Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many crushes did you have?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Had two girls that I truly was interested in completely (in the sense that I truly wanted to be with them for the rest of my life if the chance offered itself) - one was an autistic girl (same diagnosis as me, same interests as me, roughly same vita), one was a slightly chubby girl who liked the same books as me. Since >two years I haven't had a crush on a (real) girl. Had many other women I tried to approach (found them attractive and compatible but it wasn't as strong as the feelings for the ones above) - in school I made at least a dozen approaches, in the first semesters of university I approached even more women - but most attempts were aborted after I realized that there was no interest.
After my first semesters I realized that it was pointless anyways. Said that I wanted to focus on dating after graduating (this was also the time where I realized that one wrong approach could cost you your job/education or lead to years of bullying which led to more skepticism towards the female gender as a whole), overestimated my own capabilities in that regard sadly, each day the suffering becomes worse. I also didn't meet anyone outside of my family since the beginning of COVID (and I honestly don't care because it is useless anyways).

Once I found the blackpill, there were none.

One in middle school. Other than that, none.

I dont remember,And i dont care.

As of now, none since I'm blackpilled and stay at home mostly so I don't really interact with unrelated foids.

Back when I was in school I was bluepilled and I've crushed on many of them, especially the older ones since I skipped two grades.

More than I can count when I was younger. Not anymore.

A few. All blondes.

I have one right now that I just can't get over. I've liked her since September 2019

I had 2 crushes when I was in elementary school. None after the age of 11. JFL.

Had two girls that I truly was interested in completely (in the sense that I truly wanted to be with them for the rest of my life if the chance offered itself) - one was an autistic girl (same diagnosis as me, same interests as me, roughly same vita), one was a slightly chubby girl who liked the same books as me. Since >two years I haven't had a crush on a (real) girl. Had many other women I tried to approach (found them attractive and compatible but it wasn't as strong as the feelings for the ones above) - in school I made at least a dozen approaches, in the first semesters of university I approached even more women - but most attempts were aborted after I realized that there was no interest.
After my first semesters I realized that it was pointless anyways. Said that I wanted to focus on dating after graduating (this was also the time where I realized that one wrong approach could cost you your job/education or lead to years of bullying which led to more skepticism towards the female gender as a whole), overestimated my own capabilities in that regard sadly, each day the suffering becomes worse. I also didn't meet anyone outside of my family since the beginning of COVID (and I honestly don't care because it is useless anyways).
What do you define as a crush? Not being able to stop thinking about a woman?

Two while I was in school

What do you define as a crush? Not being able to stop thinking about a woman?
In the extreme, basically thinking that she is your soulmate and that you want to spend your life with her.

In the extreme, basically thinking that she is your soulmate and that you want to spend your life with her.
No that should disappear after being blackpilled tbh but limerance can still be an issue ngl

2. The second one I think about several times each day. Met her 3.5 years ago

3, hopefully not more

Only 2 that i liked a lot.
1 of them is a cumdumpster now and the other 1 is a mystery

As crazy as this sounds none.

No crushes but few girls over the years in hs that caught my eye and tried it with, few rejections and some just got uninterested soon after. One I regret not getting to know that when I think back now in hindsight maybe could have led to something. Coincidentally all pretty much around the same time Tinder got released in 2012-2013 lol.

No crushes but few girls over the years in hs that caught my eye and tried it with, few rejections and some just got uninterested soon after. One I regret not getting to know that when I think back now in hindsight maybe could have led to something. Coincidentally all pretty much around the same time Tinder got released in 2012-2013 lol.
Yep. No crushes I’d say, just attractive women

Do celebfoids count?

I have “crushes” on every hot girl (slim, curvy, beautiful face etc). Never cared about their personalities

I have “crushes” on every hot girl (slim, curvy, beautiful face etc). Never cared about their personalities
this tbh, if I were to count it will be like 15 or more

One. Sadly I wish I was blackpilled when I met her so it would be 0

2 in first high school, 1 in second. 1 in university. 3 or so after

Just one.

Still do.

Fucking kill me.

Many tbh, but only two that I became obsessed with. I asked the second one to be my gf and she rejected me. In a sense it was a good thing, a dose of realism is good. Since then I haven't been able to develop any romantic feelings whatsoever, indifference can be painful at first, but after some time it becomes liberating.

After that none ( became fully blackpilled )

Probably like 3 or 4

Maybe 3 that were serious.
Never even stood a chance with either of them.

Only ever had 1,when i was in high school.