Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you use hand sanitizers?

Hand sanitizer

• Yes i have germphobia

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No, hand sanitizers are for brainwashed slaves

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Of course.
Ok, that's good, then. I just wait till I get home to wash my hands, to answer OP's question. I don't really use hand sanitizer all that much, and if I do, it's usually rubbing alcohol and not those weird fucking gels. Those are disgusting.

So do you wash your hands? Take a shit and get some poopy bacteria on your hands and make some food to eat. It's just bacteria bro! You definitely won't get sick from E. Coli or anything like that
I've done that many times, never gotten sick. You have to stop believing in the medical profession. They want you to fear bacteria so you'll get sick. It's much more dangerous to use hand sanitizer and then lick your hands, then you will get sick from the toxins. Some russians actually drank hand sanitizers because they ran out of alcohol and they died.

Last edited: