Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How street shitting has taught me to become a better human being

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
gotta keep that indian heritage alive

i hate to be dr. killjoy but the proverbial road to peace is not a street paved with literal human shit

First, a comment on the video, the guide guy indicates beach shitting is something that's tolerated, rather than something that's preferred. He says he thinks it's shameful, and he notes how people COVER THEIR FACES if they see someone they recognize and respect. 

Second, I generally agree with OP on a lot of things, but the opening post seems to claim that India's supposed brotherly love is due to street shitting. But the pre-supposed conclusion is incorrect: the idea that India is egalitarian couldn't be any further from the truth given it is still grappling with the legacy of the caste system and has pervasive colorism

as it turns out, the co-occurrence of inequality in India (from the caste system) and street shitting may not be a mere coincidence

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0[/video]

look at this graph from the above video 

Hlq1Ezu.png

the speaker in that video makes the point that India is an outlier when it comes to it's high levels of street shitting -- in that it's not explained by how poor of a country it is. All the circles in the box in the above image are countries with lower levels of street shitting despite being poorer than India. 

What does seem to explain India's high level of street shitting is the fact NO ONE WANTS TO DO SANITATION WORK IN INDIA. NO ONE WANTS TO TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT IN INDIA, NOT EVEN OF THEIR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS. And the reason is because sanitation work in India = associated with lower caste/Dalit work = "untouchable"/eternal cosmic "contamination" = social ostracism

tl;dr -- street shitting = unintended side-effect of human beings being terrible to other human beings (Dalits)

chudur-budur said:
Street shitting is the ultimate form of liberty and freedom a human being can enjoy. But don't know why the rest of the world don't seem to understand the philosophy behind it. 

Because it's unsanitary and spreads diseases.

Kointo said:
Because it's unsanitary and spreads diseases.

I forgot to put this edit in the post:

EDIT: For those lowIQcel here, I purposefully tagged it as [Serious] to make it more funny and silly, i.e. to elevate the sarcasm.

chudur-budur said:

EDIT: For those lowIQcel here, I purposefully tagged it as [Serious] to make it more funny and silly, i.e. to elevate the sarcasm.

People aren't low IQ for taking a thread with the [Serious] suffix serious. What the fuck did you expect?

subsaharan said:
i hate to be dr. killjoy but the proverbial road to peace is not a street paved with literal human shit

First, a comment on the video, the guide guy indicates beach shitting is something that's tolerated, rather than something that's preferred. He says he thinks it's shameful, and he notes how people COVER THEIR FACES if they see someone they recognize and respect. 

Second, I generally agree with OP on a lot of things, but the opening post seems to claim that India's supposed brotherly love is due to street shitting. But the pre-supposed conclusion is incorrect: the idea that India is egalitarian couldn't be any further from the truth given it is still grappling with the legacy of the caste system and has pervasive colorism

as it turns out, the co-occurrence of inequality in India (from the caste system) and street shitting may not be a mere coincidence

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0[/video]

look at this graph from the above video 

Hlq1Ezu.png

the speaker in that video makes the point that India is an outlier when it comes to it's high levels of street shitting -- in that it's not explained by how poor of a country it is. All the circles in the box in the above image are countries with lower levels of street shitting despite being poorer than India. 

What does seem to explain India's high level of street shitting is the fact NO ONE WANTS TO DO SANITATION WORK IN INDIA. NO ONE WANTS TO TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT IN INDIA, NOT EVEN OF THEIR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS. And the reason is because sanitation work in India = associated with lower caste/Dalit work = "untouchable"/eternal cosmic "contamination" = social ostracism

tl;dr -- street shitting = unintended side-effect of human beings being terrible to other human beings (Dalits)

Btw, streetshitting is such a thing that it does not need any justification, explaining it is pointless, you are already lost when you try to explain it. Even a fucking feral dog buries its own shit. That lady in the TEDtalk video is going over a major cope like all other stupid oblivious curries go.

This is worse than beta orbiting tbh

It looks liberating. Low inhib alpha behavior.

very inspirational post, street shitting will be a great feat for me transitioning to a curry.

brb
time to teach those feminazis what real freedom is

I just need to find a foid curry that is 6/10 and show that where I live has 2 bathrooms she'll immediately fall in love with me, goodbye comrades I going to ascend

Fake "curry" spotted.
Curryceldom is about the light in your heart, not the brown on your face. BTW what's the Indian name for the symbol in your avatar?

You should pretend to be a twitch whore and sell your tutti to thirsty cucks.

You should pretend to be a twitch whore and sell your tutti to thirsty cucks.

You should not sell shit for money bro, shit can't be measured by any earthly thing. @Sparrow's Song am I right?
This is worse than beta orbiting tbh
That's exactly what I used to think but everything has changed after my enlightenment.
BTW what's the Indian name for the symbol in your avatar?

Looks like a mandala, or a sri-yantra drawn from two intersecting vargas (squares).

Last edited:
I took a shit in the woods once and wiped my ass with one of these
paulownialeaf.jpg

The leaf has a fuzzy texture that feels great on your asshole, much better than toilet paper, after having used this leaf
I feel like all people that use toilet paper are untermensch. I looked forward to taking a dump everytime I woke up in the mornin.

I took a shit in the woods once and wiped my ass with one of these
paulownialeaf.jpg

The leaf has a fuzzy texture that feels great on your asshole, much better than toilet paper, after having used this leaf
I feel like all people that use toilet paper are untermensch. I looked forward to taking a dump everytime I woke up in the mornin.

Huh, what leaf is that? Sorry my knowledge is limited on non-curryland floras. We sometimes use shala leaf for this purpose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorea_robusta

Good to know, you found a nice alternative.

Einsteinx20 IQ post ngl tbh fam

You should not sell shit for money bro, shit can't be measured by any earthly thing. @Sparrow's Song am I right?

There was a thread a few days ago of some twitch slut selling her poop to thirsty cucks in food packaging.:feelsmega:

best curryposter strikes again

Women don't streetshit because pajeets have such low standards that yes, they will rape a woman while she's taking a dump. They have to be very discreet about their shitting habits and sometimes go shit in packs because there's safety in numbers.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
peak autism

Absolutely and unequivocally a based thread.

Legendary post

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chudur has been kekfuel since jan 2018 at least

A man who never shits in the street will never be a whole man

This shit thread is over two years old.

Epic thread from the vaults ahahaha