Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how often do you guys cry

turtlefyyy

turtlefyyy

Recruit
★★
last time i cried was around march cause i had some hand injury on both my hands and i couldn't do anything besides literally ldar

used to cry every single day though before i was 18

In the past years i've cried only in the days i've atempted suicide

Never, i am incapable of showing any emotion due to many psychological traumas.

Friend killed himself a few months ago, cried then.

I don't cry that often anymore. Last time I really let it all out was a few weeks ago.

I don't remember the last time i cried tbh.

Can't even really remember the last time.

I don't think I've cried since I was about 9. There was a period at ~17 where I was trying to make myself cry due to the soymachine having told me that it was "cathartic". I couldn't do it.

I can't remember the last time I cried. I cry maybe once or twice a year, just an assumption.

i usually bottle up several years worth and then let it out for a month or so, always at home and usually right after i get from work

i read somewhere that normies of both sexes cry very frequently and randomly, so that's strange

I literally can’t cry even if I force myself

My 21 years old cat passed away 14 of november of last year, couldn't handle it anymore. Then grandma one month after. Had a major breakdown as well. Since then, never cried. Almost a year now, tbh. Don't think i'll ever cry again.

I rarely cry and the last time I cried was around 6 months ago because of how pathetic I've become

Hardly ever, but I nearly did on my last day of high school when I realized how much better it would've been if I was good looking.

I am not "tough" or "evil" I don't cry or laugh at almost anything, and the reason isn't something some idiot incelstear member instantly thinks of when he hears "I can't cry". It's why I always hate seeing peoples reaction to my answer when it comes to laughter or crying.

Sometimes I go weeks without it, sometimes there is entire days when I tear up on and off every few minutes. It's been pretty often the past year or two, honestly.

I don't cry externally, my feelings sort of just collapse in on themselves.

In the womb before my sex was decided, then right when I formed my first XY chromosome I shut the tears away for good.

last time was about 2 years ago, i probably broke down cuz of my mental illness

One time I was so fucking angry with the world , I started to destroy my room , throwing eveyrhing to the floor , breaking things , etc. and then I laid down in the floor and started to cry for half an hour . I was drunk .

Last yr around this time because I was on lsd and it was amazing

last time was lke 3 months ago i have no idea why but i was feeling like attempting after some potent suifuel, but before that time like once a year before that, then before that? like when i was 8.

So no more than 3-4 times in my life that i actually remember.

That was back when i was bluepilled as fuck and realised its totally over, now i show no emotion and i am just totally grey and empty inside, can barely get up out of bed in the morning.

Last time was at a dentist appointment. Haven't ever since I became blackpilled though, completely giving up on women was a releasing experience, took a heavy weight off my shoulders and chest.

Idk, last time I cried was a couple months ago after I had a horrible day at work when my sister confronted me about a post I made on social media wishing I was aborted.

I will only cry when i charge in the incel-normie war

Sometimes I go weeks without it, sometimes there is entire days when I tear up on and off every few minutes. It's been pretty often the past year or two, honestly.

Did something happen in the last year or two to kick it off, where once you weren't crying as often?

I probably cry once a month. I get extremely depressed sometimes.

Not as often as I used to. Maybe once every few months at this point. Maybe 1ce a year.

Over for sobcels

A year or so ago (alone) when I got suspended from my job.

I wish I could cry more, especially to music.

Not often enough. It was quite awhile ago. Definitley last year

Did something happen in the last year or two to kick it off, where once you weren't crying as often?
That's just around the time when I entered into a world of true misery and despair, it was when I realized what a worthless, weak creature I was, and how little hope I had, when I became obsessed with death and suicide. I mean things were bad before, but thats when the dark days really began. There wasn't any particular cataclyst, just a slow descent had been happening for years, and it finally reached a critical point, I suppose.
Now I'm a pathetic crying biitcchhhhhh :lul::lul:

I used to cry almost every day but that was a long time ago it's been years since I cried most of the time i just feel empty and dead inside.

last time i cried was around march cause i had some hand injury on both my hands and i couldn't do anything besides literally ldar

used to cry every single day though before i was 18

Same, felt really sorry for myself back in the days but now not so much.

used to when i drank by myself, but now even when i drink by myself i dont feel anything, just numbness

Friend killed himself a few months ago, cried then.

Damn. Condolences.

I tear and choke up thinking about committing suicide.
I used to cry almost every day but that was a long time ago it's been years since I cried most of the time i just feel empty and dead inside.

This.