Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of users here are actually Covidcels?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
The site feel less mature now than before Covid hit, It's like many teenagers missed out on peak social activities because of draconian Covid laws and now became mentalcels

I guess I could kinda count even though I was already becoming super high inhib freshmen year

Chad and his friends certainly weren't affected at all by these COVID social effects, going immediately back to the same degeneracy and social interaction; if there was a increase in lack of maturity, it's because more and more youngcels found out about this forum through its making as a more mainstream online website. :feelsjuice:

Even though I had bad social skills before, pandemic completely destroyed it.

Pandemic didn't affect incels as much as normies. We were obviously prepared for it, being lonely for a long time.

The only downside was probably time wasted for the incel.

the idea of a covidcel is incredibly insulting to a 43 year old virgin trucel like me that has tried everything

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE. MY PUBES ARE GREY AND I HAVENT EVEN HAD SEX

same

did u go to a ghetto school @ElTruecel
Nah. My current school was one of the magnet schools u needed a test to get in. It’s pretty much a somewhat nerd school.

Chad and his friends certainly weren't affected at all by these COVID social effects, going immediately back to the same degeneracy and social interaction; if there was a increase in lack of maturity, it's because more and more youngcels found out about this forum through its making as a more mainstream online website. :feelsjuice:
pssh they were still doing that shit during lockdown too at least in the US. it was actually increased because roasties were losing their minds thinking theyd have to go 2 days without dick (ive heard girls actually say this)

Last edited: