Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How street shitting has taught me to become a better human being

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Street shitting is the ultimate form of liberty and freedom a human being can enjoy. But don't know why the rest of the world don't seem to understand the philosophy behind it.

I used to get bullied by being called as "pajeet", "street shitter" etc. Which I never did. Then last year when I went to the curryland, I literally took shit in an open field for the first time, just to see how it feels. It was an eye opening experience.

Let's watch this docu first --

Imagine, you can't just kill a guy if you see him gracefully balancing his ass so that the butt-hole does not touch the tip of his poop, especially, while you are doing the same feat in front of him.

There are other positive implications to it, I think India enjoys a better communal harmony despite her extreme diversity in language, culture and religion. Think about the war-torn countries in the middle east. It became possible just because of this shitting culture. When you see your enemy is taking a crap and farting in front of you, you can't just kill him, immediately he becomes your shit-brother.

They also dig holes in the ground before taking the shit and bury them after the act, this also teaches an important lesson in life -- "bury the past", because all the shits in the world came from the foods eaten in the past.

A community shitting place also gives you a nice opportunity to socialize with your close-knit neighbourhood, people from all race, creed, gender and age come to the place and take shit, you will be able to talk to other people and exchange ideas while you take a dump. It's not like the west where you don't know the name of your neighbours, let alone how they squat and shit. Many creative ideas were born in the toilet, but no one in the world has the opportunity to share them immediately, but if you had a functional shitting beach like in the video, you will be able to think collaboratively. And if you can come up with a ground breaking idea you can share it immediately with your other shitting colleagues. You can also participate in the brainstorming shit-session, even if you are not there to poop, you can just squat and discuss. I think all the corporate meetings, political dialogues and the debates need to be performed in this kind of "open-a-shit" scenarios.

Moreover, India has a huge "rape" problem, if a lady squats, takes shit and farts in front of you, and if you see the gentle breeze from the sea swaying through her butt-hole, you can never dream of having sex with her, she is totally unfuckable at that point. So the ladies in the community should join, it will also open a new door towards the gender equality.

Last edited:
Women don't streetshit because pajeets have such low standards that yes, they will rape a woman while she's taking a dump. They have to be very discreet about their shitting habits and sometimes go shit in packs because there's safety in numbers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey, pathetic white incel. Do everyone a favour and end your misery. Maybe we can all do without another infiltrator in our midst

sticky this thread, mods

TheCopingMechanism said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey, pathetic white incel. Do everyone a favour and end your misery. Maybe we can all do without another infiltrator in our midst

A butthurt curry spotted. Mein indian hoon bey chutiye.

I SHOULD SHIT ON THE STREETS HERE IN FUCK HELL CALIFRONIA BUT WITHOUT ANYONE SEEING ME I WANT THIS PLACE TO GO TO SHIT

TheCopingMechanism said:

Lol stop the cope boyo.

TheVman said:
I SHOULD SHIT ON THE STREETS HERE IN FUCK HELL CALIFRONIA BUT WITHOUT ANYONE SEEING ME I WANT THIS PLACE TO GO TO SHIT

Kek, me too. I always dream of shitting in front of starbucks.

Idk about the shitting but ngl, I enjoyed being able to piss anywhere in India.
When lucky I could even see girls pee.

chudur-budur said:
Kek, me too. I always dream of shitting in front of starbucks.

Not inside Starbucks?

This could turn into a good copypasta.

I read this post.

Streets don't have bidets... How do you clean up? You carry wet wipes everywhere?

yo get the fuck out of here with that shit

[quote="It']
This could turn into a good copypasta.
[/quote]

If you're gonna shit in public at least do it on a passed out roastie's face.

Redpill Robert said:

If you're gonna shit in public at least do it on a passed out roastie's face.

redpill_comics_pic_33.jpg

[quote="Sparrow']
Streets don't have bidets... How do you clean up? You carry wet wipes everywhere?
[/quote]

We wash our butthole in the nearby pond, in the video they are washing their butthole with saltwater.

chudur-budur said:
[quote="Sparrow']
We wash our butthole in the nearby pond, in the video they are washing their butthole with saltwater.[/quote]
India is badass. Will they let any race shit next to them or do you have to be Indian?

[quote="Sparrow']
India is badass. Will they let any race shit next to them or do you have to be Indian?
[/quote]

Be a 6'5" white nazi german or a 3' tall african bushman, the brown yellow gravy that comes out of your ass is universal across every human being on this earth. You are more than welcome brother, we will squat and take the greatest shit together.

chudur-budur said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Be a 6'5" white nazi german or a 3' tall african bushman, the brown yellow gravy that comes out of your ass is universal across every human being on this earth. You are more than welcome brother, we will squat and take the greatest shit together.[/quote]
Gotta save up and move to India. Goa looks like the place I'd go. They have a few cool festivals too.

I wanna go to India and take a shit

FeminismsCancer said:
Idk about the shitting but ngl, I enjoyed being able to piss anywhere in India.
When lucky I could even see girls pee.

How was India compared to other Asian countries with women?

ArtoriasWolf said:

A nightmare when it comes to trying to get girls.

/r/cucktears is that way, homosexual

I want to shit on the street of femails that have bullied me.

Zielony4 said:

Shit on their porch.

towncel said:
/r/cucktears is that way, homosexual

LowIQcel spotted.

May Shiva bless you for spreading such deep spiritual insights.

chudur-budur said:
LowIQcel spotted.

You are a faggot but hide it from yourself the best you can

ArtoriasWolf said:

Men are protective of their daughters and sisters and getting an arranged marriage requires getting Daddy's consent. So yeah, you're not gonna find bar sluts to bang.

Nautica1983 said:
I read this post.

Where? Where did you read it?

towncel said:
You are a faggot but hide it from yourself the best you can

LOL, how do you know I am a faggot?

SeifEsteem said:
yo get the fuck out of here with that shit

Butthurt currycel spotted.

Zielony4 said:

Technically, if you can earn a crap load of money and make friends with dubai oil barons, you will be able to participate in a dubai porta-potty. Where you will be able to make roasties eating your fresh shit, literally.

https://britmannia.com/2016/07/03/dubai-porta-potties/

[quote="Sparrow']
Gotta save up and move to India. Goa looks like the place I'd go. They have a few cool festivals too.
[/quote]

Goa is a nice place, I mean in terms of nature, beach stuffs. But not sure how does it fair for public shitting, heard that baga beach has a designated public shitting place.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU[/video]

Send bobs and vegana

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUF1FQUF-v0[/video]

CopeWithTheRope said:
Send bobs and vegana

Correction: send bob, vegene

btw, this meme is overused to shit.

chudur-budur said:
Correction: send bob, vegene

btw, this meme is overused to shit.

True. I got nothing against currycels. Way better than islamcels.

Melinda said:
Women don't streetshit because pajeets have such low standards that yes, they will rape a woman while she's taking a dump. They have to be very discreet about their shitting habits and sometimes go shit in packs because there's safety in numbers.

Yup, I have seen women marching for morning shit in packs.

will cucktears people realize they can't even write a concrete argument like this?

Yahan hagna mana hai. I lolled