Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much of your cope time do you spend on this forum?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
How much percentage or part of your leisure time do you think you spend browsing this site.
I've noticed that incels.is takes up most of my cope time, close to 90% perhaps. And when I'm doing something else I'm still on this site simultaneously.

I'm not spending time on other copes at all. Reason being that here I don't feel alone. I tried to watch anime or read somethin' but the prospect felt lonesome. This just proves media copes cannot replace human connection.

Last edited:
All of it, 100%, I am chained here physically and mentally

Only when I get tired of vidya and cooming to rape hentai.

when i'm not jacking off, playing games, or working

Now that my computers is fucked up so I can't game, it's around like 60% with the other time devoted to youtube or anime copes.
this forum is very addicting

This place gets you hooked. I spend a good amount of time active on here while playing games or watching stuff. Maybe a few hours a day average but sometimes I’ll just rottmaxx all day.

I spend 24 hours a day on this forum.

I'm livid.

Livid.

I spend 24 hours a day on this forum.

80-90% atm, if my nerve damage somehow corrects itself after surgery, I will probably be like 5% as active

I spend most of my time here; it is only the source of relief for my problems with S.R.B.

Replies give me a fucking adrenaline rush. You never know what will be said.

Unbelievable that this can be so addictive.

used to be 3-4 hours maybe. Now probably 1-1.5.

Almost all of it, this forum is very addicting
^

yeah this forum is the only place i vent about inceldom to, so a lot of my coping goes to here, but not all of it cus i also have vidya:feelsaww:

This is the only place where I can relate... Before it was on Reddit as well (RIP. Shortcels, Standardcels, IWH), but then Reddit blacklisted Inceldom.

i mostly play games or go out with irl friends, it took me a while to find this place anyway

around 5% or so

Not much at all to be honest. I don't like being reminded of my inceldom 24/7 and prefer to just play games almost 24/7 instead and headcanon that I'm a warlord in Age Of Empires for example :hax:

How tf would i know how long I've been on this site? You think I sit around with a motherfucking goddamned timer?