Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much can you bench press

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Same as OP tbh

I can lift 130lbs pewpew

Idk maybe around 120-140 max
Haven’t tried in a long time though for obvious reasons

I think like 50 lol

Wtf are we talking about? One rep max? Higher rep max? Lifetime best? Current best? Powerlifting bench press? Bodybuilding bench press?

I fucking hate this stupid question. It hardly means anything. You may as well just ask how big people's dicks are.

80kg
full

I usually put 10 KG on both sides of the barbell and do about 10-15 reps. No idea, how much I can bench one time. I'm not gonna try and break myself again. I'm weakcel.

I usually put 10 KG on both sides of the barbell and do about 10-15 reps. No idea, how much I can bench one time. I'm not gonna try and break myself again. I'm weakcel.

Too embarrassing to say ngl

i still remember back in school there were some kids i think they were around 12-13 years old and they could bench about 150kg or so. how tf could they do that thinking back

i still remember back in school there were some kids i think they were around 12-13 years old and they could bench about 150kg or so. how tf could they do that thinking back
Are u srs? Holy fuck god tier genetics that's like x3 I can do for 3 reps:feelsUnreal:

Are u srs? Holy fuck god tier genetics that's like x3 I can do for 3 reps:feelsUnreal:
im serious one kid was wide and fat looking big chest played sports. the other kid ended up being like 193cm tall and played sports at university. damn now i just rememberd some others who were also strong af lmao at me getting trash tier muscles genes.

I dont do that

Back when I was still gymceling I reached 100 as my best

Bench pressing?! I already consider lifting myself up from the bed a good achievement ngl

50 or 60 on a good day.

Wtf are we talking about? One rep max? Higher rep max? Lifetime best? Current best? Powerlifting bench press? Bodybuilding bench press?

I fucking hate this stupid question. It hardly means anything. You may as well just ask how big people's dicks are.
one rep maxes msot if time when they do this

The bar and 2 10 weights

No, 150lbs more likely. No 12 year old is benching twice his bodyweight

I can bench press 10 tons.

one blacktarpill

No, 150lbs more likely. No 12 year old is benching twice his bodyweight
i think they were actually about 13 or 14 not 12. one was already the size of an adult man and the other was shorter but was big. both played sports these werent average scrawny kids. thinking back i think it was about 136kg the one maxed out on. this was over 20 years ago.

Not much because I'm more into endurance sports :soy: