Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have the flat affect( thousand yard stare) ?

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
This is just one part of being a mentalcel. The flat affect is when your face does not show emotions, it is a common trait of schizos and autists :lasereyes::society:

All my life I have noticed that many people shiver after they look at me( or I look at them). I believe the flat affect gives other people people the "Uncanny valley" feeling, it just looks very unsettling and creepy :soy::society:

This absolutely kills any chance to socialize, because no one is going to approach someone who looks like this and they immediately get weirded out when they talk to you( because your face is always flat). NT's express a lot of emotions and make expressions when they communicate. :dafuckfeels::society:

It is absolutely over for mentalcels :lasereyes::society:

how many of you can share similar experiences ? :feelsmega::society:

christian bale GIF

I cant be the only one who practices facial expressions in the mirror every morning?

how much is 178cm in inches

I’m schizophrenic that should tell you more than enough :society::society::society::society::society: even autists are fucking NTs when compared to me
do you get hallucinations ? :dafuckfeels::society:

I have most traits of schizophrenia except I don't get hallucinations, so maybe I am just schizoid :feelshaha::society:

I just randomly do it sometimes without thinking about it. Autist trait:feelsokman:

Yes, i even described some of them before in one of my threads, even the strongest drugs on the planet can’t be compared to the shit you feel from these hallucinations :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: DMT trips are a fucking joke compared to the shit i saw and heard:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
give a link to the thread :worryfeels::society:

hallucinations are cool :feelzez::society:

At least you are aware of it though. Think how tragic it would be not to know you were doing it

This absolutely kills any chance to socialize, because no one is going to approach someone who looks like this and they immediately get weirded out when they talk to you( because your face is always flat). NT's express a lot of emotions and make expressions when they communicate. :dafuckfeels::society:
It's all about appearance anyways. As if Chad with that stare couldn't find friends/a gf.
While if you're ugly, it never began.

I don't know, I can't read body language. :feelsUgh:
I often saw(with peripheral vision) people looking at my face and noticeably physically shake then turn away :feelswhat::society:

At least you are aware of it though. Think how tragic it would be not to know you were doing it
I have been unaware for a long time until I started searching up mental illnesses and most of the symptoms, including this one, matched :feelsohgod::society:

I just randomly do it sometimes without thinking about it. Autist trait:feelsokman:
you have to really be aware of your face at all times, and even when you think you make an expression that is often not the case :feelsmega::society:

It's all about appearance anyways. As if Chad with that stare couldn't find friends/a gf.
While if you're ugly, it never began.
it is allways about all or nothing( chad or incel) mentality :feelsugh::society:

most people are normies and this makes you a failed one :worryfeels::society:

it is allways about all or nothing( chad or incel) mentality :feelsugh::society:

most people are normies and this makes you a failed one :worryfeels::society:
A 3/10 incel shouldn't worry about being non-NT, I mean.

very few people are below 4/10 here :feelswhat::society:
I know. And that's sad (good for them though). But unfortunately, I'm an incel due to my looks mostly.

I often saw(with peripheral vision) people looking at my face and noticeably physically shake then turn away :feelswhat::society:
I literally don't know how to do that. I have a hard enough time paying attention to the person in front of me, and I still can't read their body language.

Inability to read body language and facial expressions, as well as social cues, is another symptom of autism. It's a symptom that my bullies in school were very fond of taking advantage of, because they'd often swing out with their arms and hit me in the face, or throw objects at me, from my peripheral, where a normal person would've seen it coming and reacted in time to stop it or defend themselves, but I didn't, and took the full brunt of it every time. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: And then they'd mock me for being slow. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsrope:

I've tried training myself to pay attention to what's in my periphery, among many, many other things during my decade long self-taught training session to try to overcome my autism, but I never made much progress in that regard, sadly. Same with body language: I tried, but made zero progress. I just can't decode other people.

If a Chad stared like this it would be called “intense” and “smouldering”

Prolly have used to have some angry, now more sadish version of it.

Last edited:
This is just one part of being a mentalcel. The flat affect is when your face does not show emotions, it is a common trait of schizos and autists :lasereyes::society:

All my life I have noticed that many people shiver after they look at me( or I look at them). I believe the flat affect gives other people people the "Uncanny valley" feeling, it just looks very unsettling and creepy :soy::society:

View attachment 627535

View attachment 627536

Yeah I don't smile everyday

I literally don't know how to do that. I have a hard enough time paying attention to the person in front of me, and I still can't read their body language.

