Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you hate women?

Rope-a-dope

Rope-a-dope

Unfortunately a Jewcel
I really have no hatred towards women. How about you guys?

a lot, the hate is only surpassed by my hatred towards cucks/whiteknights

No more than they hate me.

I hate them all. My hatred has no bounds.

I hate the cucks who defend them the most, they truly are scum and need to be crushed.

I hate cucks more than women tbh

I love and respect them :heart:

I have an intense hatred for scatwhores selling their vacuum sealed turds online. I want to do extreme things to them. Teach them morals in a very forceful manner.

I have an intense hatred for scatwhores selling their vacuum sealed turds online. I want to do extreme things to them. Teach them morals in a very forceful manner.
Now that we can both agree on, friend

What about her mum
She ditched my brother and I when I was 5, would leave us home alone while she'd go out while my dad wage slaved. I wish her the most painful and torturous death. I hope the cunt gets gang raped and her body chopped up and left on the side of the road like a piece of shit.

I have an intense hatred for scatwhores selling their vacuum sealed turds online.
meanwhile incels are told to go and wagecuck for the minimum wage jfl

Depends I don’t hate all of them, I’ll always hate whiteknights and cucks more.

As much as they hate me. Which is a lot.
I only give to the world what it has given to me. I will never do anything nice for a foid ever.

Used to hate them a lot before realizing that at the end of the day hate is simply negative attention. Attention is foids' life fuel. Stop giving it to them

I fucking fucking HATE females, they are the cause of my misery, they destroyed my soul and will to live i despise them all i wish every woman on earth suffer a horrible death

I despise femoids for their primitve state, but nothing else. No hate.

I don't hate them, although they do upset me.

To be serious, I hate cucks and retarded, weak men more than women.

I do not hate women but I detest their hypocrisy (and society as a whole) in regards to the masculine appearance.

But hate I feel for normies in denial, white knights and manginas and other volunteer slaves.

And of course my greatest hatred is directed at myself for being born with a subhuman appearance.

If I were handsome I would not care about any of this, I would not really know that these issues exist.

I can't hate someone I don't know exists. But I genuinely hate around 80% of the ones I know of. I'm obsessed with murdering some of them. I wanna make them as subhuman as they view us, but I'm too pussy to do that.

I hate cucks as much as normies as much as I hate women

I really have no hatred towards women. How about you guys?

I don't, if I was a femoid of ANY kind I wouldn't fuck me as I'm pretty hideous looking. Plus a mentalcel and alcoholiccel. It's not their fault I'm a mistake of nature.

No hate for women. Extreme dislike of cucks/bluepill thinking/whiteknights

hate western women with a passion. love them in SEA

Then you're bluepilled. Western women are super nice to Chad just like SEA women are mean to asian ricecels
im blackpilled i know this. just basing this off my own experience, and im no chad

I hate them so much that my hatred corruped my souls and ate away my humanity

only the ones who cheat, my best friend just got cheated on for the second time. I hope all cheating women burn in hell

I found myself to be more mysogynistic everyday, sometimes I see women and I feel bitter at them for no real reason, just for being women

There's no reason to hate them, they didn't choose to be born as the vapid cunts they are anymore than I chose to be born as the genetic trash that I am. It doesn't make sense to blame people for their personalities anymore than it would make sense to blame them for their physical features.

No more than they hate me.
As much as they hate me. Which is a lot.
I only give to the world what it has given to me. I will never do anything nice for a foid ever.
This, if almost all the women I needed to interact with had not treated me with disgust and disrespect, wanting to make sure I know my place as subhuman on the planet, I might not have hated them, but it would be necessary to remove all the bad memories of humiliations and aggregations, which were occasionally caused by them and by their social influence on their normies pets, all they had to do was say something and I was humiliated and beaten, there are too many memories to ignore and too much hate to be left behind, if I could I would put a bullet in the head of each one of them

I hate them cause I don't get s3x and knowing a bunch of dudes fucking multiple women pisses me off even more

Depends on my mood, it correlates to my people-loving mood or people-hating mood.

However, I wish they were some stuff that could take control of. But most of time, women disappoint me.

Hate Stacys and gym thots with the fiery passion of a thousands suns

Love/dislike Beckys because they're the most hypergymous and slutty of them all because they need to compensate for not being as good looking as Stacy

Empathetic/friendly towards true Femcel and older women with kids

Why does this seem like a cucktears bait post to me

It's depressing but I don't hate them. It's just the result of natural selection and partly the reason why mankind was able to thrive. Selection of the fittest.

Ahriman and Jahi want you to hate people in general. When it comes to women, I hate how they are and the things they do, I want to exit this realm and leave them behind.

i hate everyone and everything

Women not that much can't fix a broken machine but beta males, Orbiters and cucks in general fucking hate