Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How tf do some fat fucks live until old age?

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
3 years ago I was 65kg, now I'm 95kg and I feel like I'm literally falling apart and dying, I have developed fatty liver, peptic ulcer and other issues, yet you have mfs still being fat in their 60s without serious health problems, I guess genes really are everything

Modern medicine I guess.
Being fat used to be aristocratic at one point.

3 years ago I was 65kg, now I'm 95kg and I feel like I'm literally falling apart and dying, I have developed fatty liver, peptic ulcer and other issues, yet you have mfs still being fat in their 60s without serious health problems, I guess genes really are everything
Depends on whats your body used to. You probably gained weight too fast. I was 104-5 kg two months ago. Now im down to 95 and feel much better. For my turbomanlet height i still have a long way to go. If you seen TLC those fat fucks, they lose weight way too fast and some of them died. Too big of a shock. I plan to lose until 80-75 kg which is still fat, still enormous difference to now.

Depends on whats your body used to. You probably gained weight too fast. I was 104-5 kg two months ago. Now im down to 95 and feel much better.
thick bones nig

Well most fats fucks don't live ovER 50s here

Genetics & modern lifestyle
Pretty much all old men past their 40s are fat

Depends on whats your body used to. You probably gained weight too fast. I was 104-5 kg two months ago. Now im down to 95 and feel much better. For my turbomanlet height i still have a long way to go. If you seen TLC those fat fucks, they lose weight way too fast and some of them died. Too big of a shock. I plan to lose until 80-75 kg which is still fat, still enormous difference to now.
congrats on the weight loss

Thanks, appreciated. Losing weight is a constant battle, but now being broke actually helps me lol.
If you survive another month or two i think you will succeed in your goal. The first months are always the hardest, because youre getting rid of a bad habit while building a new one at the same time.

I'm 176cm and the ideal weight for me is 60kg because I have low muscle mass, Is losing 1kg/week slow enough to not experience shock?

I'm 176cm and the ideal weight for me is 60kg because I have low muscle mass, Is losing 1kg/week slow enough to not experience shock?
Do you heightmog where you live?

nigga I'm 167 cm and 64 kg and still somewhat look skinny :feelskek: Your ideal bodyweight would be like 70 to 75 kg

If you survive another month or two i think you will succeed in your goal. The first months are always the hardest, because youre getting rid of a bad habit while building a new one at the same time.
You're right, im slowly getting used to less food. Im not rushing, whenever i lose it its good as long as i dont get anything back which is the hardest part.

60kg sounds way too low for your height. If you have money for a lot of meat you should focus on gaining muscles and less on losing weight. Recommended is 1 kg in two weeks. I lost 2.5 kg in 4 weeks and i feel good.

nigga I'm 167 cm and 64 kg and still somewhat look skinny :feelskek: Your ideal bodyweight would be like 70 to 75 kg
Yeah, even with low muscle mass 72-73 kg sounds about right.

Like I said I was 65 before and still had belly fat, I have low muscle mass, don't underestimate muscle density, a small difference in muscle changes weight a lot, 75 is for gymmaxxed niggas

Genetics, modern medicine, living a life which is higher-quality in other aspects, etc.
Being fat used to be aristocratic at one point.
Ye it's because back then, they could afford the most luxurious food & in copious amounts, it was a status symbol more or less.