Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How many of you here got Fired from a job for being Incel? Story of my Employment at McDonalds.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
My first job was McDonalds. They had an open interview session going on for 2 open slots. Every single day there were about 30 people competing for one of the slots. I looked up interview tips and got myself to be low inhib during the interview. I managed to impress the guy manager by telling him the full history of McDonalds. I got a call a week later saying I made it. I was extremely happy because I was applying and looking for work for roughly 3 years. Orientation was on friday, so I went to the store on friday, but they told me they changed to thursday and told me I should have gotten a call, I didn't. Had to wait next week for orientation at a different McDonalds. After that I was waiting for my first day of training. It was very long so I went to the store reminding them to put me on the schedule, at least 5 different times. The last time they sent me to the local headquarters to talk with some lady about getting me to start training. They were forced to start scheduling me 2 months later (from orientation).

They put me as a cashier, it was a fucking nightmare. For the first few weeks I had the highest inhibition possible, so my IQ dropped about 30 points. The manager was also making fun of me for being "so serious." I have the worst memory in human history so there was no way I was going to remember all the hundreds of buttons and in which format they were in with all the different slots and shit. It was 10x more complicated than you would think it works. If someone came in asking for a coke DO NOT press the coke button. Ridiculous right? You needed to press at least 5 buttons, including "2nd" and "mode," assuming you're already on the right slot, before you can finally press it. Otherwise you "overcharge" the soda. Because of that, and a bunch of other things I had to memorize, I looked retarded. A little girl came in, asking for a soda once, I pressed the coke button, and overcharged the soda. She didn't have enough money for it. My manager came in, fixed it for me, then yelled at me for messing up. She was a fat feminist femoid btw. My trainer only showed me how to use it once for like 15 seconds so clearly I was confused. Another time a couple came in asking for water and I literally spent over 5 minutes looking for a water button. I couldn't find it so I had to wait some minutes for my trainer to come help me. She asked them what they wanted, they said a cup of water, and she went to the fridge behind me and just gave them a cup of water, for free. I was like "WTF you didn't told me about that." She said "whatever." Another time an old couple came in asking for coffee, and my manager was watching me over my shoulder. I put the coffee cup down because I thought that was what you're supposed to do, but they looked at me like I was crazy. My manager, agitated, told me I was supposed to fill up the coffee. So she picked it up, then very nearly almost tripped over my leg, I didn't even apologize for it because I'm already paralyzed by my clumsiness. She did the order for me. I continued being a dumb fuck, taking at least 2 minutes per order looking for buttons, for the whole day. This was only my first day btw, all this retardation continued on the next day.

Somewhere along the 2nd day I remembered seeing a guy who looked like one of those nerds from the 80's come in asking for a cheseburger with no toppings, take away everything. When you press the topping section you can delete literally everything, including the buns and burgers. I asked him did he want me to take away the meat and buns, and he said yes. So he essentially ordered nothing for like 2 dollars or something. I grabbed a piece of wrapper and gave it to him, he said thank you and left. WTF. Later on the day, when I was cleaning the trays because it was slow, my manager told me to go see her in one of the tables. I came over and basically she tried to fire me because I was "doing nothing." I told her I was literally in the middle of cleaning trays and she said "so all you did was clean trays all day." She told me that just because I cleaned trays that didn't mean I was done for the day. REEEEEEEEE. She also told me about how I'm too serious and don't talk enough and was too "creepy" at the register and stuff. And that I should be more aware of how to use the register, she even use the little girl as an example of my incompetence as an employee. So she almost fired me over "not knowing what to do," but I persuaded her to put me on the grill next day to prove me worth. I worked like a maniac for the rest of the day, always bugging her about what can I do to prove I wasn't doing nothing.

