Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How long has it been since you last went to a party? Brutal Partypill

How long has it been?

• Less than 1 year (Fakecel)

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 1-5 years (Failed Normie)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • 6-10 years (Standard Incel)

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • 11-15 years (Truecel)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • 15 + years (Legendary Truecel)

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Never

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
It's been 11 years since I went to a party ( was my Incel friend's Bday party). Now we don't even talk anymore and he's successful from what I see on his social media.

Just thought about this now and it's ropefuel, meanwhile normies party every week and Chads party almost every night jfl.

Yesterday at ur mums house

I have never been invited to a party ever in my life.

My reaction to that information:

46C7A52A 3815 4378 B2E1 083A51106DC7

Nigga what party

It's been 11 years since I went to a party ( was my Incel friend's Bday party). Now we don't even talk anymore and he's successful from what I see on his social media.

Just thought about this now and it's ropefuel, meanwhile normies party every week and Chads party almost every night jfl.
What it an actual party or a birthday party?

If I ever got invited to a party,
I'd sense somethings wrong and not go

OOO SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE SOME NPC IS TALKING TO OTHER NPCS!!! By this logic playing GTA games and seeing NPCs interacting with other NPCs you are piece of shit as a player

Does my graduation party after highschool count?

My parents threw it, I had like 3 actual friends show up that I played vidya with. Everyone else were 40+ year olds that were just my parents friends

What it an actual party or a birthday party?
Actual party for his bday i mean. There were no foids, just a bunch of us incels

What about you brocel? When was your last time?

I was invited to a party once, at about the age of 8... :feelsjuice:

It wasn't very memorable, however. :feelskek:

I've never been to any.

Actual party for his bday i mean. There were no foids, just a bunch of us incels

What about you brocel? When was your last time?
That isn’t a party. Plus i have never been to one, birthday, once or twice.

I went to a party only once. That was kinda fun, but I still did not make any friend there. They are all just a NORMAL people, with good genetics, decent income and normal social life.
There is no place for brain dead weirdo like me:feelsrope:

i always end up sitting by myself in the corner at parties

Parties are boring as hell. You have to be imbecile to like it therefore NPC

I vaguely remember sometimes going to birthday parties the first 2 years of highschool, so 15+ years

Why not set voting to public so we know who the fakecels are?

I snuck into a frat party 2 days ago and groped foids and shoved foids (in video game) fucking vile disgusting chad only whores don’t even notice a 5’4 dwarf trucel like me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
I’ve never been to a party. I wish I was joking about this

I'm 20 years old and I've never been to a party, the only parties I went to were children's parties when I was a kid.

LOL
Imagine hearing loud music and crowds of people and thinking that's fun

You guys go to parties?

I’ve never even been invited to a party

Why crowded parties are great places to gropemaxx (in Minecraft) or just drink or drug maxx
Did you ever gropemaxx at a party?

Did you ever gropemaxx at a party?
All the time I grope and shove these vile disgusting meat hole whores easy to do when your a dwarf maxxed 5’4 giga trucel nobody even noticed me it’s like I’m indivisible in dark crowded parties (in VIDEO GAME!) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The last time I was invited to one was in 2013

partypill is cope

most normies throw parties with bad gender ratios, think night clubs but worse

20-30 dudes for like 6~10 foids with at best 1-2 Stacy. those are terrible odds for normies, ofc chad thrives in this environments

A real party? When I was 8 or 9 I went to a birthday party. I had a small one, more of a "deal", that an old friend brought me to a few months ago. Mostly just a few guys, a couple strippers and a hot tub, but nothing before or after.

fuck anyone here who has ever been to a party. I want them to die in pain. fakecel vermin

I only go to family birthday parties occasionally

Turn of the century

Does my cousin's bday party count?

don't ever quote me again you larping fednigger faggot waste of air.
there is nothing to quote. You are too worthless to quote you bitch ass nigger

there is nothing to quote. You are too worthless to quote you bitch ass nigger
shut the fuck up nigger. mods shoudn't have let a useless retard like you back on the forum. get lost.

shut the fuck up nigger. mods shoudn't have let a useless retard like you back on the forum. get lost.
cry more little whore