Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times has a female contacted you for being an incel?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
back at r/incels many incels were getting messages from females(I didn't get any cuz I was a faggot lurker) but always ends with her ghosting them but I would like to hear some of your stories and what they said to you leading up to you being ghosted.

I had some cunt ghost me after sending some long message saying it would be interested in talking with me about inceldom once. It included a name, school, and even account for some social media. Either it was fake as fuck or a cunt was really so dumb as to give me that information

PessimisticFailure said:
I had some cunt ghost me after sending some long message saying it would be interested in talking with me about inceldom once.  It included a name, school, and even account for some social media.  Either it was fake as fuck or a cunt was really so dumb as to give me that information

interesting, what type of inceldom topics did she want to talk about?

PessimisticFailure said:
I had some cunt ghost me after sending some long message saying it would be interested in talking with me about inceldom once.  It included a name, school, and even account for some social media.  Either it was fake as fuck or a cunt was really so dumb as to give me that information

Lmao, you'd probably get arrested if u made contact on social media

I only got two messages for posting there. One was some racist calling me a nigger or some shit. Another was from some guy who liked my posts and admitted to stalking my profile.

blackcel said:
I only got two messages for posting there. One was some racist calling me a nigger or some shit. Another was from some guy who liked my posts and admitted to stalking my profile.

When people have been beat they tend to throw slurs instead of counter arguments

as for the second guy best hope he just likes your opinions and won't go any further than that

Themisterpepsi said:
interesting, what type of inceldom topics did she want to talk about?
The message went like this:
"(name) (age) (school) You seem pretty smart (albeit a little intellectually elitist and condescending, but aren't we all), and I love to meet and talk to different people. I am fully aware that this is a really odd intro, but if you want to talk, you can message me here, or add me on Kik" (account) If you're not comfortable responding to this message, I won't be offended (heart emoji)
hope you're doing okay.
I'm sorry that our appearance-based society has made you feel like a failure. I'm not under the delusion that I'll convince you to be optimistic and confident (I'm not that vapid), but I do think you have something to offer."

PessimisticFailure said:
"(name) (age) (school) You seem pretty smart (albeit a little intellectually elitist and condescending, but aren't we all), and I love to meet and talk to different people. I am fully aware that this is a really odd intro, but if you want to talk, you can message me here, or add me on Kik" (account) If you're not comfortable responding to this message, I won't be offended (heart emoji)
hope you're doing okay.
I'm sorry that our appearance-based society has made you feel like a failure. I'm not under the delusion that I'll convince you to be optimistic and confident (I'm not that vapid), but I do think you have something to offer."

seems like she just copy & paste that shit to any incels who was willing to bite
its so bland that it could be sent to anyone

Not female even contacted me, only two people pm my Incels account since i created it in september, one was a typical caring normie telling me to not lost hope and blablabla.

The other one was an Alt account of gambler insulting me.

Themisterpepsi said:
what did they say?

Mostly shit about how brainwashed I'm, that I'm handsome, etc. One wanted to skype but I knew better than to trust some femoid.

Unbearable2woman said:
Not female even contacted me, only two people pm my Incels account since i created it in september, one was a typical caring normie telling me to not lost hope and blablabla.

The other one was an Alt account of gambler insulting me.

what did gambler even say?

once. Some cunt from r/depression was stalking my posts. She wanted me to abandon the incel community, claiming it was "toxic" and so on.

fukmylyf said:
once. Some cunt from r/depression was stalking my posts. She wanted me to abandon the incel community, claiming it was "toxic" and so on.

I can just imagine the bluepill advice she was giving you

Quite a few did and they all ghosted me except one and she drew me a pic of Blackops2cel and that is my avatar

ilieknothing said:
Quite a few did and they all ghosted me except one and she drew me a pic of Blackops2cel and that is my avatar

I seen that drawing a lot on r/incels didn't know a female made it

Themisterpepsi said:
ilieknothing said:
I seen that drawing a lot on r/incels didn't know a female made it
It was made for an incel and it is a pic of our Lord, that is all that matters

One Eastern European gal from r/Foreveralone (she was blabbering about how lonely she is and how work sucks, she also pm'd a lot of the guys on there).

