Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you hate women?

I don't think I hate them, but I resent them.

I think women are beautiful (besides fat ones who eat too much) and I just want them so bad. Some women are nice, some are cunts. But even the nice ones do not view me in a sexual way. Although I resent them, it isnt really their fault because they have been given too much power. (Tinder, Lack of rules and allowed to do whatever they want) Hence its like me hating rich people for not giving me money when it would help me out so much.

I dont hate them, but I think they need to be put back in place. Women who are forced into arranged marriages, 99% of the time, they are fine with that. Because they have no choice and eventually they do feel love for their husband, in the end everyone is happy. But here women are given all the power and it leads to the lowest tier men being completely denied sex.

Depends on my mood, it correlates to my people-loving mood or people-hating mood.

However, I wish they were some stuff that could take control of. But most of time, women disappoint me.
:feelsokman:

I don't hate women I'm just envious of everything they embody and all the men that they attract and are attracted to.

no hate. why would i hate a dog for eating it shit or a tiger for clawing a man to death? it's biologically programmed behavior.

just disappointed that cuckolds refuse to swallow the blackpill

Hate them to infinite and beyond

I want to kill them and eat their organs.

I have abject hatred for women.

I don't hate them. I view them as annoying insects that need to go away. I really hope that mankind can replace these useless creatures in 50 years time.

OP is an FBIcel

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR WOMEN AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

meh, not really. i can't help that they want a good looking partner, because i too would only settle for chad if i was female
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR WOMEN AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.
these fakes dont know our pain

This much
Web 775112553VH026 Manchester C

A lot. I am forced to be neutral or nice when I'm working or doing group assignments in school.

I don't hate them at all. I wouldn't want to fuck me either.

I don't hate women per se, I hate what they've become. I'm writing this as a westerner living in the US, where feminism is rampant and its ideologies spread throughout the world. I hate the fact that this is poisoning the women of my country. I also hate Americas complete lack of health consciousness (ex: Fast food & junk food). These two factors (feminism & diet) by and large make women the way they are: fat, completely narcissistic and ego driven. It's all "ME ME ME". And don't even get me started on their COMPLETELY ABSURD dating "requirements".

I know that what I've listed above hasn't been the way it's been forever. From speaking with my mother and her parents, women absolutely DID NOT always act the way they do today. And those older women I've spoken to, they are acutely aware of how it is now and it makes them sad and quite frankly embarrassed for women as a whole.

If you only like them as some form of fuckpet in a controlled slaveclass surpressing their natural urges, you should avoid to associate with them at all tbh or at least pump and dump only.

So for me, either society evolves forward past feminist bullshit and women become worthy, I find a unicorn or I go mgtow / pump and dump. (if I should ever normify and ascend.)