Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you cry?

How often do you cry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I do it when I'm under the influence of something and see something that brings back memories (Like threads talking about HS bullying. They're not bad, actually good for my health so I'm not trying to be like "OOO TAKE IT DOWN ITS TRIGGERING ME >:^(" Or when I realize the position I'm in. And because I'm always under something, I cry everyday. Sometimes more than once a day. Never infront of people though. In rehab I didn't cry once.-Kind of like a guilty pleasure. I get very emotional when I'm under something tbh. I'll fly into sparks of rages and emotion. Maybe because I have none when I'm sober?

Last edited:
I used to cry more last year, now I'm too emotionally numb tbh

I don't remember when was the last time.
I have lost my emotions. I am always in neutral mode now

I just feel numb, sad and depressed but I don't cry.
I don't remember when was the last time.
^

My tears have dried up since a year or so
i highly doubt if i can ever cry again tbh

Crying is something you normally do only as a child to alert your parents and seek help
Adults cry only , cause they instinctively seek companionship and emotional support

Theres no reason to cry , if nobody listens , nobody cares and nobodies even there to hear it .

So thats why my brain has subconsciously accepted my loneliness and adjusted itself to it
by eliminating my ability to shed a tear .

Less than once every 2 to 3 years

Cried 4 times in one week over a cat I tortured and over my general subhumanity, we’re already emasculated so crying won’t hurt

A lot sometimes every day

like one time every 2 years

I get very emotional when I'm under something tbh. I'll fly into sparks of rages and emotion. Maybe because I have none when I'm sober?
Also a substances abusecel and its like reading a description of myself (minus the rehab). If it wasn't for substances I doubt I'd cry so often but would feel nothing without it. Drinking probably my last true cope which is why I'm drunk all the time, soon as that stops, I'm roping.

Dunno, every year or two maybe. I cried a few weeks ago, just because I wanted to, but the last time I cried uncontrollably (as in, I didn't want to sit down and cry like I do every year or so) was at my dad's funeral when I was 11

Depends. When I have an "episode", I have "psycotic disorder", I laugh and cry.

honestly i'm over the whole sadness thing.

Once a month or so. I'm a relatively emotional guy.

Every few days ngl, I try not to but it always happens before bed, when I look back at another day in which I was completely alone.

at this point of my life usually around once a month

once or twice a year. more if you count tears that come from yawning but I'm assuming you mean in an emotional way.

I think maybe once around every three days though its moreso tearing up at a piece of media I've watched or remembered either fondly or due to it's emotional impact or both.

What can I say?

I'm an empathic, sympathetic, SOB.

Used to cry like a little bitch during my highschool days and nobody really gave a shit or made it worse, now I only do so if something near and dear to me breaks or passes away. But not like sobbing, just tears rolling down my deformed face

Last edited:
Yesterday tbh