Just one. She claimed to be a female incel who can't find a partner. I asked her out and she rejected and ghosted me.

idkwattodowithlife said:
One Eastern European gal from r/Foreveralone (she was blabbering about how lonely she is and how work sucks, she also pm'd a lot of the guys on there) and one guy from the r/TheRedPill, if we're gonna take the gay path, we just went back and forth with our future goals of becoming mathematicians.

I assume she did more than just whine about her personal life to randoms
any reason why she contacted so many guys?

Kirby said:
Just one. She claimed to be a female incel who can't find a partner. I asked her out and she rejected and ghosted me.

then what was the point of contacting incels then?
to gain validation?
to feel better?
were they bored?
Woman are a meme at this point

Themisterpepsi said:
what did gambler even say?

Oh i can`t find it, probably deleted it, basically i called him an autistic volcel in one thread and he pm 5 minutes latter with like a 100 words message full of anger, lmao

Unbearable2woman said:
Oh i can`t find it, probably deleted it, basically i called him an autistic volcel in one thread and he pm 5 minutes latter with like a 100 words message full of anger, lmao

lol you would think after being called a volcel by 80% of the community he would have grown a thicker skin

Unbearable2woman said:

loool

I've had tons message me asking me to degrade them.

PessimisticFailure said:

1. it might have been a troll acc giving some random persons name and details away or
2. it might have been dumb of her to give her details but it seems like she was trying to trap you to try and get you arrested or some shit ( i guess that depends if you were a lurker or a poster tho) Actually pretty smart of the fho to do that ( if thats what she was doing).

Themisterpepsi said:
lol you would think after being called a volcel by 80% of the community he would have grown a thicker skin

he does have thicker skin, hes chad.

mental_out said:
I got one who spanked herself on skype and let me to tell her to hurt herself in various ways. It was pretty funny. She had no idea what I looked like either. Turned out she had some weird fetish for being degraded and felt that being told what to do by an incel was degrading (she told me this after the fact of course)

Doesn't this qualify as bragging?

Holy shit @ the amount of Chads in this thread. I'd like to point out that none of you are allowed to call me a fakecel since I got 0 offers on there.

only megacucks fall for that

Literally never lol.

Altho there was a girl on sluthate that we talked a lot,but it wasnt incel related.

Fontaine said:
Doesn't this qualify as bragging?

I wouldn't it qualify as bragging if she was just using Mentalout for her own pleasure

kodoku said:
only megacucks fall for that

True but we do got some autistcels that will fall for that

Kirby said:
She wanted validation. :(

I've never gotten any messages. I didn't really post that much though, only upvoted tons of stuff.

A girl pm'd me a few times bc i mentioned a book and also that I'm from Germany. She was apparently also a fan of this book and from Germany too (even a city not that far away from me) But because I'm not a bluepilled cuck who's actively trying to get doxxed I never added her on discord.

PessimisticFailure said:
hope you're doing okay.

Roasties don't know what Kik is you were probably talking to an other incel or some inceltears cuck

I'm so glad we don't have to deal with roasties now that we're away from le reddit.

Kirby said:

CLASSIC.

Women simply can't be incel. A real incel wouldn't ghost someone of the opposite sex like that. They know they can get sex at any time.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm so glad we don't have to deal with roasties now that we're away from le reddit.

They're infesting r/incelswithouthate now

Themisterpepsi said:
They're infesting r/incelswithouthate now

Soon they will have to rename themselves "incelswithhate."

Why can't roasties online just leave us alone like they in real life.

Any of you among the many pestered by Gattofila/LokiZephyr?

I never got any messages from female redditors because I made it obvious in my posts that I wasn't white and because female redditors are totally not racist. At all.

dannymason said:
Any of you among the many pestered by Gattofila/LokiZephyr?

Nope I was a lurker nobody pestered me
I Did see a lot messages from incelsdeservehate just copying and pasting things that equate to "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE VIRGIN LOL!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back