Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times have you been beat up?

TheDragon

TheDragon

Hapa Ogrecel
★★★★★
Once in 4th grade by some kid in the school bathroom

Once in 5th grade by some fatass who was yelling racial slurs at me. Teachers saw it but didn't do anything.

Got beat up in 8th grade bc someone tried turning off my laptop so I stopped him so him and his friend were beating my head in. They were both 9th graders. Teachers also saw it but they didn't do shit.

God I hate this fucking world.

None, I knocked the fucker out first!

i think lots of people here who have bad experiences with bullying could do with gymmaxxing or doing martial arts

normies are retarded, they dont know that muscles dont mean you can fight, they just get intimidated

plenty of times since kindergarten

I honestly can't remember. Atleast 4 times. One time in grade 4 this group of girls came up to me and one of them kept trying to high kick me in the head. I got a hold of her leg and swung her around , gave her a good smash on the hard ground. I think the amount of random fighting might have fucked up my social adjustment cause I wasn't getting much advice or anything at home on how to deal. Oh I broke a nose in 5th grade :ahegao:

4 times, 500000 times if you include beatings by my father.

0 i always shot them in the head because im a real gangsta (Ingta5)

7th grade. We were doing a project for social studies and Arson was one of the topics. Somehow, my female classmate thought I said something about lighting her on fire or calling her someone who would light something on fire. Apparently, she conspired with other girls and a simp, one of my friends, lured me to somewhere close to the restroom. Little did I know that 4 girls were waiting for me. That was 7th grade so the girls were taller than the guys. I hadn't hit my growth spurt yet. All the 4 girls stomped the fuck out of me lmao.