Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate foids so much it hurts.

• Thread starter Babylon Oh Babalyon
  • Start date
Babylon Oh Babalyon

Babylon Oh Babalyon

Greycel
How do you guys stand to be around them? Do you have any techines to survive the world with them in it?

I barely interact with them...
The only place I have to interact with women, is at my Job.
Gym? I prefer to do workouts on the local track, and run on the trails outside.
Very lucky I dont live in a polluted city.
Gyms are brothels nowadays, women dress like sluts.

i do not hate them, i am just super jealous of them, everything for them is so fucking easy.
is there any part of their life thats even a bit harder than ours?
aside from having less body strengh i really cant see nothing, all the things that they complain about are so easily avoidable, unwanted pregnancy? just use a condom or move to a state than allows you kill your own children in the womb. invisible work? single men do that too,
employment? i have seen unqualified women get hired just beause they are pretty, pay gap is a myth, i have been a wage slave all my life and i have never seen a women get paid less than me for doing the same job, any study that's shows otherwise is lying those fuckers dont take into account economic geography, worked hours or even job positions.
hell companies are even doing job quotas for women for no other reason than having a vagina.
social life for them is so fucking easy that they literaly cant get off their phones because of how many friends they have there.
Sex is hardwired in our brains and without it, we would die out as a species. It’s hardwired into every form of life that reproduces in a myriad of different ways. sex is the most basic expression of life and i have been denied that all my life through no fault of my own, no matter what i do or how many stuff i buy or how much i provide they only care about heigth,looks and social status, i am gonna live my life denied the most basic form of biological fulfilment, and a woman going to the same thing even if it's her fault can solve that by going on tinder and have sex just like ordering a pizza.

Yes same i despise them they have treated me like shit my entire life i try to avoid them at all cost because it`s Ragefuel :reeeeee:

I am never around them lol

Only interaction I have with them is when they are doing there job, very rare for me to talk to them whilst not