Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many here are volcels?

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
How many here are volcels because they have never even tried approaching ? I am one of them, I just know for a fact that if I tried I would be an incel 100% because of my looks and aspi+social anxiety. What about you ?

posted some of my ascension attempts on here

i wont stop approaching foid till i'll start balding badly

posted some of my ascension attempts on here

i wont stop approaching foid till i'll start balding badly
I am too scared to even approach I don’t have friends I don’t know to interact with people

I have only approached a dozen times and asked out dozens more online

I have tried approaching but they kinda ignored me. I have stopped approaching for now so I can improve my life. If you want to make it easier to approach, then start going to the gym. It increases your confidence. Also try to empty your mind before approaching. If you don't empty your mind, then you will start making all kinds of different scenarios in your head and will be filled with anxiety.

I have tried approaching but they kinda ignored me. I have stopped approaching for now so I can improve my life. If you want to make it easier to approach, then start going to the gym. It increases your confidence. Also try to empty your mind before approaching. If you don't empty your mind, then you will start making all kinds of different scenarios in your head and will be filled with anxiety.
Bro I have aspi what are you talking about :feelskek:

Yes Aspergers
I dont see how autism stops you from talking to woman? Ron.belgrade, the guy who talked to you above, also has autism and he has also approached woman with no help whatsoever. Autism makes it harder to talk to woman, not impossible.

I tried only once in adulthood and i regret it. I wish i didnt, you just unnecessary embarrass yourself.

I dont see how autism stops you from talking to woman? Ron.belgrade, the guy who talked to you above, also has autism and he has also approached woman with no help whatsoever. Autism makes it harder to talk to woman, not impossible.
I guess I am not desperate enough for pussy to be humiliated in public, good luck

If you mean gave up because the dating market is rigged / dead, than sure.. I guess technically I'm a "volcel". Cold approaching foids is fucking stupid and red-pilled asf. A truecel knows their place in this world and understands that foids want nothing to do with them, therefore.. why play the game that's rigged against you in the first place? If you're still trying and you're way past the point of no return... you're delusional and fell for the trap of the red pill. lol

I find discussions like this pointless, unless foids showed genuine interest in you (no, cashier not having a stankface while serving you or even some woman giving you a brief smile are not a sign of interest, these are just common pleasantries that tend to shoot up to something they are not in our minds because of how coldly we are usually treated, if woman is really interested in you – YOU WILL KNOW) or asked you out and you rejected them for whatever reason I don’t think someone should be called volcel.

It all comes down to how much you are willing to give up for how little - theoretically, almost every man is a volcel – save for a few truly deformed truecels, me and most people on this forum could:

-get tattoos, the more visible the better
-wageslave hard for a year and blow their wageslave savings on “manly” car like some pickup truck or BMW (foids that claim they don’t get turned on by guys with big cars are full of shit, at the same time foids are main supporters of all the green energy scams, honk honk)
-tryhard at gym for 1-2 years, full diet and everything, bonus if you do roids, don’t do exercises that you like doing, instead research which exercises will improve which muscle parts that make you look more aesthetically pleasing
-research hairstyles and go to barber every 2-3 weeks
-research use of skincare products, buy expensive cosmetics
-research whatever is considered to be elegant and hip among teenagers but not too elegant, buy it and wear it
-socialmediamaxx
-low inihibmaxx but do it like a complete pussy (after all, it’s about just feeling “manly” and not actually being tough, besides, you don’t want anything to happen to you, do you?) e.g. yell and honk at random pedestrians that can’t retaliate in any way or heckle random men that look weaker than you
-autistically research how to emulate being emotionally distant towards foid and how to emulate psyche of someone who spend their childhood being juvenile criminal
-did I said emotionally distant? Subtly brown-nose foid that you set your sights on as much as you can while pretending that you’re having good time and don’t really need her, idk if foids can’t put two and two together or if they just pretend that they can’t
-optionally rent some apartment if you haven’t already to show how “independent” you are
-optionally, go to college get any bullshit degree, just to appear to be more intelligent

I know several people whose entire existence, every waking hour when they aren’t wageslaving (and said wageslaving mostly goes for that purpose) revolves around what I just described, all while claiming that they do it for “themselves” (JFL:lul:), their main pride in life is getting sex and foids attention but they pretend that it’s about being “manly”, they gave up all their hobbies for this. So it’s attainable lifestyle.

In fact, guy that I considered best friend since childhood started doing most of this shit about two years ago (I have strong suspicion he started watching some tate-tier motivational content), eventually he became so unbearable that I decided to completely cut ties over some bullshit fight we had.

I also knew some borderline subhumans who did some of the above + started heavily larping as gangsters + lying about everything and got some ogre-looking foids crazy about them.:feelskek:

Alternatively, if you are naturally low inhibit want foids attention you could just start selling drugs.:bigbrain:

Granted, all these people already had some SMV, even if it was below-average one. So what my negative SMV ass would get if I cringemaxxed hard like this? Idk, maybe some homely looking girl that went through a lot (a lot of dicks that is) which would treat me as status symbol/accessory for a while until she gets bored. Meanwhile, most people get better deal while just going on about their lives and not even thinking about all this shit.

If after reading this you get angry angry at me for not doing this, then I have a question for you – why aren’t you on some redpill forum? Why aren’t you doing this yourself? Go get tattoos, big car, “up your grind sigma” :lul:

Last edited:
Is it real that you autists have superpowers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Is it real that you autists have superpowers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
nah but I would say adhd is a super power, it makes you impulsive af without thinking about the consequences which helps with approaching women.

If I even approach a girl I know I’d be arrested
How many here are volcels because they have never even tried approaching ? I am one of them, I just know for a fact that if I tried I would be an incel 100% because of my looks and aspi+social anxiety. What about you guys?

I’m that disgusting facially