Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many incels hate their family

Would you give a fuck if your family died

• Total voters
Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Im evil nigga
★★★★★
Today I got a ride from my mom and I realized how much I hate her guts her voice made me legit wanna rope I hate my bitch ass father also. They both gave me shit genetics and are the reason I have to live this joke of a life had they realized how subhuman they are they would’ve never procreated and I would’ve never had to experience this circus show, they also were abusive helicopter ethnic parents so they fucked my social life over like most low IQ religious shitskin parents do. How many other incels can’t stand their family? Me personally I have thoughts of going ER on my entire family sometimes.

It makes sense that incels hate their parents especially if they were abusedcels. Since parents can sometimes tell who has bad genetics they will use that as an excuse to abuse especially if their stress tolerance is low and are poor.

You are...without relatives.

However, I'll provide this for your benefit:

0395-008.png

0395-009.png

0395-010.png

I have decent parents who have me a good upbringing. I also despise them because I despise myself and my life

My family is toxic af

thats not how genetics work. If your parents have bad genes that doesnt mean you will have bad genes. Its more like lotery. For example have you seen Ashton Kutcher brother? Ashton mogs him to oblivion with his looks, but they both came from same parents so by your logic they both should be ugly or beautifull, but thats not the case because genetics is lotery bro so dont blame your parents for that. Next example is Henry Cavil and his family. They all normies but Henry is like 10/10 chad. I could go on.

To be fair, its complicated