Things got alot better when I was at the back. It was more straightforward and less memory required, also didn't really need to talk to people besides the sandwich builder. This was the way it was for the next year. But on the 2nd week I started to only get one day per week because can you guess which manager was on charge of the schedule? Yes, the fat feminist. So I only made about 50 dollars per week. I was still quiet and clearly the social loser. So I was a pretty good worker, did everything lightning fast when the sandwich builders would literally be on their phone when there's like 10 orders on the screen. I did give myself 2nd degree burns multiple times, but I still continued. Working there,I noticed alot of crazy people. One time I was taking out the trash in the middle of the day when this sports car was speeding towards me. I stepped to the left to get out of its way, then the car steered towards me. I stepped to the right, and he steered towards me again. So I stood there, waiting for the car to get close, then I jumped out of the way like a bull fighter. The car clearly tried to run me over on purpose. I even looked back to see if he was going to back up and try to hit me again, he didn't. Another time this old woman came in during my break marching through like a nazi. She got in line and started dancing. She went to the counter and started ranting about how all of them are communists and Trump is going to fix this country. She also had a slavic accent. Eventually she made her order then went to the trash can then argued with it over communism. She got her tea then went to her table, stood on top of it, and started dancing. Every crew member came up to front to watch her, all with a puzzled face. She eventually finished her tea then went out thru the back door, walking thru the drive thru area. The department manager said "white people scare me" then went to lock all the doors so she wouldn't come back. I went to another manager, and asked "did you see that?" She said "yeah, she comes here everyday." In a separate break I was eating lunch when CNN was on and this guy who looked like a hybrid of a hillbilly and a hippie in his 30's came in and asked if trump is dead yet. I said "No" and he said "when are they gonna kill him? He was supposed to be dead now. I guess I'll have to do it." He then told me about how he was a good marksman and told him "sure." On one last occasion I will tell about, two female coworkers got into an argument over whether one girl heard the other girl say an order. They got in each others faces and started screaming towards each other. Two other females got into it. The two original girls eventually pulled knives on each other. Some customers got scared off and exited the line. The manager threatened to call the cops. Soon enough they backed down and started crying. Femoids being femoids.

Later on I had once in a while gaps where I didn't work at all for a week. Eventually I wasn't scheduled for like 3 weeks in a row so I went to the manager and asked "hey um I've been wondering. Do I still work here?" Every single employee at the front (all foids) literally ROFL. I had to wait about a minute or so for the manager to stop laughing and she told me she will take care of it. She actually did and I started working again. About a month later the same thing happened again, except I went to the manager multiple times and none of them ever did anything. Eventually I talked to the head manager, who started an investigation about the situation. The next week I came in and she told me that I never showed up for work so they had me marked as quit. I showed up literally every single day. I asked the head manager who told her I never showed up and it was the fat feminist manager. I got angry and asked to talk with her, but the head manager said that she was on the middle of a long break over someone dying. So I was screwed and ask her to talk with a manager I always work with for proof that I showed up to work everyday. So later on I checked the schedule again and I was still not getting work, so I knew it was done because I didn't get a single day for months at that point. The next year, at school, I was talking with a foid who was working there and asked about the fat lesbian. She said that she quit a long time ago, right after her break was done. So I "quit" when in reality a fat feminist manager fired me before taking a break where she actually never showed up to work again. REEEEEEEEEE and they wonder why guys like us are basement dwellers. All that "pick yourself up at the boot strap" guys have never had to suffer the way we have to. Life is rigged against us. All those hours and hours of studying like a maniac at school to be a wall street banker was all for nothing. I actually got accepted to a top business school (NYU) but decided that I was done with life. I also couldn't afford it anyways (I thought I automatically qualified for federal loans, you actually don't in America if you're too poor). Which was soul shattering because the day I got accepted was the best day of my life. I am naturally extremely ambitious and worked so hard since elementary school I literally got in trouble a few times by my parents for focusing on school, extracurriculars, etc too much. My dream was to rise up from poverty and special education to being a rich success story, but my inceldom held me down. You need looks and status in this world to succeed, effort by incels is worth NOTHING. It was over at birth. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It’s over for us lazycels :feelsrope:

Here is the shorter version. I got hired, got fired a year later. It was over me "quitting" thru "not showing up" but I showed up everyday. It was a femoid who don't like incels like me.
every job I've had I've quit through not showing up

u cant work as an incel. it's impossible.

Here is the shorter version. I got hired, got fired a year later. It was over me "quitting" thru "not showing up" but I showed up everyday. It was a femoid who don't like incels like me.
Damn, now this shorter version got me interested in longer version kek. I’m probably going to read it anytime soon.

mcdonald's at lunch hour is brutal as hell. why would they put an incel up front?

Cashier at McD's must be hell for an incel. McDonalds in my area is cucked anyway, just foid students work there.

