Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many incels here are on meds? (anxiety/ADHD/depression meds etc)

Are you on meds?

• Yes

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
Memes aside, yes. Please get yourself some help. Medication changed my life and helped me to be functional. I sometimes still self-harm but far less than when I was unmedicated. I also stopped having daily panic attacks. Meds won't turn you into a Chad and they won't do shit for your inceldom, but they will make life more liveable.

The hardest part for any incel is getting the perscriptions because it requires interacting with normies. The best route is to just speak to a doctor instead of a psychiatrist who will trap you in therapy. Look around on google and read the reviews before you go so you know if the doc is nice.

It's useless to ask what meds others are on because what works for you will depend on your brain chemistry. I'm personally on serdep, amitriptyline, stresam, and topalex for anxiety-induced migraines. Again, this is useless to you because you'll work out what you need with your doc.

Hey brocel I m both suffering from chronic disorder (diabetes) and also neurodivergent disorder along with panic and anxiety attack and nervous breakdown. But my parents care only on my chronic disorder but they don't give any towards my mental health. As I live in curryland, so here most people doesn't give attention towards mental health issues