Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do some of you guys live sober

I’ve smoked weed in the past but I like being here mentally and experiencing everything RAW

Le alcohol bad and addictive, Costly.

20-30 dollar for 6 of them? What a scam.

I LIVE SOBER COZ IM POOR

Shrooms my friend
I took shrooms last summer and got cool closed eye visuals but then I started freaking out and thinking the police were coming and then I thought I pissed myself and I cried cus I thought I was gonna die
I can't take anything without freaking out and thinking I am gonna die and go to jail

i come from better white genes

I cope with yummy food (yummy in my inkwell tummy :feelsautistic: ) vidya and youtube.

I don't want to risk getting addicted and fucking up my life even more with drugs.

I already have a bad addiction to food so I don't want no other addiction

I used to be pretty big on weed and alcohol
It was getting expensive man. I would smoke a little more than an ounce a week (about 30 grams). When I would drink I would usually drink until I was falling down drunk or passed out. It was taking a toll on my brain too. I felt more low IQ, I was super forgetful, always forgetting shit and losing stuff. Don't get me wrong, I miss it sometimes. Sometimes I feel like drinking a very strong whiskey and smoking a blunt when I'm sad.
Not saying I'll never have a drink or smoke ever again. But I knew I seriously needed to cut back. My head is much clearer now and I like that

For me, it's the thought of the compounding side effects that will hit like a truck later in life. I do not want to feel the pain of my liver failing or become super ill some point in my life on top of being completely alone. It'll only be me in 20yrs when my family's dead, so I have to assure I'm doing the most I can to take care of myself.

I cope with ridiculus amounts of fapping, usually 4 times a day. That cope is starting to fail me though because it doesn't even feel good after that many times and I still feel like shit afterwards. I play lots of video games of course, and spend way too much time on this forum. Food is another of my copes. I eat 4,000 calories of food a day and eat a lot of sweets. The other day I had a sausage egg McMuffin and 12 Oreo cookies for breakfast. Food is like my drug in a way. I don't get fat either thanks to my ectomorph genes that keep me at 155 pounds. I also cope with cars. I just inherited my dad's 1971 Camaro with 500 horsepower and it's fun. Plus, I have radio control cars that go 60 miles per hour. These things can be fixed just like real cars, and all spare parts are available. I built a big ramp and do 50 foot high jumps with them, and they are durable enough not to break from it. Even when they do break, it's cool to work on them. Cars are one of my biggest copes and I'd be lost without them.