Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many incels here are ugly from freak accidents Vs genetics/mouthbreathing?

turdcel

turdcel

Deathnik
-
I think there was one guy here that told me he used to be chad until he got maimed in some incident and all his foid attention dissipated.

I'm curious who else here was once normie/chad and became incel/blackpilled after they lost their looks.

Ugly freak from a childhood accident here. Some brocels know my story, but it's too brutal and depressing for me to write it out again.

PS. My accident actually basically forced me to mouthbreathe so I got maimed AND got a recessed chin from mouthbreathing. Life is fun.

Nah. All genetics for me. I guess it's more brutal knowing you had the potential and God decided to wipe it out. :feelsugh:

Nah. All genetics for me. I guess it's more brutal knowing you had the potential and God decided to wipe it out. :feelsugh:
It's more brutal to know that you WOULD'VE BEEN a normie/chad, but you had it all taken away from you.

Pretty sure I was a mouth breather in my sleep. I'd always wake up with a dry mouth as a kid. My two older siblings are a Stacy and Chadlite, while I'm a subhuman 3 :feelsUgh: shit's fucked :fuk:

Genetics, im not recessed in any way, simply ugly. And short

I think there was one guy here that told me he used to be chad until he got maimed in some incident and all his foid attention dissipated.
What was his username ?

If there is a god, then he is really cruel

Genetics, though some mouth breathing fucked me over too because I used to always be sick

Pure genetic trash here but I agree there could be some more interesting stories around this place.

For me its genetic

I blew off half my face in a failed suicide attempt. Although I was still ugly as shit before.

An accident happened to me when i was young but i wont say what specifically
I think i could of had been normie atleast if not it

9x19 to the face.
Well if this is so then I'm sorry brocel.

Guns are so fucking dangerous. I'm just glad I've got SN: if it comes down to it I can injest it as long as I've got an empty stomach. And if I'm drunk suicidal I know it would just be a waste (full belly) so I wouldn't do it.

The rope is the obvious one though. Ceiling fan aside, there's always partial hanging off a doorknob/shower rail/bedframe, etc.

But I guess you're in a recovery place now, which is quite something, I'd say.

Well if this is so then I'm sorry brocel.

Guns are so fucking dangerous. I'm just glad I've got SN: if it comes down to it I can injest it as long as I've got an empty stomach. And if I'm drunk suicidal I know it would just be a waste (full belly) so I wouldn't do it.

The rope is the obvious one though. Ceiling fan aside, there's always partial hanging off a doorknob/shower rail/bedframe, etc.

But I guess you're in a recovery place now, which is quite something, I'd say.
Thank you. And no need to apologize. There's so much larp online that's it's justified to not believe any of it. I would've posted photos of it however I don't want to be on some gore website.

Also, don't kill yourself brocel. We don't know what happens to us when we die. Would you want to be reincarnated as a primitive african in Kenya that's malnorished while being hunted down by gangs wanting to dismember you limb by limp just because you grew up in a different tribe? Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

I blew off half my face in a failed suicide attempt. Although I was still ugly as shit before.

Brootal af, ugliness lead to sui but left you still alive and uglier, fucking troll by God :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm curious who else here was once normie/chad and became incel/blackpilled after they lost their looks.
i look like a nerd and im also balding as well as being 5'3 but i dont think any of that is genetically tied to anything besides the short part

Hard to say, although I've been a mouthbreather all my life due to subhuman genetics (my body thinks pollen is dangerous JFL)

Got rekt by genetic recombination + mouth breathing because of allergies

Bad genetics plus mouth breathing.

Pretty sure I was a mouth breather in my sleep. I'd always wake up with a dry mouth as a kid. My two older siblings are a Stacy and Chadlite, while I'm a subhuman 3 :feelsUgh: shit's fucked :fuk:
Season 1 Hbo GIF by euphoria

I really think the mouth breathing thing is overblown. It’s definitely still mostly genetics. Case in point, women tend to have softer jawlines just because of hormones/genetics. However, men and women with really strong jaws tend to have parents who had the same.

I’m sure mouth breathing affects it, but if you had Jacob Elordi genetics, no mouth breathing would recess your jaw.

genetics GIF by MIT

Genetics for me. My dad is a Chad who married a 2/10 woman. This was partly because he had his heart broken by a professional model he dated in college, and my mom was the rebound (no, I’m not joking). Combine that with health issues on both sides of my family and my parents jooing my cock, and I’m here.

genetics GIF by MIT

Genetics for me. My dad is a Chad who married a 2/10 woman. This was partly because he had his heart broken by a professional model he dated in college, and my mom was the rebound (no, I’m not joking). Combine that with health issues on both sides of my family and my parents jooing my cock, and I’m here.
Same shit happened to me I don't know why Chads do this they kill their own genetics. They could still easily get 5/10 foids.

"genetics/mouthbreathing"​

You don't actually believe that people develop differently because they "mouth breath", do you?

"genetics/mouthbreathing"​

You don't actually believe that people develop differently because they "mouth breath", do you?
They actually do there is literal evidence for it, mouth breathing makes your maxilla recessed

Mother did not breastfeed me enough, grew up weak (108 pounds at 5,10) I am malnourished and have been most of my life

Mother did not breastfeed me enough, grew up weak (108 pounds at 5,10) I am malnourished and have been most of my life
Your situation is very similar to mine

Why don't you use inert gas for suicide? This is an effective and painless method. I still have an argon tank in my closet that I bought for suicide almost 10 years ago. At the moment I have changed my mind about doing this and am planning to buy a TIG welding machine (lol).

Why don't you use inert gas for suicide? This is an effective and painless method. I still have an argon tank in my closet that I bought for suicide almost 10 years ago. At the moment I have changed my mind about doing this and am planning to buy a TIG welding machine (lol).
I didn't have inert gas.

I'm ugly from braces and teeth extractions :feelsbadman:

I got some scars and injuries that made me even more ugly than I was :cryfeels:.

Ugly freak from a childhood accident here. Some brocels know my story, but it's too brutal and depressing for me to write it out again.

PS. My accident actually basically forced me to mouthbreathe so I got maimed AND got a recessed chin from mouthbreathing. Life is fun.
Is there anywhere I can read it?

We don't know what happens to us when we die. Would you want to be reincarnated as a primitive african in Kenya that's malnorished while being hunted down by gangs wanting to dismember you limb by limp just because you grew up in a different tribe? Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
But we will all die at some point anyways.

Same shit happened to me I don't know why Chads do this they kill their own genetics. They could still easily get 5/10 foids.
Model Dancing GIF

The fact that my dad was dating a literal fucking professional model pisses me off. I understand I am as much my mom’s son as my dad’s, but damn, I can only imagine how those kids would have turned out if my dad stayed with the model. At the very least, I’d be taller, since models aren’t typically 5’0” like my mom.

They actually do there is literal evidence for it, mouth breathing makes your maxilla recessed
Season 1 Hbo GIF by euphoria

Genetics is still the determining factor. There’s no universe where Jacob Elordi has a recessed chin from breathing habits.

Better so suffer in a first world nation than as a nigger in Africa.
Cope J Smith Cameron GIF by SuccessionHBO

Cope.

I don’t get why Americans pretend like they’re the only happy people who have ever lived (which is pretty funny since most of them aren’t happy). They act like every other country on Earth is pure misery 24/7.

Josh Hutcherson Black Dude GIF

Like anything else, it’s just who you’re born as. I’d probably prefer being some 6’7”, rich giganigga African leader than my current state. Hell, even if I was poor, if I wasn’t starving, it would probably be a better life than this bullshit. I’d have my fucking foreskin, and I’d be fucking all the phat African ass I wanted.

Americans coping about being short, fat, poor, and circumcised, but at least they live in

>The greatest country on Earth

Are so sad that I feel nothing but pity for them.

Cope J Smith Cameron GIF by SuccessionHBO

Cope.

I don’t get why Americans pretend like they’re the only happy people who have ever lived (which is pretty funny since most of them aren’t happy). They act like every other country on Earth is pure misery 24/7.

Josh Hutcherson Black Dude GIF

Like anything else, it’s just who you’re born as. I’d probably prefer being some 6’7”, rich giganigga African leader than my current state. Hell, even if I was poor, if I wasn’t starving, it would probably be a better life than this bullshit. I’d have my fucking foreskin, and I’d be fucking all the phat African ass I wanted.

Americans coping about being short, fat, poor, and circumcised, but at least they live in

>The greatest country on Earth

Are so sad that I feel nothing but pity for them.
I didn't say "America" I said a first world country. 11% of africa is involved in polyamory leaving a large majority of guys incels, also the tallest people on average in the world come from Europe. But keep coping saying "muh uh id get mad pussy if i was a nigger" when in reality you wouldn't. Your situation would be worse and I just proved to you why.
Take a look at the charts.