Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What do people and strangers describe/view you as?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Because @THE TRUE HONKLER is around my same age, frame, and undeniably has a sub 4 face, I uploaded a photo with his and mine in a mog battle to compare on Looksmax.org for a fair psl face rating with someone around my age and I got this comment which multiple users reacted to and liked.
Both of you look so non-NT it makes me cringe.
We got around the same ratings, 5-5 votes for looked better and around a 3 psl to 2.5 rating if you were wondering.

Everyone seems to look at me this way, as mentally ill: my teachers, classmates, and families all look at and see me this way, asking me if I’m doing ok. It seems that my face, more appropriately my gaze makes people feel uneasy. :fuk:

i'm viewed as nice and shy

Also yes the uglier you get the more people assume something is "wrong" with you

normies freak out at seeing the gaze of the non-sexhaver, even though they are the ones that create it

i am invisible

Can't think of a single negative adjective NOT used to describe me. Ugly, nerd, timid, loser, weird etc etc.

I'm seen as.... short? and gay probably, also a lot of times people ask me why i look like i'm dead. A good looking fucker when i asked why i looked dead, he told me it was my aura or some shit LMFAO, get me out of this stupid game already lol.

well ive gotten in the past comments im too serious, too quiet, shy, loner, mad, depressed, or anything "antisocial" whatver they say. been called this since i was 4-5 so it aint nothing new to me anymore they can go fuck themselves, fuck do they want me to do? laugh for no reason? i dont even bother talking to people

Sad:cryfeels:
Tbh I can probs ascend still if I just fix like 2-3 things bout me:feelskek::cryfeels: n keep at it for like a year or two

shitskin midget

They have that mixture of confusion and disgust.

I had many strangers ask me if I was clinically retarded, girls in new social groups just ignore me or say I'm very shy and look depressed af.

People always tell me I have a depressed look in my eyes, the nicest ones will ask if I'm ok other will just say I'm a suicidal weirdo, foids either ignore me or treat me like a little kid

Don't know.Don't care. It's not like I would gain any insight, but the fact how they treat me. it must be pretty low.

retarded, slow, poussy :cryfeels:

They say that I'm robotic and too formal

some say I look like a giant rat some say I look like a bird and some say I look like an ogre hence the name, some say I look like the hunchback from notre dame

Because @THE TRUE HONKLER is around my same age, frame, and undeniably has a sub 4 face, I uploaded a photo with his and mine in a mog battle to compare on Looksmax.org for a fair psl face rating with someone around my age and I got this comment which multiple users reacted to and liked.

We got around the same ratings, 5-5 votes for looked better and around a 3 psl to 2.5 rating if you were wondering.

Everyone seems to look at me this way, as mentally ill: my teachers, classmates, and families all look at and see me this way, asking me if I’m doing ok. It seems that my face, more appropriately my gaze makes people feel uneasy. :fuk:
Yeah same

From some of the things I had said to me or I overheard I was mostly called just weird and quiet.Obviously never as nice as just weird and quiet, I think I was Called weird for my cargo trousers I’d wear all the time I just had a pair of black ones I’d never take off I didn’t have much clothes. I’d try and talk to people but I was told to scram most of the time. I kind of jestermaxxed a little to make people laugh which did work but they never talked to me still.

Someone who is socially retarded at first glance.