Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many are fakecels and IT spies here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

Percentage of fakecels and IT cucks?

• 1-10

• 11-25

• 26-50

• 51-75

• Over 76

• It's over

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
What percentage of users here do you think are fakecels, trolls, and IT spies?

I've noticed some increase in troll posts here recently, especially troll threads from faggot ITs.
Even though mods do a good job taking them down.

Fallout 76maxxx bro

Realistically, I'd say around 15%.

Everybody is a fakecel exept for me.

everybody here is at least one of those things

Realistically, I'd say around 15%.
this

It is realistic enough to be low due to the fact that we have strict policy for new users but also some ITcels might use up all their brain cells to infiltrate this site, but they get found out sooner or later

depends on what ur definition of fakecel is. some people are way too attractive to be on here

At least 60%. Too many young white dudes who literally never tried here.

Cucktears don't have to "fit in" to spy and collect data because the site is public. I'd say there are more blackpill deviators than spies here. They're the ones who try to get you to swallow the cuckpill and "respact wahmen" or try to make incels commit suicide. I'd say those types of posters are about 15% of the active ones.

I'd say 11-25%, closer to 25.

Far to many. I’d say they make up no less than 40% of the active posters with fakecels being far more numerous than actual infiltrators

How many cute adorable lolis larping here?

Cucktears don't have to "fit in" to spy and collect data because the site is public. I'd say there are more blackpill deviators than spies here. They're the ones who try to get you to swallow the cuckpill and "respact wahmen" or try to make incels commit suicide. I'd say those types of posters are about 15% of the active ones.
I have yet to see a post saying "respect women"

Everyone posting on this thread. In all seriousness, proly one-ten.

Very low, I'd say maybe 2-3%. And even so I don't give a shit about them, if they post bluepilled stuff or brags they will be banned.