Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long until being ethnic in the presence of a female is officially considered a crime?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Already females are offended by our existence, they keep getting more power, what will happen to us in the future? Will we be imprisoned? Put to death kindly? Just shot by white knights? Brutally mutilated an tortured?

I wish I got shot alrady.

I'd say more or less 2030 unless something new enters in to change that, if that does occur then most likely following with recent trends it would make that future approach faster.

As in, things will most likely get even worse from here on out pewpew.

Just go Muslim & you can say hello with your cock, you'll trump them in the oppression Olympics & get away with it in Sharia court lol.

Just go Muslim & you can say hello with your cock, you'll trump them in the oppression Olympics & get away with it in Sharia court lol.
jfl @ actually believing this

It already is. It's just unwritten

Hopefully St Sisicel will save us.:feelscry:

A couple of years tbh

2025 or sooner tbh. Its over for us ethnics

Soon we will see ethnics being lynched

But wasn't a BBC what most stacies wanted? Are you saying that /pol/ LIED to me?

Non-white and non-ape-calibre-black, kill yourself

later this year

White women love ethnic men for some reason. Their most important political issue is to take in immigrants and have them stay in white countries no matter what.
WomenPolitics

White women love ethnic men for some reason. Their most important political issue is to take in immigrants and have them stay in white countries no matter what.
View attachment 227074
Th-that's not true.
Some people can't deal with it. Would not be surprised if you get a warning...
Anyway my fellow ethnics incels, should I believe you're not reproduce any longer in a near future?

Already females are offended by our existence, they keep getting more power, what will happen to us in the future? Will we be imprisoned? Put to death kindly? Just shot by white knights? Brutally mutilated an tortured?

They've already done that.

JFL, white femoids trump everyone else in the oppression Olympics, islamicels are small potatoes

Last edited:
They've already done that.

This sort of thing is gonna make a comeback.

View attachment 227074
extreme cope. This is to virtue signal in public for photo ops so they can curry favor with their employers to show they are progressive. In reality, white women hate ethnics, and will only fuck Chaddam or Tyrone Bin Laden if they are Chad level attractive.

extreme cope. This is to virtue signal in public for photo ops so they can curry favor with their employers to show they are progressive. In reality, white women hate ethnics, and will only fuck Chaddam or Tyrone Bin Laden if they are Chad level attractive.
They might hate them deep down, but everything they do is pro-ethnic. White women are the reason that ethnics keep coming to and won't get deported from white countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back