Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many incels here are ugly from freak accidents Vs genetics/mouthbreathing?

I didn't say "America" I said a first world country. 11% of africa is involved in polyamory leaving a large majority of guys incels, also the tallest people on average in the world come from Europe. But keep coping saying "muh uh id get mad pussy if i was a nigger" when in reality you wouldn't. Your situation would be worse and I just proved to you why.
Take a look at the charts.
Joshua Malnourished Child GIF by South Park

You’re missing my point. There’s rich, tall, good looking people every where. Yes, it sucks to be the average African, but who says you’d be average. You could be the son of some Warlord Chieftain with 10 arranged marriages before your sixteenth birthday.

I world rather be Chad in a literal shithole than the loser I am in the America. The only exception I’d make is if my circumstances get so shitty they literally take my life (or disable me). Like if I was some tall Tyrone forced to work in Elon Musk’s cobalt mines for 20 hours a day, leaving me no time to smash pussy.