Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fuck am i supposed to learn social skills? (IT won't touch this)

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Learning social skills is as natural for neurotypicals as breathing air, they don't think about it at all, they just do it.

If you need to learn social skills, it means you are not normal and that there is something wrong with you (in the eyes of normies).

In order to improve your social skills and to stop having social anxiety you need to have positive feedback from other people, good luck getting this as a non-chad and non-NT male, normies will always treat people like me as less than human, it doesn't matter what the fuck i do, the years of bulllying that i have received have forever damaged my brain beyond the point of no return.

I could get plastic surgery, i could get height surgery, but i will never be able to socialize and act "normal" because you cannot fix the fact that im non-NT.

What would you rate your face? :ping:

they will probably tell u that people don't really act if lookism does exist and that being ugly won't bring bad feedback to u.
it's pointless talking to people like IT fags, it's just like talking to a wall of brick and waiting it to give u an answer

it's pointless talking to people like IT fags, it's just like talking to a wall of brick and waiting it to give u an answer
True, they aren't in touch with reality

Around 4/10
Over. No social ability from the start and no way to build it up either, because any attempt at doing so will be perceived negatively in the eyes of cucks and foids since you're a sub 5. :society:

True as fuck, “improoving muh soshul skillz” is such a cope. People have the dumbest ideas like “OHHHHHH BRO GET ON NOFAP” I am literally a male with no access to women and you want me to stop touching my dick cause it’ll improve my social skills?

Last edited:
Gotta love how they claim they "touched" the post without bringing forth a single sensible argument against it.
the only thing they can do is touching just like touching kids, that's why they're known of being a bunch of kiddie didlers

Over. No social ability from the start and no way to build it up either, because any attempt at doing so will be perceived negatively in the eyes of cucks and foids since you're a sub 5. :society:
Im also 5'7ft btw
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

when people talk about reforming education system and someone mentions about lectures of making friends, I immediately know they are somewhere on aspergers spectrum

that's normie tier, u got to be a turbo manlet to even be an incel with that height
can i ask how much is ur height and what is ur race?
Height: 5'7ft
Race: Western slav (so basically low tier white)

put me in screencap:feelsLightsaber:

Learning social skills is as natural for neurotypicals as breathing air, they don't think about it at all, they just do it.

If you need to learn social skills, it means you are not normal and that there is something wrong with you (in the eyes of normies).

In order to improve your social skills and to stop having social anxiety you need to have positive feedback from other people, good luck getting this as a non-chad and non-NT male, normies will always treat people like me as less than human, it doesn't matter what the fuck i do, the years of bulllying that i have received have forever damaged my brain beyond the point of no return.

I could get plastic surgery, i could get height surgery, but i will never be able to socialize and act "normal" because you cannot fix the fact that im non-NT.
YOURE SUPPOSED TO SHUT UP AND LISTEN INCEL :soy:

Height: 5'7ft
Race: Western slav (so basically low tier white)
if u live in a slavic country then it might be really over for u. standards are really high in places in these so i guess location is a big disadvantage to u plus i heard the average height is quite big. prob 6'1" or something so that's quite a shame. not every one need to be a 2/10 to be an incel in this forum

if u live in a slavic country then it might be really over for u. standards are really high in places in these so i guess location is a big disadvantage to u plus i heard the average height is quite big. prob 6'1" or something so that's quite a shame. not every one need to be a 2/10 to be an incel in this forum
I live in western europe

Irrefutable post.

just call it what it really is. socially retarded.

lets have IT make fun of retards

I'm always amazed how NT's never shut the fuck up, they blabber nonstop & expect you to not allow a 2 second silence.

Unless your past memories are erased then you may be able to do so but that's a theory I wanna test out

Don’t forget that good social skills will only help you with men. Talking to foids is a whole separate skill that even normies will admit. They are full of shit when they say talk to girls like normal humans or like you would to a guy. You have to put on an act and see them as children to be entertained

True, they aren't in touch with reality
was just talking with this guy on tik tok and he told me that the solution is just there which is getting over it and talking to people more unfortunately he wasn't joking

How much do you think is does you being uncomfortable in your own body add to this? 'cause I often feel it's a constant distraction to worry about all the things I can't stand about my body.
When you get good at something, let's say a game, you slowly start having to use less attention to do the more repetitive, simpler tasks. They become automated and as that happens, you free up your concious thoughts to focus on the harder parts of the problem, the ones that you can't do by instinct alone.
But if your mind is contantly checking and rechecking your posture, your clothes, your hair and every other little thing about your physcial apperance you are never fully present in the interaction. And being fully present might make you better able to cope with your non-NT insufficiencies. Just an idea based on personal experience as a fellow autist.

social skills are a meme

think about what normies talk about, parties, sports, drama, just pointless bullshit

social skills are a meme

think about what normies talk about, parties, sports, drama, just pointless bullshit
It's hard to see that if you're ugly. You always think you said the wrong thing if people react to your statement or joke in a weird way. But maybe that's just because of your looks.

It's hard to see that if you're ugly. You always think you said the wrong thing if people react to your statement or joke in a weird way. But maybe that's just because of your looks.
they react that way because of your looks (not what u said tho)

go on random schizo rants. then see what the responded to the worst. then dont do what they responded to the worst. also stay PC. prob the most important depending on who u are

Even if a non NT woke up tomorrow completely NT, the normalest of the normalfags in mind, it wouldn’t help him at all. Nobody has to “learn” social skills actively it’s just something people develop as they grow up, go to school, go through puberty, enter workforce, etc. Without all those former crucial years of experience and development which you can never replicate since you can’t be a child again, you are doomed.

if i had free hair transplant, free test replacement and a decent job i might not rope
i dont think theyd treat me well but... you know. i could roll with it. maybe. if only for me. yeah i think i could. then again i have a skin disease so theres that 2

You don't, Im in my mid 20s and still havnt learned these skills. Either you are normal or not, there is no "skill" (maybe some basic refinement at best).

you need to have positive feedback from other people
they will probably tell u that people don't really act if lookism does exist and that being ugly won't bring bad feedback to u.
since you're a sub 5
"Social skills" aren't really real. They're just the name for the system by which attractive people conspire to fence out unattractive people, and its subsequent projection of blame onto its victims. The performance and outcomes attributed to "social skills" are not a function of your doings or sayings f(d, s); they're purely a function of your looks f(looks).

No one would expect a man in a wheelchair to climb a tree, yet us neurodeivergents are supposed to have social skills?
Exactly. Asperger's and autism are a disability, for a reason. We can't just magic social skills into existence.

This is basically what the phrase "it's over" means for me. There's just no coming back from lacking the sum validation that NTs and normies (lookswise) receive throughout their entire childhood and formative years, and the health that that imbues to their psychology.

no point for me, at best it will only be a distraction from my face