Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck does proudweeb have so many posts in such a short amount of time? And how come i never heard of him?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Title. @proudweeb

ask @Jungle he can share all the postmaxx secrets :what:

Scripts, bots etc. If you do the math, it comes up to almost 240 posts a day since the join date. It's either a full-time job or a chunk of it is automated.

Scripts, bots etc. If you do the math, it comes up to almost 240 posts a day since the join date. It's either a full-time job or a chunk of it is automated.
I just have a lot of time to waste :feelsmage:

Impossible. You joined in February this year and somehow 5 have 50,000 posts? You would be VERY well known if this was the case

Verdict : 24/7 postmaxxing or fakecel
it's crazy cuz all my posts are in ID, mostly blackpilled essays and shit :feelsYall:

what retard would set a bot to do 240 posts a day on one account instead of like 20 posts a day on 12 accounts?
I don't know, there's all kinds of variation in people's behavior, but you forgot the "or" when you quoted me. It's possible he's just LDARing on the forum all day.

He spammed the sewers (probably with a bot or some shit) awhile ago. I know who he is and I barely even go in the sewers that often.

Proud of you ngl.

I wasn't trying to misrepresent anything. I just quoted the portion of your post to which I wanted to respond
:feelsokman:

tbh im just writing to get my post count up so I can PM mod to get onto discord. :(

22E680CC B796 4691 80FB 043B05995306

he is a legend here

tbh im just writing to get my post count up so I can PM mod to get onto discord. :(
>That emoji
>Is a discord shill

Kys troon, go back to l*ddit you virtue signalling whore

Title. @proudweeb
Take a look at @Autist post count and days online, he has that many posts with less than 8 days posting. He's the most mysterious postmaxxer ever and would be at more than 100k if he continued without rules changed and he didn't simply vanish.

Take a look at @Autist post count and days online, he has that many posts with less than 8 days posting. He's the most mysterious postmaxxer ever and would be at more than 100k if he continued without rules changed and he didn't simply vanish.
Avi checks out

what retard would set a bot to do 240 posts a day on one account instead of like 20 posts a day on 12 accounts?
I set a bot to do 6k posts per day as a meme

240 posts is a lot for someone in his 30s with a full time job and time consuming hobbies (he build speakers). The guy smart and can even code in assembly so he's probably using a bot to post for him.
That settles it then.