DO NOT go to work at a fast paced customer relations job if you cant handle shit like that. Or if you have to work the midnight shift when its dead. Go for a warehouse job instead or even shelf stocker at a grociery. Dont feel bad op. These places never train you properly anymore. It costs them too much money and resources to apparently.
Cashier at McD's must be hell for an incel. McDonalds in my area is cucked anyway, just foid students work there.
A mcdonalds i used to frequent had the hottest HS girls working there. Fuuck

DO NOT go to work at a fast paced customer relations job if you cant handle shit like that. Or if you have to work the midnight shift when its dead. Go for a warehouse job instead or even shelf stocker at a grociery. Dont feel bad op. These places never train you properly anymore. It costs them too much money and resources to apparently.

A mcdonalds i used to frequent had the hottest HS girls working there. Fuuck
I was looking for a job for 3 years. You say that like I can choose whatever I want.

I was fired at the Buffalo News effectively for being an ugly male.

For my first month, I worked days along a bunch of older men and women, whom loved me and lauded me for my efficient work.

After my training, I was moved to nights with a handful of obese 20s-30s women, along with a nigger football playing boss and a Stacy cunt in her 30s. They obviously hated me immediately. One day, they insisted on "making me a part of their group", which ended up being walking to some hippy concert where my lunch was stolen while they wandered off to flirt with smelly bums and I stood there like a hapless virgin. Soon after that, I was fired for having a "bad attitude". The night staff was literally the nigger who sucked up to an old man big boss alumni at the school he played for and a bunch of his acquaintances.

I was fired at the Buffalo News effectively for being an ugly male.

For my first month, I worked days along a bunch of older men and women, whom loved me and lauded me for my efficient work.

After my training, I was moved to nights with a handful of obese 20s-30s women, along with a nigger football playing boss and a Stacy cunt in her 30s. They obviously hated me immediately. One day, they insisted on "making me a part of their group", which ended up being walking to some hippy concert where my lunch was stolen while they wandered off to flirt with smelly bums and I stood there like a hapless virgin. Soon after that, I was fired for having a "bad attitude". The night staff was literally the nigger who sucked up to an old man big boss alumni at the school he played for and a bunch of his acquaintances.
Ben Shapiro says you need to pull yourself up from the boot straps, get a job, and "earn" a woman in your 30's after she is done riding the cock carousal. You incels are so entitled :rage:

I was looking for a job for 3 years. You say that like I can choose whatever I want.
Well assuming youre not working there anymore what difference does it make?
Ben Shapiro says you need to pull yourself up from the boot straps, get a job, and "earn" a woman in your 30's after she is done riding the cock carousal. You incels are so entitled :rage:
The fuck who is that ben shapiro he sounds idiotic

The fuck who is that ben shapiro he sounds idiotic
A right wing pundit. He is usually good in trashing and debunking extreme SJW's but he also seems to believe in a just world when you listen to him on economics and philosophy in general. Here is the video about him on incels

My homicidal fantasies make it hard to hold down a job for more than 3-6 months at a time.

Last part was the saddest. Sorry your dreams got shattered :(

long post bro but that's fucked up. Should gave given her a splash of hot oil to make her pretty

Hey man - great story! I love reading this stuff.

And it made me want McDonalds. Damn addiction.

Social skills are really king in life! I've heard over and over again about super-productive people that don't socialize being fired. It really lets you know how unimportant the actual work is.

In a similar vein to this story, I had a friend who was super gung-ho about joining the special forces. So he went through the training and did well on everything. Apparently in special-forces you work in small groups of people, but no in the group liked my friend. So the group asked management to move him to a different group, which they did. But it became a reoccurring pattern; my friend would be assigned to a new group, not bond well, then be voted out. Eventually my friend transferred out of special forces somehow, because he thought all of these excisions were adding poor marks to his military record (he wanted to be lifelong military at this point).

Social skills are really king in life! I've heard over and over again about super-productive people that don't socialize being fired. It really lets you know how unimportant the actual work is.

Very true. The actual work is meaningless.

Very true. The actual work is meaningless.
Yeah! And if you think about it, being anti-social really gives you more time and energy to focus on whatever the actual job is.

If the goal was to be productive, socializing would be prohibited.

