Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many women have you approached?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I personally at age 18, approached 11, most during my school days and two after i dropped out. All rejected me. Usually by saying they have a boyfriend. One cunt publicly humiliated me back in school. I don't know if i should continue approaching as it's mentally draining and enraging tbh.

I personally at age 18, approached 11, most during my school days and two after i dropped out. All rejected me. Usually by saying they have a boyfriend. One cunt publicly humiliated me back in school. I don't know if i should continue approaching as it's mentally draining and enraging tbh.
i never approached any girl lol XD

btw mysle ze to polski zwyczaj o mowieniu o chłopaku, mój chadlite kumpel, który jest gorszym karakanem ode mnie w zeszłym roku chyba z 60 razy to w szkole usłyszał od różnych lasek.

Does online count too?

I have done multiple approaches and each time I have succeeded in having sex and starting a relationship

I have attempted to get something going for myself with numerous women. But it just ends up the same way, its over. At one point you give up and try like once in a blue moon.

I don't want this to happen to me.

Less than 50 but over 20.

I should probably note down all my rejections for future reference tbh.

i never approached any girl lol XD

btw mysle ze to polski zwyczaj o mowieniu o chłopaku, mój chadlite kumpel, który jest gorszym karakanem ode mnie w zeszłym roku chyba z 60 razy to w szkole usłyszał od różnych lasek.
Możliwe, to jest głowna wymówka którą słyszę.

Zero, approaching is a meme.

About 60 even used pua techniques and did pretty well according to my wingman. 0% success rate

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 11
i wish my mother or father never approach each other
i wouldnt be on this shitty world

same. My cuck of a father wifed up my mother as a broke dude with nothing to his name. And she accepted him because he was good-looking, when there were a lot of other rich suitors around. Hate my life.

If you count internet approaches too, then I have sent messages to thousands of women. Let's just say it didn't go anywhere

not enough tbh

Stopped counting after 30. Latest was a noodlewhore from HK that I tried to jestermaxxx with and turns out she’s already fucked multiple American white Chad’s. She sent me pictures of her ex boyfriend’s. :feelsrope:

I’m disabledcel and mentalcel, so why I even try is beyond me.

Hem lemme count...

Yea 11 just like you. I got rejected 10 times and stood up on my date the 11th time.

Never approached a girl. I once lended a girl a book and I regret it because it made people think I was trying to hit on her.

1 IRL and i was drunk. Hit on multiple foids at the bar and i was sloppy.

Do store and food clerks count?

I've never approached a woman before, but I have asked out several women. Probably 50 or so.

I think around 5. I've blocked them out of my mind by this point so I don't have to remember the sadness of rejection.

Between 30 to 50 from 2014 to 2018

Only one. After that I realized there is no hope and decided not to embarrass myself anymore.

I have lost track.
I approach a lot and almost daily

I approached one girl directly by lifting her.

IRL about 10...

Online probably at least 1000 with match and about a couple dozen on other non-dating websites. Lol

Fuck approaching, they should coming to me

How the fuck are you even supposed to approach women?Just walk up to random foid?

IMO you are supposed to get to meet them through friends,or at some party(outside of online dating ofc).This is why it is over for no social circle autists.

zero. no point in asking if i already know the answer

A shit ton online, and a couple irl. Needless to say, my shitty experiences with young foids put me off from ever trying to approach anymore.

How the fuck are you even supposed to approach women?Just walk up to random foid?

IMO you are supposed to get to meet them through friends,or at some party(outside of online dating ofc).This is why it is over for no social circle autists.
you wouldn't need to '''''approach'''' a woman if she had any interest in you

Not counted total number, but this year no at all, is hard tofind approacheable, and feel tired after all that shit with them being stuck up cunts