Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many incels here are on meds? (anxiety/ADHD/depression meds etc)

Are you on meds?

• Yes

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Specifically I'm interested in how many users here take medication for their mental/brain health. I'm not interested if you take medication for gout or something. It's just that I've realized how utterly fucking non-functional I am and at this point I don't care what the side effects are if there is any hope for me with meds. I'd also like to know what meds people here are on and if they have helped you or not. Honestly I will probably just try some out anyway because I at this point it's either that or kms anyway.

It's just that I've realized how utterly fucking non-functional I am and at this point I don't care what the side effects are if there is any hope for me with meds.
Memes aside, yes. Please get yourself some help. Medication changed my life and helped me to be functional. I sometimes still self-harm but far less than when I was unmedicated. I also stopped having daily panic attacks. Meds won't turn you into a Chad and they won't do shit for your inceldom, but they will make life more liveable.

The hardest part for any incel is getting the perscriptions because it requires interacting with normies. The best route is to just speak to a doctor instead of a psychiatrist who will trap you in therapy. Look around on google and read the reviews before you go so you know if the doc is nice.

I'd also like to know what meds people here are on and if they have helped you or not.
It's useless to ask what meds others are on because what works for you will depend on your brain chemistry. I'm personally on serdep, amitriptyline, stresam, and topalex for anxiety-induced migraines. Again, this is useless to you because you'll work out what you need with your doc.

i dont take jew pills, i think they only fuck you up and make you numb and docile
This is such a low IQ mindset. If your liver was ill, you'd never object to somebody taking medication to heal that organ. If the brain is ill, suddenly its "muh jews" when there's medication to treat the organ. Under what magic would the brain be the only organ which we should not treat with medication?

This is such a low IQ mindset. If your liver was ill, you'd never object to somebody taking medication to heal that organ. If the brain is ill, suddenly its "muh jews" when there's medication to treat the organ. Under what magic would the brain be the only organ which we should not treat with medication?
Is your brain ill due to a chemical imbalance or because you are so lonely and sex deprived that you post on incel forums? While medication may numb you to the pain they will not fix the underlying problem. While they can help you they are just modifying your brain to be ok with a shit situation.

depression = cured by doing naturally healthy things
bluepilled af take. Might as well say "having hobbies cures your inceldom". Maybe you've seen the word depression used in meme contexts but plenty of incels here will tell you actual depression is CRIPPLING and its no understatement to call it a life-threatening illness. It renders you incapable of doing shit or feeling hope. Food loses its taste. Getting from hour to hour is like climbing a mountain. Your view of reality is distorted, and this is the case because your brain is sick. Sometimes it's sick because of a shock reaction e.g. grief. In those cases, yeah, doing healthy shit may help. Sometimes your brain is genuinely just fucked and some of us have been feeling like this since childhood.

they dont have this jewpill shit in africa or the middle east and their mental health is fine
Yeah the folks suicide bombing each other, crucifying people on the streets, smoking hashish all day, and joining extremist groups en masse are totally mentally fine. Are you really gonna argue the fucking middle east is a bastion of good mental health?!

My blood runs on cocaine and adderall.

1674819488697-jpeg.700222

(Prozac 60mg + Propranolol 80mg + Glutathione 500mg + Naproxen 440mg + Concerta 36mg + Multivitamin)

I'm on a couple antidepressants, couple atypical antipsychotics and 1 typical antipsychotic for bipolar/schizoaffective disorder. My foid psychiatrist also thinks I may have ASPD just because I like to beat dogs around and lash out at females (in Stronghold Crusader).

they dont have this jewpill shit in africa or the middle east and their mental health is fine
Lmao you are talking out of your ass. Here in the shitle east the statistics of depression and other neuroses are skyrocketing as well as suicide attempts; they just don't have the integrity to give fair reports of them.

Jewpill will fuck your brain even more don't take that meme shit.

I took sertraline for two months last year. It fucked up my memory and I honestly feel like I haven't recovered from it

I'm thinking about getting anti-depressant for my periodic depression and social anxiety.
Was sort of not into pills after taking strong medicine for my epilepsy all childhood and not remembering much of it.

I am on jewpills (vitamin gummies)

me, but I stopped taking them

Yeah im on adhd but unmedicated, I sometimes smoke cigarettes tho

Yeah. I read somewhere that the side effects could be permanent. My short term memory definitely took a hit.
Anything that messes with the chemicals in your body could cause permanent damage.

Through trial and error i found a combination of jewpills that worked for me and helped me escape NEETdom. I've cut down on one of them but I can barely sleep without the other one. And the only thing that could enable me to get more than 1-3 hours a sleep a night without it is having a foid to fuck, or at least a sexbot. In other words I'll keep taking it until my death or until I can afford a mail order fuck hole

Jewpill will fuck your brain even more don't take that meme shit.
Nigga my brain can't become more fucked I literally sit around feeling like death all day and get full on panic attack if I even look at my email inbox. I'm literally a walking corpse. Hell, if it does "fuck me up even more" at least that's something different lmao.

Through trial and error i found a combination of jewpills that worked for me and helped me escape NEETdom. I've cut down on one of them but I can barely sleep without the other one. And the only thing that could enable me to get more than 1-3 hours a sleep a night without it is having a foid to fuck, or at least a sexbot. In other words I'll keep taking it until my death or until I can afford a mail order fuck hole
What meds do you take?

Nigga my brain can't become more fucked I literally sit around feeling like death all day and get full on panic attack if I even look at my email inbox. I'm literally a walking corpse. Hell, if it does "fuck me up even more" at least that's something different lmao.
The brain regulates everything, you might start feeling phantom pain that is permenant.

The brain regulates everything, you might start feeling phantom pain that is permenant.
Maybe, but I am on the road to kms anyway so I may as well take one last shot in the dark, and if it makes things genuinely unbearable I will just rope.

Maybe, but I am on the road to kms anyway so I may as well take one last shot in the dark, and if it makes things genuinely unbearable I will just rope.
Roping is less painful.

I have thought about taking anti depressants. Normies say that eating healthy and exercise can help with mental health but the problem with me is that I use junk food to cope so giving that up makes things worse.
I have been NEET for 3 years as I can't face working, I definitely couldn't handle working full time.

I was, about 4 years ago, but they made me worse--- caused weight gain (I'm too ugly and short to get fat) and fucked with my hard ons

I took sertraline for two months last year. It fucked up my memory and I honestly feel like I haven't recovered from it
I'm on the same stuff and its been nothing but helpful. It wasn't the right medication for you.

just metoprolol every other day helps calm my system down

Same happened to me with sertaline

I used to be. But they got me fucked up so I stopped

Do you still have problems with memory?
I once forgot my car in the restaurant and Walked home. Idk if its because of the medication, braindamage, or spending too much time ldaring. Probably all of them contributed to this

I used to take them a couple months ago. After getting off them I occassionaly experienced slight dizziness and vertigo. I don't recommend them tbh.

I'm on heart medication, and probably gonna start taking medication for my thyroid soon aswell. I've been on ssri on an off since I was 16, but they never helped me but I think it's because I might have adhd and ocd which is causing me to be more depressed

I will soon take meds for psychopathy

I am on med on Diabetes