Then people wonder why incels ER
Hey man - great story! I love reading this stuff.

And it made me want McDonalds. Damn addiction.

In a similar vein to this story, I had a friend who was super gung-ho about joining the special forces. So he went through the training and did well on everything. Apparently in special-forces you work in small groups of people, but no in the group liked my friend. So the group asked management to move him to a different group, which they did. But it became a reoccurring pattern; my friend would be assigned to a new group, not bond well, then be voted out. Eventually my friend transferred out of special forces somehow, because he thought all of these excisions were adding poor marks to his military record (he wanted to be lifelong military at this point).

Lots of SF do fucked up shit with regards to war crimes and including making money illegaly through whatever means so if they suspect youre too squared away they'll kick you out since you're a liability, they need to see that they have dirt to use against you and that you're a complete bitch to the alpha male.

Last edited:
No, you need IQ and conscientiousness (baring a few exceptions).
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2006/02/im_too_ugly_to_.html

"I'm too ugly to get a job." -- Daniel Gallagher, a Miami bank robber, after police captured him in 2003

...Not only are physically unattractive teenagers likely to be stay-at-homes on prom night, they're also more likely to grow up to be criminals, say two economists... "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those who are average-looking," claim Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State University... Cute guys were uniformly less likely than averages would indicate to have committed seven crimes including burglary and selling drugs, while the unhandsome were consistently more likely to have broken the law... controlling for ... characteristics known to be associated with criminal behavior.

Mocan and Tekin aren't sure why criminals tend to be ugly. Other studies have shown that unattractive men and women are less likely to be hired, and that they earn less money, than the better-looking. Such inferior circumstances may steer some to crime, Mocan and Tekin suggest. They also report that more attractive students have better grades and more polished social skills, which means they graduate with a greater chance of staying out of trouble.
The above was taken from a blackpill archive post. This study also proves my point. https://www.psypost.org/2018/03/good-looking-people-likely-believe-life-fair-50979 Also women can literally sell their own shit nowadays for a 6 figure salary, as it keep getting reposted as BrownPill. Models exist as well, is that not a sign?
Finally, IQ for the most part is actually correlated with good looks

http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2006/02/im_too_ugly_to_.html

"I'm too ugly to get a job." -- Daniel Gallagher, a Miami bank robber, after police captured him in 2003

...Not only are physically unattractive teenagers likely to be stay-at-homes on prom night, they're also more likely to grow up to be criminals, say two economists... "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those who are average-looking," claim Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State University... Cute guys were uniformly less likely than averages would indicate to have committed seven crimes including burglary and selling drugs, while the unhandsome were consistently more likely to have broken the law... controlling for ... characteristics known to be associated with criminal behavior.

Mocan and Tekin aren't sure why criminals tend to be ugly. Other studies have shown that unattractive men and women are less likely to be hired, and that they earn less money, than the better-looking. Such inferior circumstances may steer some to crime, Mocan and Tekin suggest. They also report that more attractive students have better grades and more polished social skills, which means they graduate with a greater chance of staying out of trouble.
The above was taken from a blackpill archive post. This study also proves my point. https://www.psypost.org/2018/03/good-looking-people-likely-believe-life-fair-50979 Also women can literally sell their own shit nowadays for a 6 figure salary, as it keep getting reposted as BrownPill. Models exist as well, is that not a sign?
Finally, IQ for the most part is actually correlated with good looks View attachment 23180

Yea, I never denied any of this.

But you would likely not be working at McDonald's if you had a 130 IQ. You even said yourself, "my IQ dropped 30 points".

Yea, I never denied any of this.

But you would likely not be working at McDonald's if you had a 130 IQ. You even said yourself, "my IQ dropped 30 points".
I was in high school.

My first job was McDonalds. They had an open interview session going on for 2 open slots. Every single day there were about 30 people competing for one of the slots. I looked up interview tips and got myself to be low inhib during the interview. I managed to impress the guy manager by telling him the full history of McDonalds. I got a call a week later saying I made it. I was extremely happy because I was applying and looking for work for roughly 3 years. Orientation was on friday, so I went to the store on friday, but they told me they changed to thursday and told me I should have gotten a call, I didn't. Had to wait next week for orientation at a different McDonalds. After that I was waiting for my first day of training. It was very long so I went to the store reminding them to put me on the schedule, at least 5 different times. The last time they sent me to the local headquarters to talk with some lady about getting me to start training. They were forced to start scheduling me 2 months later (from orientation).

