Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How quickly ER's sister Georgia forget her brother

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I dont see any mention of her brother in her tweets. As usual foids will always be rooting for other foids and chads before even losing a thought on their own brother.

Sad. But unfortunately a reality I’m tidays society because men are oppressed.

I dont see any mention of her brother in her tweets. As usual foids will always be rooting for other foids and chads before even losing a thought on their own brother.
To be fair,if my brother stabbed some chinks and tried to kill my other brother i will try to forget him too.

But point taken.Foids have no familial loyalty whatsoever

As soon as a white cock drills an ethnic whore, she forgets everything, it's like a drug, ethnic whores get high on white cocks.

I can’t imagine she looks at him fondly. Probably wants to forget he was ever real.

I can’t imagine she looks at him fondly. Probably wants to forget he was ever real.
this. Most of the time Hapa foids pretend they dont have incel brothers

That's even more disgusting tbh. Ragefuel that she doesn't even think of him.

His sister is scum, human trash. ER is famous, supreme and a saint. His sister is irrelevant, forgotten and is nothing more than a cum dumpster for chads.

ER did wrong in killing ricecels and was a bad tactician but his manifesto made up for it.

We should cough up some money, and all go gangbang her.

Anyone havethe pic of her with her friends and the one wearing a rice farmer hat?
Shes a self hating hapa cunt. And I dont even like Elliot

His sister is scum, human trash. ER is famous, supreme and a saint. His sister is irrelevant, forgotten and is nothing more than a cum dumpster for chads.

ER killed more incels than normies, we should be hating him too.

To be fair,if my brother stabbed some chinks and tried to kill my other brother i will try to forget him too.

But point taken.Foids have no familial loyalty whatsoever

ER killed more incels than normies, we should be hating him too.
I don't understand why people think that tbh. Can you explain this to me if you don't mind?
He wasted his potential to make his perfect ideas work by doing his shootings anyways. He had high iq ideas he should have publicly promoted.

I don't understand why people think that tbh. Can you explain this to me if you don't mind?
He killed three chinkcels that happened to room with him.
And the foids he killed are not Stacies but future users of Truefemcels.Overall the action is a huge failure

And the foids he killed are not Stacies but future users of Truefemcels.Overall the action is a huge failure
I don't really think we should sympathize with the attention seeking foids at leddit. But his roommates wanted him kicked out of the apartment because they thought he was weird and disliked him. One of them actually complained to try and get him kicked out. Not that ER should have killed them for that. He should have instead confronted them and told them they were idiots and would not be as cool as he was. Because Elliot did have coolness tbh.

Then may be one of those white passing latinos, not like those grass cutter mexicans.
No. The guy was clearly ethnic.

614c7b7d 5dbd 49e0 af55 7935b3c38fd6 m

Yea but that looks like a chadlite.
Mexican chadlite spanish it doesnt matter, he totally mogs her looksmatch and she looks like a fucking goblin with her disproportional head-body size ratio. 80/20

Foids will sell their own flesh and blood to the wolves before betraying the sisterhood.

someone should remind hER of him

that's sad tbh. If he was my brother I would never forget him lol. these hoes aint loyal.

punching her hard in the ass is too good for her
disgusting slut

>implying she ever remembered or cared about her brother

It's not Georgia's fault that ER did what he did. She's allowed to move on with her life.

He killed them because they bullied and stole from him. And George Chen was obviously a normie, not an incel.

Article 2639195 1E364DEF00000578 387 306x423

To be fair,if my brother stabbed some chinks and tried to kill my other brother

Not only did ER never try to kill his stepbrother, he actually saved his life once when he nearly drowned in a swimming pool. His sister should be grateful to him. Sure, he fantasized about killing him to take revenge on his stepmother, but never went along with it.

Last edited:
Cum sack thinks she's special. :feelskek:

She has a twitter? I'm informed about Jazz's Instagram with his girlfriend but that's about all I heard from the family.

Elliot is rotting in the ground while she bounces on chad dick.

There is no justice in this world.