Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how much does social status contribute to dating success?

how much do you think social status contributes to dating success?

• 10-20%

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 20%-40%

• 50%

• Total voters
Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
How much do you think being rich, having a high status job like politician, being an academic etc would help with dating?

zero

has connections and can help them get ahead
prostitution where instead of paying with money he gives them other favors in exchange for sex

ahead with what
starting a business, promoting OF and stuff like that. I remember seeing a clip of him where he was talking about woman occasionally asking his help with starting a business

How much do you think being rich, having a high status job like politician, being an academic etc would help with dating?
If you are chad you will have status thats how it works.

If you are chad you will have status thats how it works.
wouldn't say so, a lot of chads end up alcoholics or drug addicts living on the street. Depends on the connections their parents have as well

None of that dumb shit matters, you just need too have the looks.

wouldn't say so, a lot of chads end up alcoholics or drug addicts living on the street. Depends on the connections their parents have as well
Most of the people who end up like that in my country are normies.
Chads are always on the top yk.

20-40% and even that wouldn't guarantee full loyalty from foids

Most of the people who end up like that in my country are normies.
Chads are always on the top yk.
I see lots of Chad's get addicted to drugs, they always go to clubs and that's a haven for drugs. My country is in a economic crisis so 99% of Chads here don't have connections and are fucked if they get themselves in a bad situation

Define social status.

20-40% and even that wouldn't guarantee full loyalty from foids
true, a lot of them get in relationships with high status man to show them off as a trophy and cheat behind their back with man they're attracted to

Define social status.
listed examples in the post. Being rich, high status job, academic or something like reporter where thousands of people watch you

Define social status.
oh I misunderstood. Social status means that people will look up to you. If you're rich people will think you're smart and determined. Same with if you're an academic or have a high status job.