They put me as a cashier, it was a fucking nightmare. For the first few weeks I had the highest inhibition possible, so my IQ dropped about 30 points. The manager was also making fun of me for being "so serious." I have the worst memory in human history so there was no way I was going to remember all the hundreds of buttons and in which format they were in with all the different slots and shit. It was 10x more complicated than you would think it works. If someone came in asking for a coke DO NOT press the coke button. Ridiculous right? You needed to press at least 5 buttons, including "2nd" and "mode," assuming you're already on the right slot, before you can finally press it. Otherwise you "overcharge" the soda. Because of that, and a bunch of other things I had to memorize, I looked retarded. A little girl came in, asking for a soda once, I pressed the coke button, and overcharged the soda. She didn't have enough money for it. My manager came in, fixed it for me, then yelled at me for messing up. She was a fat feminist femoid btw. My trainer only showed me how to use it once for like 15 seconds so clearly I was confused. Another time a couple came in asking for water and I literally spent over 5 minutes looking for a water button. I couldn't find it so I had to wait some minutes for my trainer to come help me. She asked them what they wanted, they said a cup of water, and she went to the fridge behind me and just gave them a cup of water, for free. I was like "WTF you didn't told me about that." She said "whatever." Another time an old couple came in asking for coffee, and my manager was watching me over my shoulder. I put the coffee cup down because I thought that was what you're supposed to do, but they looked at me like I was crazy. My manager, agitated, told me I was supposed to fill up the coffee. So she picked it up, then very nearly almost tripped over my leg, I didn't even apologize for it because I'm already paralyzed by my clumsiness. She did the order for me. I continued being a dumb fuck, taking at least 2 minutes per order looking for buttons, for the whole day. This was only my first day btw, all this retardation continued on the next day.

Somewhere along the 2nd day I remembered seeing a guy who looked like one of those nerds from the 80's come in asking for a cheseburger with no toppings, take away everything. When you press the topping section you can delete literally everything, including the buns and burgers. I asked him did he want me to take away the meat and buns, and he said yes. So he essentially ordered nothing for like 2 dollars or something. I grabbed a piece of wrapper and gave it to him, he said thank you and left. WTF. Later on the day, when I was cleaning the trays because it was slow, my manager told me to go see her in one of the tables. I came over and basically she tried to fire me because I was "doing nothing." I told her I was literally in the middle of cleaning trays and she said "so all you did was clean trays all day." She told me that just because I cleaned trays that didn't mean I was done for the day. REEEEEEEEE. She also told me about how I'm too serious and don't talk enough and was too "creepy" at the register and stuff. And that I should be more aware of how to use the register, she even use the little girl as an example of my incompetence as an employee. So she almost fired me over "not knowing what to do," but I persuaded her to put me on the grill next day to prove me worth. I worked like a maniac for the rest of the day, always bugging her about what can I do to prove I wasn't doing nothing.

Things got alot better when I was at the back. It was more straightforward and less memory required, also didn't really need to talk to people besides the sandwich builder. This was the way it was for the next year. But on the 2nd week I started to only get one day per week because can you guess which manager was on charge of the schedule? Yes, the fat feminist. So I only made about 50 dollars per week. I was still quiet and clearly the social loser. So I was a pretty good worker, did everything lightning fast when the sandwich builders would literally be on their phone when there's like 10 orders on the screen. I did give myself 2nd degree burns multiple times, but I still continued. Working there,I noticed alot of crazy people. One time I was taking out the trash in the middle of the day when this sports car was speeding towards me. I stepped to the left to get out of its way, then the car steered towards me. I stepped to the right, and he steered towards me again. So I stood there, waiting for the car to get close, then I jumped out of the way like a bull fighter. The car clearly tried to run me over on purpose. I even looked back to see if he was going to back up and try to hit me again, he didn't. Another time this old woman came in during my break marching through like a nazi. She got in line and started dancing. She went to the counter and started ranting about how all of them are communists and Trump is going to fix this country. She also had a slavic accent. Eventually she made her order then went to the trash can then argued with it over communism. She got her tea then went to her table, stood on top of it, and started dancing. Every crew member came up to front to watch her, all with a puzzled face. She eventually finished her tea then went out thru the back door, walking thru the drive thru area. The department manager said "white people scare me" then went to lock all the doors so she wouldn't come back. I went to another manager, and asked "did you see that?" She said "yeah, she comes here everyday." In a separate break I was eating lunch when CNN was on and this guy who looked like a hybrid of a hillbilly and a hippie in his 30's came in and asked if trump is dead yet. I said "No" and he said "when are they gonna kill him? He was supposed to be dead now. I guess I'll have to do it." He then told me about how he was a good marksman and told him "sure." On one last occasion I will tell about, two female coworkers got into an argument over whether one girl heard the other girl say an order. They got in each others faces and started screaming towards each other. Two other females got into it. The two original girls eventually pulled knives on each other. Some customers got scared off and exited the line. The manager threatened to call the cops. Soon enough they backed down and started crying. Femoids being femoids.

