Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many ugly/average men 25-40 have a home/income ready to start a family?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
But just can't get any attention from women?

I know several guys on the internet, mostly in their mid 30s, they've got 6 figure jobs, they've got a house pretty much paid off now, but they just remain single forever, can't get a GF, can't get matches on tinder, can't get any kind of dating going on, etc.

I know several of them who are just basically LDARing, going to work, going home, playing games, sleeping, going to work, going home, playing games, sleeping, etc. They all basically gave up on the idea of ever having a girlfriend/wife, one even explained to me that he feels having a GF and loving relationship with a woman is just something other people have, not him, that its as if it wasn't meant to be for him, because he's just found it impossible to attract any woman no matter what he has tried, theyve always been disinterested in him.

yeah it doesn't matter what they have, they can go waste it on skydiving/travelling/other stupid shit, no one cares

a thuglite chadlite gets a gf when they're both 18-19 and just condom-fucks her in a studio apartment with no light fixtures until they're both 35 if he can't afford a family, nobody tells him otherwise and nobody gives a shit, he's the boss in every way and his family praises him

most babies are born to single moms so none of that shit matters at all

family is now white nationalist racist word in 2019

Our generation will be more poor than the older gen.

I make roughly 50K a year, which is a huge jump from my 18K job that I had last year.

I'm living life like a fucking king TBH

I've made decent money in the past, upwards of $100K/yr

LDARing atm.

Deciding whether to continue or eat buckshot. I'm sort of at the point if one more thing goes wrong I'm done.

I think a lot of men will be in that situation

That’s me OP. In my early 30’s now.

Millions of men have been told the lie that getting an education and having a good job will lead to you having a monogamous relationship.
most babies are born to single moms so none of that shit matters at all

family is now white nationalist racist word in 2019

LDARing atm.

Deciding whether to continue or eat buckshot. I'm sort of at the point if one more thing goes wrong I'm done.
Business ownercel or STEMcel?

LDARing atm.

did you invest or save most of it?

That's me, except I don't own a house... however I do earn enough to support a family and I could buy a house (with cash).
But I'd rather keep stacking up my earnings for passive income instead of blowing it on a residence just yet.

Despite being capable of providing for a family and being over 6ft I've never even kissed a girl. :feelslala:

There's literally no way being single is "my fault" as the normalniggers like to put it. Modern women are the actual problem.

I'm 44 still a virgin and still live with my elderly parents and earn minimum wage after only being able to get 6 months work the past 14 years. I'd love my own place but the rent, plus basic living expenses would kill me.

That's me, except I don't own a house... however I do earn enough to support a family and I could buy a house (with cash).
But I'd rather keep stacking up my earnings for passive income instead of blowing it on a residence just yet.

Despite being capable of providing for a family and being over 6ft I've never even kissed a girl. :feelslala:

There's literally no way being single is "my fault" as the normalniggers like to put it. Modern women are the actual problem.

Getting that interestbux?

Millions of men have been told the lie that getting an education and having a good job will lead to you having a monogamous relationship.

Business ownercel or STEMcel?

Blue collar, Oil & Gas

College is a communist meme.

Want to be buisness ownercel to have enough money to spite society.

did you invest or save most of it?

Most, unfortunately not.

Net worth is in the low six figures.

You should invite them here

I'm 44 still a virgin and still live with my elderly parents and earn minimum wage after only being able to get 6 months work the past 14 years. I'd love my own place but the rent, plus basic living expenses would kill me.

I'm afraid to ask but can you still how shitty the job market is for you and your skills?

You're in the USA?

You either have low functioning autism or severe mental illness.

Otherwise there's no excuse outside of personal choice, even in the UK.

Blue collar, Oil & Gas

College is a communist meme.

Want to be buisness ownercel to have enough money to spite society.

Most, unfortunately not.

Net worth is in the low six figures.
not bad much more than me although im only on neetbux. i've spent thousands on copes so far, still most of it i've saved