Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times has a female contacted you for being an incel?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
back at r/incels many incels were getting messages from females(I didn't get any cuz I was a faggot lurker) but always ends with her ghosting them but I would like to hear some of your stories and what they said to you leading up to you being ghosted.
 
PessimisticFailure

PessimisticFailure

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
452
Online
0
I had some cunt ghost me after sending some long message saying it would be interested in talking with me about inceldom once. It included a name, school, and even account for some social media. Either it was fake as fuck or a cunt was really so dumb as to give me that information
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
PessimisticFailure said:
I had some cunt ghost me after sending some long message saying it would be interested in talking with me about inceldom once.  It included a name, school, and even account for some social media.  Either it was fake as fuck or a cunt was really so dumb as to give me that information


interesting, what type of inceldom topics did she want to talk about?
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
PessimisticFailure said:
I had some cunt ghost me after sending some long message saying it would be interested in talking with me about inceldom once.  It included a name, school, and even account for some social media.  Either it was fake as fuck or a cunt was really so dumb as to give me that information

Lmao, you'd probably get arrested if u made contact on social media
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,938
Online
52m
I only got two messages for posting there. One was some racist calling me a nigger or some shit. Another was from some guy who liked my posts and admitted to stalking my profile.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
blackcel said:
I only got two messages for posting there. One was some racist calling me a nigger or some shit. Another was from some guy who liked my posts and admitted to stalking my profile.

When people have been beat they tend to throw slurs instead of counter arguments

as for the second guy best hope he just likes your opinions and won't go any further than that
 
PessimisticFailure

PessimisticFailure

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
452
Online
0
Themisterpepsi said:
interesting, what type of inceldom topics did she want to talk about?
The message went like this:
"(name) (age) (school) You seem pretty smart (albeit a little intellectually elitist and condescending, but aren't we all), and I love to meet and talk to different people. I am fully aware that this is a really odd intro, but if you want to talk, you can message me here, or add me on Kik" (account) If you're not comfortable responding to this message, I won't be offended (heart emoji)
hope you're doing okay.
I'm sorry that our appearance-based society has made you feel like a failure. I'm not under the delusion that I'll convince you to be optimistic and confident (I'm not that vapid), but I do think you have something to offer."
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
PessimisticFailure said:
The message went like this:
"(name) (age) (school) You seem pretty smart (albeit a little intellectually elitist and condescending, but aren't we all), and I love to meet and talk to different people. I am fully aware that this is a really odd intro, but if you want to talk, you can message me here, or add me on Kik" (account) If you're not comfortable responding to this message, I won't be offended (heart emoji)
hope you're doing okay.
I'm sorry that our appearance-based society has made you feel like a failure. I'm not under the delusion that I'll convince you to be optimistic and confident (I'm not that vapid), but I do think you have something to offer."

seems like she just copy & paste that shit to any incels who was willing to bite
its so bland that it could be sent to anyone
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Not female even contacted me, only two people pm my Incels account since i created it in september, one was a typical caring normie telling me to not lost hope and blablabla.

The other one was an Alt account of gambler insulting me.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
Themisterpepsi said:
what did they say?

Mostly shit about how brainwashed I'm, that I'm handsome, etc. One wanted to skype but I knew better than to trust some femoid.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
Unbearable2woman said:
Not female even contacted me, only two people pm my Incels account since i created it in september, one was a typical caring normie telling me to not lost hope and blablabla.

The other one was an Alt account of gambler insulting me.

what did gambler even say?
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
once. Some cunt from r/depression was stalking my posts. She wanted me to abandon the incel community, claiming it was "toxic" and so on.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
fukmylyf said:
once. Some cunt from r/depression was stalking my posts. She wanted me to abandon the incel community, claiming it was "toxic" and so on.

I can just imagine the bluepill advice she was giving you
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,651
Online
122d 19h 54m
Quite a few did and they all ghosted me except one and she drew me a pic of Blackops2cel and that is my avatar
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
ilieknothing said:
Quite a few did and they all ghosted me except one and she drew me a pic of Blackops2cel and that is my avatar

I seen that drawing a lot on r/incels didn't know a female made it
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,651
Online
122d 19h 54m
Themisterpepsi said:
ilieknothing said:
Quite a few did and they all ghosted me except one and she drew me a pic of Blackops2cel and that is my avatar
I seen that drawing a lot on r/incels didn't know a female made it
It was made for an incel and it is a pic of our Lord, that is all that matters
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
One Eastern European gal from r/Foreveralone (she was blabbering about how lonely she is and how work sucks, she also pm'd a lot of the guys on there).
 
Kirby

Kirby

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
51
Online
5m
Just one. She claimed to be a female incel who can't find a partner. I asked her out and she rejected and ghosted me.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
idkwattodowithlife said:
One Eastern European gal from r/Foreveralone (she was blabbering about how lonely she is and how work sucks, she also pm'd a lot of the guys on there) and one guy from the r/TheRedPill, if we're gonna take the gay path, we just went back and forth with our future goals of becoming mathematicians.

I assume she did more than just whine about her personal life to randoms
any reason why she contacted so many guys?


