Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to become dead inside to others, especially to women?

WhyBother

WhyBother

Banned
-
Already asocial, don't care about talking to people. Especially nowadays.
Short (5'5), black (not hood/ghetto/not a geek either. Just a black guy), 6 in the face. Sucks that I'm in college so everyday on campus feels draining. Feel like the only way I'll succeed in life is if I give up all hope. Send all the videos, memes, studies and whatever the fuck to put me deeper in the void.

Attempting to appear completely devoid of emotion simply with media won't work, if that's what you're asking... :feelsjuice:

It usually happens with real life experiences, though I guess you can read the Must-Read Content section and try. :feelshehe:

Interesting, 5'5 and a 6; are you NT? :feelswhere:

Attempting to appear completely devoid of emotion simply with media won't work, if that's what you're asking... :feelsjuice:

It usually happens with real life experiences, though I guess you can read the Must-Read Content section and try. :feelshehe:

Interesting, 5'5 and a 6; are you NT? :feelswhere:
No I mean irl, just having dead eyes and not acknowledging anyone.

Can't be a NT at that height while black unfortunately. Was told I have a strong jawline, but kinda a long face.

Why not just thugmax lol. Are you volcel?

their opinions have no consequence on your future because if you find yourself thinking about them enough to work through how a contact with them might go and then decide it might be too painful, they leave you the exact same amount of alone as if you never paid them a thought, interact when it benefits you, or when you want to see what they will do. Therefore people can be like entertainment or proof of this theory in itself as you see them crying over personal bullshit they are lucky to have even experienced. They take so much for granted it proves many blackpills. Recently this forum has seen new user retardation caused by attempts to pick up on the blackpill online before the user finds it in real life. They are copers and mostly seem miserable. You have learned blackpills and they will be sounder, I think at least.
Thanks and nice title

Not becoming a stupid nigga to get some pussy and get shot/killed/be in jail. My dumbass brother is in jail, stupid as hell. Thankfully he's 6'6 so he doesn't struggle at all with women.

Not becoming a stupid nigga to get some pussy and get shot/killed/be in jail. My dumbass brother is in jail, stupid as hell. Thankfully he's 6'6 so he doesn't struggle at all with women.
First of all. Damn how is your brother over a foot taller than you kek. Second of all, what did he do jfl. Why does it seem like every black guy knows someone who’s in jail? This kind of reminds me of GTA San Andreas

First of all. Damn how is your brother over a foot taller than you kek. Second of all, what did he do jfl. Why does it seem like every black guy knows someone who’s in jail? This kind of reminds me of GTA San Andreas
Brother from another mother, sure you heard that before. Mom was legit like 6'8, fking dumb. He had a gun on him and had other charging on him. And every black guy has to have at least 1 sadly.

Exactly, you can watch all the true crime dramas and documentaries you want but they won't make you into an actual psychopath.

Years... decades of torment, abuse, isolation and neglect... that'll do it.

When are you guys gonna realize thugmaxx is impossible ?

You can’t go from a shy incel to a low inhib criminal, it’s an unrealistic transformation

Being a thug is innate

No one here is a thug that rob people sell coca

Be me. But I do have to fake it a little at work to blend in.

Short (5'5), black (not hood/ghetto/not a geek either. Just a black guy), 6 in the face. Sucks that I'm in college so everyday on campus feels draining. Feel like the only way I'll succeed in life is if I give up all hope. Send all the videos, memes, studies and whatever the fuck to put me deeper in the void.
taking euphoric drugs like opioids or stimulants kills your capacity to feel anything

I've know sexhaver addicts, for example, who said shit like 'you do coke and then don't care about the girl'

I'm like, 'you don't want to fuck after?'
He says, 'why even bother at that point'

a lot of heroin addicts can't even get hard because the sex high becomes inferior to the heroin spike

it supposedly haunts you for the rest of your life even if you get clean
take it from the chilli peppers line, 'once you know you can never go back'

because the drugs short circuit your pleasure centers in your brain
and once you've spiked to that level nothing in the world can ever make you feel good like that again

it's all dull after that

this is also why heroin addicts don't give a shit about anything
they let their teeth rot, their bodies wither away

they will suck dick for dope money cause they've already found the most direct line to reward
and nothing else matters anymore

Last edited:
Is it really that hard? Just avoid people and ignore them. If you feel like you HAVE to talk to them, just give one word answers and show zero enthusiasm and they will eventually fuck off.

thiss. i lose because i show too much emotion. hide it. bottle them up.

Way ahead of ur GrAY ass

You don't want that, sure you will have an immense amount of external fabricated confidence. But nothing will really matters to you, then you start watching violent things just to felt alive.

The only reason why I love lifting weight, watching people beg for their life it's because it makes me felt alive for a period of time. Things that most people love like talking to others, hobbies raising their cat or son.