Inability to read body language and facial expressions, as well as social cues, is another symptom of autism. It's a symptom that my bullies in school were very fond of taking advantage of, because they'd often swing out with their arms and hit me in the face, or throw objects at me, from my peripheral, where a normal person would've seen it coming and reacted in time to stop it or defend themselves, but I didn't, and took the full brunt of it every time. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: And then they'd mock me for being slow. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsrope:

I've tried training myself to pay attention to what's in my periphery, among many, many other things during my decade long self-taught training session to try to overcome my autism, but I never made much progress in that regard, sadly. Same with body language: I tried, but made zero progress. I just can't decode other people.
I also never understood body language, and couldn't train myself to make eye contact at all. I just could never "read" people and what they meant, it's like reading something and taking everything literally, not being able to read between the lines. often times years after some conversation I would be like " oh shit, maybe he meant that when saying these words and expected me to do something". this is why as an autistcel I always end up accidentally being to rude to someone without understanding it :worryfeels::feelshaha::society:

but I never had issues with peripheral vision :giga::society:
Also, this guy somehow fuckin' mogs me. :feelsree:
me too, and I can see from his face that he is tall :feelsseriously::society:
Prolly have used to have some angry, now more sadish version of it.
yes people told me I am angry or sad all my life :incel::society:

Few times my cousins asked me why im sad and why i look scared, its my normal look.

I also never understood body language, and couldn't train myself to make eye contact at all. I just could never "read" people and what they meant, it's like reading something and taking everything literally, not being able to read between the lines. often times years after some conversation I would be like " oh shit, maybe he meant that when saying these words and expected me to do something". this is why as an autistcel I always end up accidentally being to rude to someone without understanding it :worryfeels::feelshaha::society:
Yeah, I've always had those same issues, with wondering what people really meant. And I'm always doubting myself and questioning if I've offended anyone. Especially when I talk to job recruiters, and then don't hear back from them at all, it makes me wonder. :feelsbadman:

I did actually manage to successfully train myself to make eye contact when speaking to people, though. :feelsautistic: I feel rather proud about it, though it does require conscious effort, and it is a mental strain and will take a toll if I'm doing it for far too long. But I can do it.

did actually manage to successfully train myself to make eye contact when speaking to people, though. :feelsautistic: I feel rather proud about it, though it does require conscious effort, and it is a mental strain and will take a toll if I'm doing it for far too long. But I can do it.
if I am talking to someone, I can make some eye contact too but I need to take little breaks from it during conversation :incel::society:

however, if I am just randomly in a public place( not in conversation) and my eyes accidentally meet other eyes, I automatically look away in an instant and become very uncomfortable :incel::society:

I need to take little breaks from it during conversation :incel::society:
Yeah, I have the same need to take breaks from it. But I feel like I can push it a little further than what is natural for me.

however, if I am just randomly in a public place( not in conversation) and my eyes accidentally meet other eyes, I automatically look away in an instant and become very uncomfortable :incel::society:
This I've trained myself against. I'm not always successful, but I have been able to maintain eye contact with total strangers in public, sometimes. It is a really difficult impulse to overcome, though. :fuk:

Shape of his glasses helps him a lot. Picture them round - totally different look
Fuck - mine are round. :feelsUgh:

But I look worse than him even without the glasses.

View attachment 627535

View attachment 627536

Literally me. I was told I have an unfortunate neutral face

I have it. Anyone who had a traumatic past has it.

Thats why a lot of whores have it. They are emotionally damaged because they had to constantly get used and abused by random men.

My take is that foids are a lot more weaker mentally and physically. The mental weakness aspect of foids are largely ignored by society because soyciety likes to pretend that women are equal and strong. They get traumatized a lot easier it seems.

Whereas men are a lot more mentally tough. So when a man has it, you know he went through some serious shit.

Foids dislike men with this thousand yard stare. It indicates creepiness when in reality, he just had a traumatic past. Usually when a man with this thousand yard stare finds a partner, that same partner often has that thousand yard stare as well. Like naturally go with like.

Last edited:
70 inches or 5'10
so why google says its 5'8 im so fking confused bro

fucking nigger metrics

use centimetres you uncivilized niggers

Yes. :fuk:
Both of you look so non-NT it makes me cringe.

I usually try not to look people in the eyes. Once at work when I was working with 2 guys, female worker came in and we stared each other in the eyes for a few seconds and she said 'maniac'...

I usually try not to look people in the eyes. Once at work when I was working with 2 guys, female worker came in and we stared each other in the eyes for a few seconds and she said 'maniac'...
you might look dark triad she got wet for you :ha..feels::society:

No that's just how I feel inside but I can look emotional in a non-depressed way while NT masking