Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many of you binge eat?

igorsubhuman

igorsubhuman

Banned
-
and how often? as in, is it controllable or do you have the binging disorder?

To maintain my current normal weight (65kg at 182cm) I usually water fast or go super low kcal (sub500 kcal per day) for 5 days a week and the other 2 days I binge eat upwards of 5000-6000kcal of milk, cereal, bread, pasta, chocolate, ice cream, chips etc. I have a shit metabolism so it takes about 3 days water fasted to burn off the fat gained from a single binge day.

Yeah eating junk food is my biggest cope. Chocolate, pizza, crisps, cakes... but I have a high metabolism so i'm not overweight.

my only thing to 'brag' about is I caused myself an eating disorder since early childhood purely through retardation, still have no willpower or motivation to change anything, in fact it's getting worse with years, averagevabout 3500kcal/day and... I'm only skinnyfat. my one genetic goodness. well now maybe slightly worse with age but you know. 183cm 75kg or sth like that, decent

i binge on fatty and sweet foods sometimes but it's combined with lots of fasting like the other guy, you aren't affected that much if you fast and can hold a normal weight
you could say i 'binge' most days since i almost always fast for about 22 hours in a day, weekends usually excepted

To maintain my current normal weight (65kg at 182cm) I usually water fast or go super low kcal (sub500 kcal per day) for 5 days a week and the other 2 days I binge eat upwards of 5000-6000kcal of milk, cereal, bread, pasta, chocolate, ice cream, chips etc. I have a shit metabolism so it takes about 3 days water fasted to burn off the fat gained from a single binge day.
Why do you want to weigh like a woman

Why do you want to weigh like a woman
Because I'm an ectomorph loser and even though I lift I guarantee that if I try to dirty bulk I'll just turn into a fat fuck. And anyway it's about 2 days after I binge before my digestive system goes back to normal and I stop hating myself. It would be hard to eat that bad every day

To me this whole thread is pure bragging, mogs my disability.

I fast instead.. can't be bothered eating sometimes. I always eat later so it doesn't matter too much to me. I only ever eat Breakfast and Dinner anyway. Lunch got me quite overweight in a short amount of time, so I just stopped having lunch.

I fast instead.. can't be bothered eating sometimes. I always eat later so it doesn't matter too much to me. I only ever eat Breakfast and Dinner anyway. Lunch got me quite overweight in a short amount of time, so I just stopped having lunch.
yes, eating is a chore for me as well. i get up, put food in front of me and finish it in like 5 hours. i don't eat anything after that.

na im a skinny fuck

I don't binge eat, but my diet is not the best.