Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How many of you are, or used to be hikikomoris?/what's the longest time you went without leaving your house?

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I remember that i once didn't left my house for roughly 2 months from december 2018 - febuary 2019 exept for when i was bringing out she trash, which doesn't really counts as going outside at least not imo. But it's possible that i once went even longer without going outside, back when i dropped out of school. The only times i would leave my house back then were when i had an doctors apointment. It's safe to say that i, at least used to be a hikikomori during this stage of my life.

i dont know, im sure that i didnt leave home for 2-3 months at least in Winter 2018/19

I was a borderline hiki for about 6 years, I'd go weeks without leaving my house, and I've been NEET for some time cumulatively longer.

Full year without leaving house in past

throughout high school i spent most of my summer holidays inside my room. i think the longest i went without leavest my apartment was a month or so

I've been a hikikomori for 8 years. I do leave the house a few times a week though to buy food and shit. I've never had a job.

I was a NEET for about 3 years but even before I started gymceling I still had to leave the house once a week or once every other week to buy alcohol.

I only leave to go to the store for groceries. I've been a housebound loner for over ten years. There is no hope when your face is ugly.

Without leaving at all, 10 days. And when I finally drove, I was rusty. But I've pretty much been a recluse for the past 5 years (aside from 1 year of wagecelling).

Before and inbetween my travels. Sometimes up to 12 days.

2 years. NEET always save you from the humiliating moggings you experience everyday.

No more than a week. I usually get out about once every 2 or 3 days

i cannot understand how people go months without stepping outside. max for me was maybe a week. where i didn't leave my set of rooms in the house

3, cause delivery food is too expensive in my country and i have to leave to buy ingredients to cook.

4 months if I remember well. Usually if I live the house is to buy food or do some errand.

I can sometimes go 2 weeks to around a month without leaving the house.
The last time I left the house was 7 days ago.

100% srs

If you don't count throwing out the trash, there was a time I didn't leave my house for almost 2 years. 2014-2016.

Longest time without leaving my house was a month during winter break.

Couple of days when i was sick.

11th grade summer I didn't go out at all. 3-4 months I guess

100% srs

If you don't count throwing out the trash, there was a time I didn't leave my house for almost 2 years. 2014-2016.
Damn, this is pretty impressive ngl.

about 3 months but if i lived in town and could order groceries online and have them delivered i would just stay inside and be on this forum all day as i think your guys are more honest then most of society

i rarely leave the house maybe 1 to 3 times a month if that

when i dropped out of school.
same here, the longest time I could get was 6 months, i only go out to buy food at midnight. im now in my second week since i don't have class in my school :feelstrash:

It's over and never began. Shut ins like us will never ascend. Not like participating in this unfair and cucked society ever helps much anyways.

Last edited:
I was neet in 2015 the whole year

During high school Christmas holidays I didn't go beyond the fence of my yard for periods of a bit over 2 weeks.

I only experienced the hikikomori lifestyle once (NYE 2013-14 through May 2014). During that 4-5 month span, I only left the house to get some fresh air in my parents' backyard and to celebrate my dad's birthday.

My brother has been NEET and borderline hikikomori since 2007 when he dropped out of college. Aside from special occasions like birthdays, he only leaves the house once a week to go shopping with my dad where he deposits cans for used video game money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back