Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you here smoke?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
im starting to notice a lot of younger kids and foids smoke these days its almost as it it has become cool and hip im starting to think foids find smoking attractive

I smoke a pack a month, maybe 2 at worst. Menthols usually. It's a nice cope after work.

I do not. I don’t even drink. I am actually quite poor at rotting now that i think about it.

Naw smoking looks gross

im starting to notice a lot of younger kids and foids smoke these days its almost as it it has become cool and hip im starting to think foids find smoking attractive

You must be young or ignorant of history. Smoking was a lot more common from the 40s until the late 90s then it is now and smoking is on a huge decline in nearly every western country. Unless there is a recent uptick but I doubt it.

But to answer your question yes I smoke

It's too hard to get high from smoking.

The only time I ever felt the nicotine high was when I chewed a huge wod of this stuff. It was so nice. Like you're floating.

grizzly-can.jpg

nope, rather have my organs look like the left

Shisha atleast once every two weeks and i just started vaping CBD

im too superior, non-degenerate, pure, and clean for cigarettes.

i want to continue on having my superiority complex and avail my life away with dunning's-kruger effect

women-looking-down-on-men.jpg

Stopped in 2006.

I smoke about 5 cigs a day and one weedjoint. I cant understand people who smoke a whole pack a day though...my 2nd cig of the day doesnt taste as good as my 1st..i cant imagine smoking your 20th of the day

I used to smoke, but I got tired of feeling like shit, so I quit.

If I do smoke, it usually is 2-3 cigarettes in classic chain smoking style where I light the next one with the stub of the previous one. If I don't have multiple ones, then I don't really feel anything? However, I don't really smoke all that often and usually go weeks without one with no craving.

fuck cancer sticks

me smokah, me attacked also for this thinga now JFL

I used to smoke unfiltered. Then I got used and couldn't feel shit.
So I don't anymore.

I also almost got arrested on my birthday when I was smoking an unfiltered in public, and a pig thought it was marijuana. Another reason to not smoke publicly if you look incel. Fucking pigs. Hide your dogs

Pack a day cel here

Yeah, I smoke. I've smoked since I was 17. Not to be "cool" but because my Mum was sick as fuck and I wanted something to help deal with the pain I was suffering inside.

I smoke strictly one cigarette and one rollie worth of tobacco a month.
Weed though, I try to keep to once a week but I'm currently weak in that regard. It's a nice cope but it makes me into a sub 90 iq retard for a while and it probably has a similar long term effect

i dont smoke nor do i drink.

No, i dont smoke and never will.

If you mean Juuls then yes. People make fun of them but they pack a whollop of 5% nicotine

Yes, i smoke weed+tobbaco at least once a day. Dont know how you call that in english. Maybe
weedjoint
idk.
When im really depressed and feel like fucking shit and suicidal, i can smoke from 10 to 25 "weedjoints" per day (with less weed than usual, so i dont waste it.)
The best part of smoking is knowing that i will die sooner every time i take a puff on the joint, tbh. A extremely slow suicide is better than no suicide at all.
I smoked a lot in my life tbh. I hope it kills me soon.

Never smoked
Never drank

cancer smoke or ganja smoke?

Cigs or weed? I go through a pack of smokes every couple of days but I smoke weed like a motherfucker.

I don't smoke, but I take snuff tobacco (powdered tobacco 'inhaled' through nose) occasionally
White  2 2 2016 02 18 12 06 01

They most definitely do. It is NT along with drinking and other drugs

Hookah is the best. relaxing af. But the idea of foids being more attracted to people who smoke it not true, a lot of living proof in this thread, including myself.