Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How much is self confidence worth, really?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Imagine, first of all, that you have a girlfriend. And why shouldn't you? You take care of your body. The Internet says you're "ogremaxxed" and you wear it like your identity. What you are not is "pretty." Not like the boys who make the music your girlfriend likes. The Internet says she's an "ARMY" and she wears it like her identity. Some people might say you're being cucked. But just look at these guys!

Fuckin' twinks, you could break them in half!

Now imagine it's 1944. You and the boys are in a Skytrain over Normandy getting ready to drop. You're not sure which will get you through this: Telling yourself you're definitely going home, or telling yourself you're not afraid to die. When one man speaks up: "Suppose we don't have homes to go back to?" He mentions his wife has been keeping him up to date on civilian life back in the States. But as of late she can't seem to shut up about this "Frankie" guy. The war has brought a great loneliness for young women. And Frankie is the boy in every corner drugstore. The "lieutenant husband" for America's women.

He produces a picture, and you have a look.

Fuckin' fairy, you could break him in half!

i'd be more inclined to break the whore in half

i'd be more inclined to break the whore in half

But would it mean she likes you? Would it mean your relationship had integrity?

But would it mean she likes you? Would it mean your relationship had integrity?
of course not, if she liked me she wouldnt feel the need to seek attention from other men

of course not, if she liked me she wouldnt feel the need to seek attention from other men

So if self confidence won't save you from being cucked, what will?

So if self confidence won't save you from being cucked, what will?
i dont think anything on an individual level can prevent that
imo it requires a systematic change on a global level, e.g. revoking or mitigating female rights by a considerable amount

Confidence is directly linked to your looks

I think Elvis mogged Frank, btw. He was better looking and 6'1. What do you think?

Brutal kpopill @Transcended Trucel

@Dregster666 on suicide watch

Self confidence = bones × (status + money)

Over for Sinatracels.

worth doesn't come from nothing.

I think confidence matters when you lowinhibmaxxing, which is essential for incels, since it's the only way we can make people respect us.

Self confidence is only useful if you are good looking or socially competent. Otherwise you’ll just be made fun of or ignored.