Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long have you been without leaving home?

Vasilcell

Vasilcell

Recruit
★★
In my case it have been over a year without being outside basically playing videos and waching anime all day while my fathers have already abandon any attempy to force me outside.
I feel so much better inside without being soul drained by every people you came across that they only see you as weak guy to drain your ego and ridiculize you .

I'm on vacations so I don't leave my house except for gymceling

In my case it have been over a year
That's waaay too long, but the longest i've been inside is a month at best. That's always during summer, i cant and wont get neetbux though.

Around half a year maximum

currently? i was outside about 2 hours ago. at the max, not sure but probably like 2-3 weeks

I have to go with my dog at least 3 times a day. I don't remember the last time i haven't left my home for even a day.

that is very harmful long term but I don't blame you, today's normies are the shittiest normies in a long, long time

that is very harmful long term but I don't blame you, today's normies are the shittiest normies in a long, long time

I'm a firm believer in being sedentary (as in not walking at least some day) does massive damage to your body, quickly. You probably need a few thousand steps a day just to prevent damage to your heart / organs.

But where can you even walk in the west? Sidewalks don't exist in most places.

I'm a firm believer in being sedentary (as in not walking at least some day) does massive damage to your body, quickly. You probably need a few thousand steps a day just to prevent damage to your heart / organs.

honestly it's pretty shitty even in europe

brb hipsters on bikes trying to go through sidewalks where only one person fits at a time anyway, because someone spraypainted fucking bike lane decals on there so away we go

just walk laps around your room theory

I probably haven’t walked around my block for over a year, easily.

couple of weeks, wish it was longer

There is no way you haven’t left your house for any reason in an entire year.

If true,
Crown the LDAR king

I suppose for a couple of days. When I was younger my parents forced me to go out, now I like to take short walks everyday so I usually leave my house everyday, but I don't have anywhere to be.

Negative 1 hour

a few weeks max probably. i rarely leave my house when summer come around

I only left once(for the doctors) in the last 1-2 months