Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you use hand sanitizers?

Hand sanitizer

• Yes i have germphobia

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No, hand sanitizers are for brainwashed slaves

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't used hand sanitizers/disinfectants/alcohol on my hands in 18 years. I had to shake my hand with a higher up at work who used hand sanitizer and my hand instantly started burning for 30 minutes straight. It was the worst feeling ever.

I can't believe normies use that shit on a regular basis. I'm also never sick so that just goes to show that bacteria won't cause illness. I also haven't used soap on my hands in 6 years or so. I use coconut oil/cream to wash my hands sometimes. I'm interested to see how many people have germphobia on this site. It's one of the most normie things to use.

I just wash my hands with plain water

i wash my hands after taking a shit and stuff like that but never just rub jew gel all over my hands at random times like ive seen normies do

Hand satanizers?

i wash my hands after taking a shit and stuff like that but never just rub jew gel all over my hands at random times like ive seen normies do
Theres a middle aged foid at my job who use hand sanitizer at least 5 times/hr, no joke. We have to buy new ones pretty often, sucha waste of money. She's also sick pretty often.

zerozerozero

I tried to use it as a lube. Hurts.

Yes because I'm not an idiot

Yes because I'm not an idiot
Your ancestors seemed to have done well without them. I can understand if you have relatives who work in the medical industry and they've brainwashed you into using them, or maybe you are a med student, but they are unnecessary. Like i wrote before, i'm never sick and i haven't used them in 18 years.

I have a habit of washing my hands every time I touch someone else, it’s this feeling of being dirty if i don’t.

Yes. I'm fucking nuts about washing my hands.

not at all. it’s just called good hygiene
It's a mental illness to fear bacteria. Your ancestors didn't wash their hands. It's a modern phenomenon starting in the 1800s.

It's a mental illness to fear bacteria. Your ancestors didn't wash their hands. It's a modern phenomenon starting in the 1800s.
I don't know about that. I used not wash my hand and rub my eyes and got eye infections twice. I regularly wash my hands and face now and didn't get ever since.

It's not about just microbes, also about dust and dirt

I mean life expectancy also increased from 1800s
It's all about toxins, that's what makes people sick.

Theres a middle aged foid at my job who use hand sanitizer at least 5 times/hr, no joke. We have to buy new ones pretty often, sucha waste of money. She's also sick pretty often.
Agreed hand sanitizers are cope and shit. Mild soap wash moggs all hand "sanitizers"

Why do you use it? I've never used any type of lube or the likes for my dick and i've been fapping since i was 12. For 20 years.
You ask so here it goes: If my dick is sore or dry and it hurts moving the foreskin, I apply it around the tip and then start jacking, Spenol doesnt sting at all and has 0 side effects.

Life expediency was 30-40 then
Not because of bacteria. It was more stressful back then, people worked more, but ultimately people were healthier back then compared to now.

I definitely don't use them daily. But I used to use them in the past. I had one in my backpack when I was in school, in cases I ever needed to clean my hands but couldn't get to a sink.

I definitely don't use them daily. But I used to use them in the past. I had one in my backpack when I was in school, in cases I ever needed to clean my hands but couldn't get to a sink.
Better to use lime juice for that. Alot more healthier for you hands.

Better to use lime juice for that. Alot more healthier for you hands.
How? Get limes, get a container, squeeze limes into container?

Too much work.

Easier to just go to a store and simply buy the hand sanitizer.

No such thing. All disease are caused by toxins and nutritional deficiencies.
What? Come on you can literally see them with a microscope and observe it all for yourself.

What? Come on you can literally see them with a microscope and observe it all for yourself.
Sure they exist, but there's no such thing as "bad bacteria" If you eat food that kills "bad bacteria" it also kills "good bacteria" for example.

Not because of bacteria. It was more stressful back then, people worked more, but ultimately people were healthier back then compared to now.
No they all died mostly because of malaria

i even wash my hands after and before eating lmao wth is wrong with u

There is something called immune system in our body. You can literally observe this in microscope

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZYLeIJwe4w

Bacteria eats DEAD cells not alive ones. They can eat 50 times their own body weight, they are janitors in our bodies. We are 99% bacteria and 1% human. If bacteria were to cause disease i would also be dead by now. I've eaten thousands of kilograms of raw meat, raw eggs, raw rotten meat, raw rotten eggs. Haven't washed my hands in years...

There's also no such thing as an immune system. Some people have more toxins in their bodies than others, and that's what causes them to get sick more often, it has nothing to do with an immune system. A child gets sick during it's first years because it were poisoned by vaccines and elderly people get sick more often because they take alot of medications and vaccines. I'm also an anti-vaxxer btw. I can't believe how many incels on this site are as brainwashed as most normies i've met believing in germ theory and shit, damn.

Your ancestors seemed to have done well without them. I can understand if you have relatives who work in the medical industry and they've brainwashed you into using them, or maybe you are a med student, but they are unnecessary. Like i wrote before, i'm never sick and i haven't used them in 18 years.
A distant relative of mine got the corona a few days ago at the age of 40 and died. He was a newly-wed.
That's why I still use sanitizer because corona is real and Jews want you to think it's not.

Bacteria eats DEAD cells not alive ones. They can eat 50 times their own body weight, they are janitors in our bodies. We are 99% bacteria and 1% human. If bacteria were to cause disease i would also be dead by now. I've eaten thousands of kilograms of raw meat, raw eggs, raw rotten meat, raw rotten eggs. Haven't washed my hands in years...

There's also no such thing as an immune system. Some people have more toxins in their bodies than others, and that's what causes them to get sick more often, it has nothing to do with an immune system. A child gets sick during it's first years because it were poisoned by vaccines and elderly people get sick more often because they take alot of medications and vaccines. I'm also an anti-vaxxer btw. I can't believe how many incels on this site are as brainwashed as most normies i've met believing in germ theory and shit, damn.
So do you wash your hands? Take a shit and get some poopy bacteria on your hands and make some food to eat. It's just bacteria bro! You definitely won't get sick from E. Coli or anything like that

A distant relative of mine got the corona a few days ago at the age of 40 and died. He was a newly-wed.
That's why I still use sanitizer because corona is real and Jews want you to think it's not.
Did he get the deathvaxxx?