia is getting gangbanged by dark triad thugmaxxed chads in a blazing fire. I would rather be a pussy than contribute to that perverse ideal. I refuse to change my behavior just to make foids pussy wet.

Should I buy gaba supplements?

Should I buy gaba supplements?
They will make you more low inhib. So its your call. Just like alcohol will lower inhibitions, so will these. Ofc the effect of supplements won't be as radical as alcohol or drugs but there will be a difference. Also quitting caffeine works as caffeine reduces gaba signalling.

I personally don't recommend l-methionine. Its not a gaba increaser and it made me genuinely angry. Gaba supplements will help you become more low inhib though.

You could even try brewing extremely strong chamomile tea at first and see how it affects you.

Gaba supplements (as in actually gaba as a supplement) may or may not work as your body might start converting it to glutamate. It depends on your genetic makeup

I don't want to become more aggressive. Foids are only attracted to aggressive psychopaths but their existence is directly detrimental to the functioning of a harmonious society. Foids idea of a utopia is getting gangbanged by dark triad thugmaxxed chads in a blazing fire. I would rather be a pussy than contribute to that perverse ideal. I refuse to change my behavior just to make foids pussy wet.
Fuck society. You shouldn't want to better society. Your sacrifices are just going into the pockets of the people who destroy society. If society doesn't care enough about itself to punish these scumbags, it doesn't deserve to have you care about it.