Kirby said:
Just one. She claimed to be a female incel who can't find a partner. I asked her out and she rejected and ghosted me.

then what was the point of contacting incels then?
to gain validation?
to feel better?
were they bored?
Woman are a meme at this point
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Themisterpepsi said:
what did gambler even say?

Oh i can`t find it, probably deleted it, basically i called him an autistic volcel in one thread and he pm 5 minutes latter with like a 100 words message full of anger, lmao
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
Unbearable2woman said:
Oh i can`t find it, probably deleted it, basically i called him an autistic volcel in one thread and he pm 5 minutes latter with like a 100 words message full of anger, lmao

lol you would think after being called a volcel by 80% of the community he would have grown a thicker skin
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
Unbearable2woman said:
Oh i can`t find it, probably deleted it, basically i called him an autistic volcel in one thread and he pm 5 minutes latter with like a 100 words message full of anger, lmao

loool
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,619
Online
11h 12m
I've had tons message me asking me to degrade them.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,579
Online
14d 4h 45m
PessimisticFailure said:
I had some cunt ghost me after sending some long message saying it would be interested in talking with me about inceldom once.  It included a name, school, and even account for some social media.  Either it was fake as fuck or a cunt was really so dumb as to give me that information

1. it might have been a troll acc giving some random persons name and details away or
2. it might have been dumb of her to give her details but it seems like she was trying to trap you to try and get you arrested or some shit ( i guess that depends if you were a lurker or a poster tho) Actually pretty smart of the fho to do that ( if thats what she was doing).


Themisterpepsi said:
lol you would think after being called a volcel by 80% of the community he would have grown a thicker skin

he does have thicker skin, hes chad.
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,432
Online
18h 23m
mental_out said:
I got one who spanked herself on skype and let me to tell her to hurt herself in various ways. It was pretty funny. She had no idea what I looked like either. Turned out she had some weird fetish for being degraded and felt that being told what to do by an incel was degrading (she told me this after the fact of course)

Doesn't this qualify as bragging?
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Holy shit @ the amount of Chads in this thread. I'd like to point out that none of you are allowed to call me a fakecel since I got 0 offers on there.
 
kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
657
Online
2d 2h 25m
only megacucks fall for that
 
L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
143
Online
0
Literally never lol.

Altho there was a girl on sluthate that we talked a lot,but it wasnt incel related.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
Fontaine said:
Doesn't this qualify as bragging?

I wouldn't it qualify as bragging if she was just using Mentalout for her own pleasure


kodoku said:
only megacucks fall for that

True but we do got some autistcels that will fall for that
 
LonelyButterfly

LonelyButterfly

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
293
Online
11h 18m
Kirby said:
Just one. She claimed to be a female incel who can't find a partner. I asked her out and she rejected and ghosted me.
She wanted validation. :(

I've never gotten any messages. I didn't really post that much though, only upvoted tons of stuff.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
A girl pm'd me a few times bc i mentioned a book and also that I'm from Germany. She was apparently also a fan of this book and from Germany too (even a city not that far away from me) But because I'm not a bluepilled cuck who's actively trying to get doxxed I never added her on discord.
 
F

FailedAbortion

Greycel
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
16
Online
0
PessimisticFailure said:
The message went like this:
"(name) (age) (school) You seem pretty smart (albeit a little intellectually elitist and condescending, but aren't we all), and I love to meet and talk to different people. I am fully aware that this is a really odd intro, but if you want to talk, you can message me here, or add me on Kik" (account) If you're not comfortable responding to this message, I won't be offended (heart emoji)
hope you're doing okay.
I'm sorry that our appearance-based society has made you feel like a failure. I'm not under the delusion that I'll convince you to be optimistic and confident (I'm not that vapid), but I do think you have something to offer."


Roasties don't know what Kik is you were probably talking to an other incel or some inceltears cuck
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
I'm so glad we don't have to deal with roasties now that we're away from le reddit.


Kirby said:
Just one. She claimed to be a female incel who can't find a partner. I asked her out and she rejected and ghosted me.

CLASSIC.

Women simply can't be incel. A real incel wouldn't ghost someone of the opposite sex like that. They know they can get sex at any time.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
CopingGymcel said:
I'm so glad we don't have to deal with roasties now that we're away from le reddit.

They're infesting r/incelswithouthate now
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Themisterpepsi said:
They're infesting r/incelswithouthate now

Soon they will have to rename themselves "incelswithhate."

Why can't roasties online just leave us alone like they in real life.
 
Deleted member 1499

Deleted member 1499

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
393
Online
36m
Any of you among the many pestered by Gattofila/LokiZephyr?
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
I never got any messages from female redditors because I made it obvious in my posts that I wasn't white and because female redditors are totally not racist. At all.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
dannymason said:
Any of you among the many pestered by Gattofila/LokiZephyr?

Nope I was a lurker nobody pestered me
I Did see a lot messages from incelsdeservehate just copying and pasting things that equate to "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE VIRGIN LOL!!!"
 

Similar threads

dungeondragon
Replies
13
Views
223
TheGambler2
TheGambler2
G
Replies
47
Views
1K
Mecoja
Mecoja
doomed 7
Replies
16
Views
336
sub human
sub human
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top