How quickly ER's sister Georgia forget her brother

I dont see any mention of her brother in her tweets. As usual foids will always be rooting for other foids and chads before even losing a thought on their own brother.

I dont see any mention of her brother in her tweets. As usual foids will always be rooting for other foids and chads before even losing a thought on their own brother.
To be fair,if my brother stabbed some chinks and tried to kill my other brother i will try to forget him too.

But point taken.Foids have no familial loyalty whatsoever

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
As soon as a white cock drills an ethnic whore, she forgets everything, it's like a drug, ethnic whores get high on white cocks.

AsiaCel

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
-
His sister is scum, human trash. ER is famous, supreme and a saint. His sister is irrelevant, forgotten and is nothing more than a cum dumpster for chads.

ER did wrong in killing ricecels and was a bad tactician but his manifesto made up for it.

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Anyone havethe pic of her with her friends and the one wearing a rice farmer hat?
Shes a self hating hapa cunt. And I dont even like Elliot

Sniffles

卐 LEGIT 卐
-
ER killed more incels than normies, we should be hating him too.
I don't understand why people think that tbh. Can you explain this to me if you don't mind?
He wasted his potential to make his perfect ideas work by doing his shootings anyways. He had high iq ideas he should have publicly promoted.

Sniffles

卐 LEGIT 卐
-
He killed three chinkcels that happened to room with him.
And the foids he killed are not Stacies but future users of Truefemcels.Overall the action is a huge failure
I don't really think we should sympathize with the attention seeking foids at leddit. But his roommates wanted him kicked out of the apartment because they thought he was weird and disliked him. One of them actually complained to try and get him kicked out. Not that ER should have killed them for that. He should have instead confronted them and told them they were idiots and would not be as cool as he was. Because Elliot did have coolness tbh.

He killed three chinkcels that happened to room with him.
He killed them because they bullied and stole from him. And George Chen was obviously a normie, not an incel.

article-2639195-1e364def00000578-387_306x423-jpg.88426

To be fair,if my brother stabbed some chinks and tried to kill my other brother
Not only did ER never try to kill his stepbrother, he actually saved his life once when he nearly drowned in a swimming pool. His sister should be grateful to him. Sure, he fantasized about killing him to take revenge on his stepmother, but never went along with it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)