Later on I had once in a while gaps where I didn't work at all for a week. Eventually I wasn't scheduled for like 3 weeks in a row so I went to the manager and asked "hey um I've been wondering. Do I still work here?" Every single employee at the front (all foids) literally ROFL. I had to wait about a minute or so for the manager to stop laughing and she told me she will take care of it. She actually did and I started working again. About a month later the same thing happened again, except I went to the manager multiple times and none of them ever did anything. Eventually I talked to the head manager, who started an investigation about the situation. The next week I came in and she told me that I never showed up for work so they had me marked as quit. I showed up literally every single day. I asked the head manager who told her I never showed up and it was the fat feminist manager. I got angry and asked to talk with her, but the head manager said that she was on the middle of a long break over someone dying. So I was screwed and ask her to talk with a manager I always work with for proof that I showed up to work everyday. So later on I checked the schedule again and I was still not getting work, so I knew it was done because I didn't get a single day for months at that point. The next year, at school, I was talking with a foid who was working there and asked about the fat lesbian. She said that she quit a long time ago, right after her break was done. So I "quit" when in reality a fat feminist manager fired me before taking a break where she actually never showed up to work again. REEEEEEEEEE and they wonder why guys like us are basement dwellers. All that "pick yourself up at the boot strap" guys have never had to suffer the way we have to. Life is rigged against us. All those hours and hours of studying like a maniac at school to be a wall street banker was all for nothing. I actually got accepted to a top business school (NYU) but decided that I was done with life. I also couldn't afford it anyways (I thought I automatically qualified for federal loans, you actually don't in America if you're too poor). Which was soul shattering because the day I got accepted was the best day of my life. I am naturally extremely ambitious and worked so hard since elementary school I literally got in trouble a few times by my parents for focusing on school, extracurriculars, etc too much. My dream was to rise up from poverty and special education to being a rich success story, but my inceldom held me down. You need looks and status in this world to succeed, effort by incels is worth NOTHING. It was over at birth. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I don't wanna be that guy but you deserve to get fired if you are too stupid to use a fucking cash register.

You fools need to learn an in-demand skill and start working from home.

This idea that us incels are supposed to step outside and put on a smiley face is absolute madness. I would ER within 24 hours.

NEET / Work From Home or go fucking ER or better yet go Ted Kacynszski.

I don't wanna be that guy but you deserve to get fired if you are too stupid to use a fucking cash register.
memory = intelligence ??

memory = intelligence ??
In 80% of jobs in USA, memory>>>intelligence. Only a handful of jobs actually require creation and innovation. In our service economy most jobs can basically be put down to a simple flowchart and stress memory and consistency over intelligence.

In 80% of jobs in USA, memory>>>intelligence. Only a handful of jobs actually require creation and innovation. In our service economy most jobs can basically be put down to a simple flowchart and stress memory and consistency over intelligence.
Exactly, thanks for proving my point. I couldn't memorize a whole language by my 2nd day so they sent me to the grill where I said I was a great worker. The register had nothing to do with me being fired.

When you press the topping section you can delete literally everything, including the buns and burgers. I asked him did he want me to take away the meat and buns, and he said yes. So he essentially ordered nothing for like 2 dollars or something. I grabbed a piece of wrapper and gave it to him, he said thank you and left. WTF.
gigakek