Those things doesn't meant anything to me. Society, people, morals and this world, it's just a tool to satisfy my ownself.

You don't want that, sure you will have an immense amount of external fabricated confidence. But nothing will really matters to you, then you start watching violent things just to felt alive.

The only reason why I love lifting weight, watching people beg for their life it's because it makes me felt alive for a period of time. Things that most people love like talking to others, hobbies raising their cat or son.

Those things doesn't meant anything to me. Society, people, morals and this world, it's just a tool to satisfy my ownself.
You will start distracting yourself with books, video game in an insane ways. You will felt distance from people, it's not a fucking superpower. It's a fucking personality disorder.

SPD, ANTISOCIAL is not a superpower I repeat NOT a superpower. People like us have nothing, we lost what makes us human.

Last edited:
You will start distracting yourself with books, video game in an insane ways. You will felt distance from people, it's not a fucking superpower. It's a fucking personality disorder.

SPD, ANTISOCIAL is not a superpower I repeat NOT a superpower. People like us have nothing, we lost what makes us human.
That's why I smoke and drink whisky at one point. I wanted to fell alive, like it's worth it just to stay in this meat grinder.

I still smoke btw

There is a difference between asocial and anti social. Asocial is not having the need or desire to talk to people, I never have ever since I was kid. Loved being by myself and still do. Only thing I want is genuine desire through sex, don't care about companionship or anything of the sort.

My solution I was thinking of was to be dead inside so I could no longer have that desire. It's the only thing keeping me attached to women, never wanted a wife or kids. And if you still do nowadays, you're truly too naïve. If you truly feel the need to lose all you have in divorce and child support then by all means. Or have a kid without involving the kid if you must. If you want a life as an incel/beta buxx/normie where your wife isn't truly attracted to you then enjoy r/deadbeadrooms.

There is a difference between asocial and anti social. Asocial is not having the need or desire to talk to people, I never have ever since I was kid. Loved being by myself and still do. Only thing I want is genuine desire through sex, don't care about companionship or anything of the sort.

My solution I was thinking of was to be dead inside so I could no longer have that desire. It's the only thing keeping me attached to women, never wanted a wife or kids. And if you still do nowadays, you're truly too naïve. If you truly feel the need to lose all you have in divorce and child support then by all means. Or have a kid without involving the kid if you must. If you want a life as an incel/beta buxx/normie where your wife isn't truly attracted to you then enjoy r/deadbeadrooms.
Dude I want nothing to do with marriage, I just have anhedonia with basically everything... I just wanted to enjoy talking with friends back. Why? Because I need to face them everyday.

Also SPD can comorbid with anti social, ever since I was a kid I never like talking and being with people. Thanks to what people done to me, now I want to fucking ruin every single human that I want to be ruined( basically everyone in this earth if I can).

I've been asked if I am "Okay" various times("Where is his guardian?") due to my dead expression in public.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Pandering to the Hispanics.\n\nSorry Democrats. You need Blacks to win 2020.",
"headline": "Why We Took Our Fight for DACA Recipients All the Way to the Supreme Court",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/why-took-fight-daca-recipients-210322965.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 01:58:57 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Good. Ban racist speech too.",
"headline": "New York woman arrested for allegedly harassing 2-year-old with genetic disorder",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-woma...d-genetic-163600719--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 01:43:50 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Iran is a beautiful and prosperous nation.",
"headline": "Iran announces discovery of massive oil field",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/iran-announces-discovery-massive-oil-field-115437051.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 01:15:08 UTC 2019"

{
"user_text": "Truly sad. He hated himself enough to marry a single mother of a different race.",
"headline": "UFC Star on Missing Teen Stepdaughter's Disappearance: 'I Know She Needs Me to be Strong to Find Her'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ufc-star-missing-teen-stepdaughters-002052019.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 07 01:23:00 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Pandering to Hispanics over blacks, I see.",
"headline": "Kansas City votes to remove King's name from historic street",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/kansas-city-vote-removing-kings-050518859.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 07 01:20:50 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, quite true. The \"brothers\" have been brainwashed into seeking out eurocentric beauty standards.",
"headline": "UFC Star on Missing Teen Stepdaughter's Disappearance: 'I Know She Needs Me to be Strong to Find Her'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ufc-star-missing-teen-stepdaughters-002052019.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 07 01:19:52 UTC 2019"

Dude I want nothing to do with marriage, I just have anhedonia with basically everything... I just wanted to enjoy talking with friends back. Why? Because I need to face them everyday.

Also SPD can comorbid with anti social, ever since I was a kid I never like talking and being with people. Thanks to what people done to me, now I want to fucking ruin every single human that I want to be ruined( basically everyone in this earth if I can).
Except incels you guys were cool.

We are all fellow brocel